Question: Which one you will vote for?
Bitcoin Cash
Ethereum
Litecoin
Dash
Monero

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency do you use most? except Bitcoin  (Read 960 times)
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:30:42 PM

Ethereum, I've been using ethereum for a long time, and I think ethereum is great for the long term. we can see the development of ethereum later this year. and I think in early 2018 ethereum will surprise us
Ninapz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:34:22 PM

Ethereum
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:32:22 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:58:06 PM by lighpulsar07

well i don't use altcoins most of the time but if i were in need or in hurry, i use ethereum because the transaction fees are smaller than bitcoin cash and also the popularity of ETH is growing pretty fast because of ERC20 contracts companies are now can create a new coin through it and for anonymous transactions i use monero because it completly untraceable unlike in other cryptocurrencies but the problem with monero criminals use this for illegal transactions.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:13:54 PM

Mostly Ethereum and DASH. Oh yes, Ripple can be also included into this list. I prefer not to touch my Bitcoins now and wait when this cryptocurrency starts to grow. I am waiting for correction of BTC. When it comes, I will deal with my favorite alts.
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:16:17 PM

I use ethereum mostly, but since the cryptokitties attack the network its really-really annoyed me.
But please beware about the phising web and others scams if you using mew wallet.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:17:16 PM

Mainly I am using Ethereum after Bitcoin. Eth is always needed for investing in ICOs and also for participating in the airdrops or the bounty campaigns. It have the price increasing smoothly as well since a while, so it is one of the most promising altcoins nowadays.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:24:58 PM

Ethereum is the most user friendly crypto currency. It is easy, fast, and cheap for the most time (if we don't count the last couple of days). There are new projects being built are going to allow us to spend our tokens in real life, so I think Ethereum will be the winner.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
mward19

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:26:59 PM

etherum for me
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:29:17 PM

Eth mostly, but I'm waiting for a zero fee coin like XRB to have a bit more usefullness.  I will definitely be using it then.

aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:30:01 PM

Mostly I used ethereum in myetherwallet to get some gas for transaction fee from the tokens that I got from some airdrops, bounties ad especially signature campaign . This altcoins are very popular because it is the 1st crypto currency that always used in crypto worlds(a months ago sorry for the disclaimer) . If you are ethereum dont worry if the price is dumping , I think there is a good chance Ethereum will be $500 by the beginning of 2018.
neverluckymofo

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:34:04 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 07:50:40 PM by neverluckymofo

I use mostly Ethereum because MyEtherWallet is really user friendly and perform fast transactions.

It also is ubiquitous and found in many exchanges.

Overall easy currency to use and alt coins are very popular now.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

Maybe you have heard of our platform Shopawl.com, its a peer to peer shopping platform where you can shop with bitcoins on different stores like AliExpress, Banggood and many other stores (coming this week). We are currently accepting Bitcoin only but we want to give more options to our customers. Currently bitcoin takes high fees and long confirmation time for small value orders.

Please recommend us which altcoin we should add next? We vote for Bitcoin Cash!

Your feedback will be appreciated!

Peace!

I divided all my saving on two parts. One for Bitcoin and another for Ethereum. 50/50. Now BTC is giving me much more profit but there was the time when Ethereum was more profitable than BTC.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

No doubt Ethereum is the biggest crypto currency next to bitcoin, I’m sure in the future Eth transactions will surpass bitcoin transactions but they do need massive upgrades for that.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:32:41 PM

Bitcoin is the most one and anybody know it.
At the second stage is etherium. In my opinion, etherium is the most potential coin after bitcoin so thats why i keep it amd ready to sell.at high price.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:45:49 PM

I am very happy to use Ethereum, this is a coin that I mine. It's fun to mine Ethereum with hardware mining. Ethereum is also very suitable for long-term investment due to good Ethereum price stability.
e_rein

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:06:15 PM

Ethereum is the go to cryptocurrency for me personally, due to how easy it is to transact with it. Additionally many bounty programs or airdrop tokens can be traded to ETH, thus making it a quite famous option especially for those who have known cryptocurrency only recently.

A N K O R U S  : Blockchain Asset-Backed Tokens
BE PART OF THE ICO : REGISTER NOW! (http://ankorus.org)
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Etheruem is the next wallet i use than bitcoin.It is more compitable on token i receive payment for the campaign and airdrops.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:18:10 PM

Maybe you have heard of our platform Shopawl.com, its a peer to peer shopping platform where you can shop with bitcoins on different stores like AliExpress, Banggood and many other stores (coming this week). We are currently accepting Bitcoin only but we want to give more options to our customers. Currently bitcoin takes high fees and long confirmation time for small value orders.

Please recommend us which altcoin we should add next? We vote for Bitcoin Cash!

Your feedback will be appreciated!

Peace!

I use Ethereum mostly and Binance coins to pay the transaction & Withdraw fee in Binance exchange.
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

You are currently accepting Bitcoin only but you want to give more options to your customers. Currently bitcoin takes high fees and long confirmation time for small value orders. Why not to use Litecoin in such a case? Litecoin confirmations is much faster and its fee is much lower.
btzajla

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:38:03 AM

I vote for Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: