Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2018, 03:11:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoin will be the best investment?  (Read 692 times)
hollie1982

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

I made a conclusion that in each moment the coin for investment is different and I will not take on myself such responsibility to advice you something. Till the recent time everybody was talking about Ripple and I know some people who invested in it and got some profit, but now everybody say that Ripple is not for investments today and the price is falling. I am trying to say that on the market of crypto currencies everything is changing so fast that sometimes you just can't follow those changing. The only way is to follow specific threads and chats to follow all those changing and advices towards investment.

I believe that is indeed very important. The example you make about XRP could be my own story :-)

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1187079)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darmanin

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Glab Trotter

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

I imagine that everyone must quote the altcoins in which he is.

If I were to mention two I would say RedPulse and Po.et
Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

This is a time everything grows. I already made some Xs on several coins. Now I am waiting for Classic to pump, it looks weird lately, but it shows
a really good potential and display some optimistic signals. I am sure, something good will happen during the next week, I just have to be patient  Smiley
Will see. Cheesy

Rana590

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

I will suggest you to go to Ethereum and some other like ripple or waves.
Don't put all your money in one coin its not good decision. Otherwise Ethereum is the best choice in all altcoins presently in market and have large number of users and price is also varying mostly increasing and better choice for trading while same for ripple and waves but there prices is low as compare to ethereum.
Absolutely right you are. Investment on one coin is not good decision. Investment in a coin with all capital is so risk. So it is wise decision to invest in different coin. For  selecting coin, ethereum,waves, ripple are very good decision and choice.

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

I'm currently trading ETH tokens and gaining huge profit. I suggest that look at the marketcap and choose the coin/token with low price and hold it for long term because they are the one that will pump hard eventually.

doedz

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

DCN, FLIXX and FDX are future coins and will go to the top in coinmarketcap.
I hold it until it exceeds the price that can be guessed.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄
████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
████   ▄████▀▀▀  ████    ████
████    ███▀ ▀█▀ ████      ████
███     ██  ██  ████        ███
████     ▀▀ ██  ████         ████
████           ████          ████
████          ████  ██ ▄▄    ████
███         ████  ██  ██    ███
████       ████ ▄█▄ ▄███   ████
████     ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄████▀  ████
████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄████
▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ███████████████   ████       ████   ███████████████   ████           ██████████████     ████████████████
               ▄█████    ████       ████   ████      █████   ████           ████      ████    ██████▀▀██████████
              ▄████▀     ████       ████   ████              ████           ████      ████    ██████▄▄█▀    ▀███
            ▄█████       ████       ████   ████   ████       ████           ████      ████    ██████  █  ██  ███
           █████▀        ████       ████   ███████████       ████           ████      ████    ██████  █  ██  ███
         ▄████▀          ████       ████   ████▀▀▀████       ████           ████      ████    ███  █  █▄    ▄███
        █████▀    ████   ████       ████   ████              ████    ████   ████      ████    ██████████████████
       ███████████████   ███████████████   ████              ████████████   ██████████████     ████████████████
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀████████████▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      EXCHANGE AND FINANCE
██    ████
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
████    ██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
████
Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
██    ████
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██        ██
████    ██
seramania

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

DCN, FLIXX and FDX are future coins and will go to the top in coinmarketcap.
I hold it until it exceeds the price that can be guessed.
fdx is very good right now with total supply yaang not too big but nowadays high price and good for long term investment. we can look at various coins but fdx nice to try.

golek upo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

Very much altcoin having great potential to the increasing prices, in my opinion the best of them are xrp, xlm, nxt.  Please specify your choice.

unknownhustler

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

I'm currently low hash gpu/cpu mining monero on minergate and have a payment6 in the cloud too for monero, its currently rising and agora will soon accept it as payment so that's where I'm going at the moment while I hope my btc investment doer=snt tank. just a early morning thought.

I'm not talking about bitcoins and ethereum for now.
Which altcoin should I invest in
Please suggest not more than two.

Why do you not try to take advantage from bitcoin and etherium? As we know etherium and bitcoin are the best 2 altcoin.
However, i will suggest another two again, those are waves and litecoin.
More people now care about those two altcoin.
rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

Beside bitcoin and Ethereum, there are two other altcoins that are better in anonymous and protecting our privacy from third parties such as Monero and Zcash, they are very popular to people who want their life completely hidden from the world because these altcoins is born with high security and anonymous, however it can be used by bad guys who want to use these altcoins to hide from governments.

royale143

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

Probably not too many options you can choose. Because most altcoin other than etherum have a high enough risk. I would suggest bitcoincash and ltc as an alternative for you. I'm pretty sure because both of them currently have a fairly good price increase rate so it can be a pretty profitable investment. But again then I would still advise you to do trading coins that have good prospects like bitcoin and etherum.

I think for short term investment, you can choose between Ripple and LTC. Both have been gaining noise and buzz all over the market due to the recent updates from their developers promising to pump the value of their coins and increasing its market cap as well. I think the price gain that both had exhibited in the past few weeks is an indicator that it could happen.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

Well, at the current market situation both bitcoin and ethereum are doing good but the ethereum value tend to be growing more faster than the bitcoin. Therefore, the ethereum is little bit more profitable than bitcoin, but you might also buy bitcoin and hold for the future if you like. Smiley

Transforming Venture Capital
     ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇  READ OUR WHITEPAPER  ▇▇

███████████       ▄▄█████▄▄        ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄     ████      ████   ████
      ████          ▐███▀       ▀███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ██████████    ███▌         ▐███    ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐███         ███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ████           ████▄▄   ▄▄████     █████▄  ▄█████   ████
      ███████████     ▀▀█████████▀▀       ▀██████████▀    ████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀████▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
                        █▄▄  ▀▀██
                         ▀████▄▄
                           ▀▀████
                               ▀▀
Telegram Chat
ANN Thread
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit
maxamus

Activity: 614
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Well, at the current market situation both bitcoin and ethereum are doing good but the ethereum value tend to be growing more faster than the bitcoin. Therefore, the ethereum is little bit more profitable than bitcoin, but you might also buy bitcoin and hold for the future if you like. Smiley

Ethreum is indeed giving good returns as the value of bitcoin has is fluctuating without any considerable gain from last one month on the other hand ethreum is doing its best so it's bagging more investments but I waiting for a crazy price pump which bitcoin goes through every year.

▶▶ Telegram ◀◀  |  ▶▶Facebook◀◀  |  ▶▶Reddit◀◀  |  ▶▶Twitter◀◀  |  ▶▶BitcoinTalk◀◀
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

My choice would be Ethereum but as you stated that you are interested in another altcoin that is stuck lower on the market charts my recommendation is Monero (XMR). Monero has the big potential because of its untraceable transactions.
Supply and demand are constantly increasing and right now XMR has already climbed above price comparable to 400$.

If the Monero is written on your consideration list try to buy it sooner because the price will for sure climb faster for next couple of months and your long-term investment into that fantastical coin can bring you the nice amount of the profit within a year.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
liuqi

Activity: 504
Merit: 255

ByteBall- Small payment made simple

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

My choice would be Ethereum but as you stated that you are interested in another altcoin that is stuck lower on the market charts my recommendation is Monero (XMR). Monero has the big potential because of its untraceable transactions.
Supply and demand are constantly increasing and right now XMR has already climbed above price comparable to 400$.

If the Monero is written on your consideration list try to buy it sooner because the price will for sure climb faster for next couple of months and your long-term investment into that fantastical coin can bring you the nice amount of the profit within a year.

Ethereum simply bumping in the market we cannot assure that it may go only go upwards alone. If the value fluctuating in upcoming days you will have to bear the drop so split some money from ethereum to some other potential alts bro.
Today i have changed my ripple to 750 digibyte today. Hence i expect some more for that coin upcoming days. As like this you please spilt the alts in multiple coins all the time. You may get better profit than holding top list altcoins.

Celebrity

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

Ethreum is indeed giving good returns as the value of bitcoin has is fluctuating without any considerable gain from last one month on the other hand ethreum is doing its best so it's bagging more investments but I waiting for a crazy price pump which bitcoin goes through every year.

Ethereum has a market perception on Assian markets. They never let ethereum go down. They buy more and more ethereum, they invest in it and they adopt it very much. This is the reason.
syberwolfen

Activity: 597
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

Instead of buying bitcoin for longer run we can try investing into a new token like UTK or UTT which will give an excellent return on investment after couple of months or years after it is out there on exchange and I would prefer ethreum over bitcoin if I want to hold as ethreum is on its way to be number 1 crypto but still it could take couple of years.

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
BitBite5

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

I will go for Ethereum and Litecoin, think those are the best at the moment. Maybe Monero as a third option.
I don't like to experiment with every coin that appear on the market because not all have the chance to survive and be profitable.
Tamim121

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

I will suggest you to go to Ethereum and some other like ripple or waves.
Don't put all your money in one coin its not good decision. Otherwise Ethereum is the best choice in all altcoins presently in market and have large number of users and price is also varying mostly increasing and better choice for trading while same for ripple and waves but there prices is low as compare to ethereum.
Absolutely right you are. Investment on one coin is not good decision. Investment in a coin with all capital is so risk. So it is wise decision to invest in different coin. For  selecting coin, ethereum,waves, ripple are very good decision and choice.
I'm agree with your opinion but not fully. Because in this situation invest on ripple is not good because ripple price decreasing and ripple is rejected to add on coinbase. But investment on Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash is better for making profit.

guoyu78

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

I'm currently trading ETH tokens and gaining huge profit. I suggest that look at the marketcap and choose the coin/token with low price and hold it for long term because they are the one that will pump hard eventually.
I myself am a very big supporter of diversification.  This way a person has more than one sources of earning and if there is downfall of one coin he can actually make profit from the other one.

Most of the alternative coins Grow up when Bitcoin declines but some show the same behavior as Bitcoin. The major part of the investment should be done in Bitcoin but one must give chance to other digital currencies also.

▀███▄ ▀███▄
     ▄██▄  ▀███▄ ▀███▄
   ▄██████▄  ▀███▄ ▀███▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▀███▄ ▀███
█████████▀       ▀█████▀ ▄█
███████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███
█████▀               ▄███▀
███▀ ▄█▄           ▄███▀ ▄█
█▀ ▄█████▄       ▄███▀ ▄███
  █████████▄   ▄███▀ ▄███▀
   ▀█████████▄  ▀██████▀
     ▀█████████▄  ▀██▀
       ▀█████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄          ▄██▄  ▄▄▄▄▄
█████          ████  █████
█████ ▄▄        ▀▀   █████        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄            ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄
█████ ████▄   ▐████▌ ███████   ▄█████   ▄███████▄      ▄███████▄     ▄███████▄
█████ ██████  ▐████▌ ███████  ▄██████  ███████████    ███████████   ████▀▀▀████
█████   █████ ▐████▌ █████    █████▀  █████   █████  █████   ▀▀▀▀  █████ ███████
▀████▄▄▄████▀ ▐████▌ ▀████▄   █████   ▀████▄▄ █████  ▀████   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████▄▄▄
 ▀█████████▀  ▐████▌  ▀█████  █████    ▀█████ █████   ▀█████████▀   ▀███████▄
   ▀▀███▀▀    ▐████▌    ▀▀██  █████      ▀▀██ █████     ▀▀███▀▀       ▀▀███▀▀▀
Token of Tunisia Racing F1 City
██████████████████████████████  ████████  ██████  ████  ██  █  █
WHITEPAPER
ANN THREAD

█  █  ██  ████  ██████  ████████  ██████████████████████████████
         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM         
.PRE-ICO.Jan 25th, 2018
Feb 25th, 2018

....ICO....Feb 25th, 2018
Mar 25th, 2018
[Bitrace
Trading
Partner

]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.