Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late for Bitcoin?  (Read 4091 times)
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin because as we can see the price chart of bitcoin the price is continuously rising by just few months the price became 10x higher. But currently this holiday season the price of bitcoin went down due to a lot of people are selling their coins but I think after a few weeks it will come back right on top again and continue to rise up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jateng

Activity: 1245
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
I think it’s not too late to invest your money in bitcoin. If you want invest and hold it for long term I guess anytime you can buy bitcoin and don’t worry it will worth it at the end. Make bitcoin one of your best options to put your money.  If you have already sufficient amount of money don’t hesitate to invest bitcoin but make sure that you have secure wallet where you can keep your bitcoin.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:00:45 PM

We all know that bitcoin is now rising and rising. And before this year ends it is expected to rise doubled the price right now. Is it too late to invest Bitcoin?
we know that bitcoin is not stable in the currency they have possibility that the currency going higher until   any time. so bitcoin is not not too late until the investor and the member of bitcoin have a trust and continue trusting in btc.
No I don’t think so, because in August this year many people asked the same question that is it too late and then we saw that the price jumped like money from one tree to another and the price reached from 4000 to almost 19500 dollars and I guess that it will cross 20000 dollars till the end of this year. Therefore I am right to tell you that still there is time for investment in bitcoin because in the future it will raise more.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:06:45 PM

Of course not,you can still invest in BITCOIN as much you want.By this year's growth we could expect the coming year like this also in fact greater than this .So just relax and invest.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:08:30 PM

No, I think this is the beginning, and I'm still optimistic about the rise of bitcoin, which I think will go up to $50,000 this year.

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:33:46 PM

No, I think there is no time required or season in investing in bitcoin. In fact bitcoin welcomes all people 24/7, no matter who you are and no matter what you are.
They believe that every sector needs their services and in this way they can change the life status of every people in the society.
MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:36:57 PM

Yep , we are too late for bitcoin party. but don't you worry , alt party is coming soon . I read alot of comments in this thread with the upcoming alt party.

MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:39:25 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is keep on increasing and rising and I think it will continue in the end of this year. On the other hand, even though the price of bitcoin is too high you must still invest in bitcoin because its not too late to invest in bitcoin. Just invest and gain income in the future.
Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:48:33 PM

It's not too late for bitcoin bcos we can do btc everytime and every where. The importance thing we have to be patient and follow up btc with carefully
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:21 PM

Bitcoin appears as a viable alternative asset class for institutional and retail investors. Bitcoin has huge investment potential and unlike other investment products in the world today. "

If you are serious about adding Bitcoin to your portfolio, you have to be careful. When investing in cryptocurrency, you must be prepared to take risks and prepare to lose some of your invested funds. Continue doing your own research, monitoring Bitcoin's growth and weakness in its currency. Investing in clever ways supported by thorough research can actually generate huge profits, so it's never too late for bitcoin.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:07:53 PM

No it is not too late. Many is just starting now in investing in bitcoin. And bitcoin is a good investment for 5 to 10years i think. Bitcoin is growing time to time,

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
kenjohannes26

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:09:28 PM

I think it's not too late, the price is still cheap now. Buy 3 bitcoins now and hold for 2 or 3 more years, and you'll be the richest among your friends.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:15:06 PM

Its not too late to invest bitcoin when the price never get $1,000,000 each bitcoin so dont worry ^_^ also theres an alternative way  Smiley a lot of new good alt coin are in the market have some of it now ( those coin that you think really have a good future ) this is a best alternative way so if that coins reached a high value its up to you now if youre going to change it to bitcoin Smiley

I certainly agree to that, its not too late to invest in bitcoin and even the price of bitcoin goes up you must still invest because it will help you to have much income. In addition to that, do not watse your time just invest in bitcoin and gain high income.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:25:43 PM

Everybody has a chance to earn profit from bitcoin regardless of the time when you are going to invest in bitcoin. You may purchase bitcoin at a very high cost but there is always a possibility that the price will rise again.

smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:19:23 PM

The best you can do now is buy more now. BitCoin now accumulates this is a good time to invest. Remember, bitcoin is growing all the time, nothing will stop it.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
machinationus

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:51:31 PM

It is never too late to invest in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency, as you can surely make a significant profit if you have the patience to wait a while.
and also be well informed of all the positive and negative things of bitcoin

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:53:36 PM

If Bitcoin is too much expensive for you now, then you are already late. Bitcoin’s price has no chance to fall hard. It will skyrocket in the upcoming years. But if you can afford to buy Bitcoin at any price, then you are not late. Well, in fact, you are early. The price of Bitcoin will be ten more times of today's price or greater in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

If Bitcoin is too much expensive for you now, then you are already late. Bitcoin’s price has no chance to fall hard. It will skyrocket in the upcoming years. But if you can afford to buy Bitcoin at any price, then you are not late. Well, in fact, you are early. The price of Bitcoin will be ten more times of today's price or greater in the future.
I don't think it is too late for new comers to come join the wagon and profit from Bitcoin. Because it does not need to fall hard as every correction signifies as a chance of buying Bitcoin at a cheap price and you might want to call it as your best entry point if you want to join and risk your money for Bitcoin. You cannot profit like people who have built a based from it a long time ago but you can profit from Bitcoin by buying and selling it back to the market as that is the fastest way for you to profit.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:02:01 PM

You are never late for bitcoins. Get them at any price, you will be in decent profits after some hodling.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:07:53 PM

You are never late for bitcoins. Get them at any price, you will be in decent profits after some hodling.
Yes i agree on that i believe that bitcoin is no requirement and we can do it anytime anywhere of the day that is why we can never be toolate on doing such thing in bitcoin such as gaining,buying ,investing,trading etc. People teally believe in bitcoin because even in a verry short period  of time we can really gain through it it is really amzing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: