Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 04:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOURCE CODE] CoinChat Server + Design for $2000  (Read 1481 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:06:31 AM

What this comes with
Full Node.js server source code
Full client JS / CSS / HTML files (you must use your own branding)
Database structure
Free one time setup
1 hour of development / support on CoinChat

What this does not come with
Any of the data
Any of the CoinChat branding
Any server or hosting

Cost
$2000

Details
It's a well developed chat server. All the bugs have been worked out, if you don't restart the server manually (eg updated code) it can have uptime of months.

It's extremely efficient. CoinChat handled up to 160 concurrent users while using ~6% CPU on a Linode 512 and 40MB of RAM. With that, you don't need to worry about scalability because you won't need to scale.

It has a LOT of advanced features. Smart tab completion. Auto updating user lists. Custom rooms, moderation tools, auto anti spam filter, smart dates display. Integrated with Inputs.io. Just take a look at every detail and you'll see that tons of work has been put into CoinChat.

CoinChat will continue to run. I'm simply selling the script in case you'd like your own chat server. You don't have to add bitcoin - maybe you can rename it to credits, tokens, whatever. Add your own billables, like maybe charge for emotions.

fishy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 09:26:30 AM

Is it possible to implement other currencies?

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
/dev/null

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 09:50:55 AM

I'll give you 1 BTC for clone script or 10 BTC if you take your site down.  Grin

Only a stupid will buy a clone script of a unsuccessful site for 2000$.

ChaosFox

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:35:32 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 04:09:07 PM by ChaosFox

No offense, but... isn't this a bit sleazy? I just don't quite understand why you'd want to sell the source code and design of CoinChat if it has been a successful endeavor so far.  Sad

Look! An ad-free signature!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: