Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥FARST NETWORK🚀🚀Gambling 🌟🌟AI ROBOT TRADING🌟🌟Ecosystem  (Read 13696 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:46:32 PM

A good project, and a fairly strong team, saw some advisors in other fairly successful projects. One question is, will there be applications for the phone?
To be honest, I just do not see the point, the platform is more for investors, why would they need a mobile application?
And how to track the course, in addition, you can come up with many useful functions. Do you think a mobile application can not at least partially replace a PC?
I can not even imagine what function it would be possible to perform on the phone, lol, it would be much more convenient to be sitting at a computer!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets on, I think they will be able to replace the PC. Moreover, the possibilities of the mobile platform are not at all obligated to be limited to charts only by following the course, they will be able to develop in the direction necessary to them! The potential of this platform is very wide!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:19:46 AM

Friends, I do not understand anything, is the project still working? Does the site answer before pre-sale and ICO does not work? In general, I wanted to know if the Bounty program would be?
Yes, I myself have been looking for information for some time, several times I asked, no one answers, I do not even know what to do!

Probably you need to write to the developers this question, there must be a way to get free tokens!
Friends, he accidentally came across information about Bounty. It is indicated that it will be held until December 31, so that there is still time to participate. I advise you to register, you will also receive bonus coins for it!
Great news) And how many coins are allocated for Bounty?
Well, if I understood correctly, 350,000 coins will be allocated, which in my opinion is quite a good amount, enough for everyone!
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:23:05 AM

Friends, I unfortunately can not finally figure out who will be the main users of the platform?
By and large those who are connected with the currency and financial markets, those who trade in the foreign exchange market and those who in principle can be useful and interested in it
It turns out the site is designed for those who monitor the state of the currency and trade it?
Yes, exactly, Farst Network provides a list of tools needed in the work to make it even more convenient, productive, and most profitable!
What are you talking about, how can the platform do this?
Often, during a trade on the market, for example, bittrex or poloniex and others, transactions occur extremely slowly and take up too much time. Farstnetwork, combining many technical indicators such as Bollinger Band, MACD, RSI and ICHIMOKU with trading experience, studied and developed an intelligent trading system called The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC).
costgranda

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:27:54 AM

A good project, and a fairly strong team, saw some advisors in other fairly successful projects. One question is, will there be applications for the phone?
To be honest, I just do not see the point, the platform is more for investors, why would they need a mobile application?
And how to track the course, in addition, you can come up with many useful functions. Do you think a mobile application can not at least partially replace a PC?
I can not even imagine what function it would be possible to perform on the phone, lol, it would be much more convenient to be sitting at a computer!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets on, I think they will be able to replace the PC. Moreover, the possibilities of the mobile platform are not at all obligated to be limited to charts only by following the course, they will be able to develop in the direction necessary to them! The potential of this platform is very wide!
I completely agree, on the basis of this platform it would be possible to try to make an assistant as an additional equipment when working on the main computer!
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:30:46 AM

Friends, I do not understand anything, is the project still working? Does the site answer before pre-sale and ICO does not work? In general, I wanted to know if the Bounty program would be?
Yes, I myself have been looking for information for some time, several times I asked, no one answers, I do not even know what to do!

Probably you need to write to the developers this question, there must be a way to get free tokens!
Friends, he accidentally came across information about Bounty. It is indicated that it will be held until December 31, so that there is still time to participate. I advise you to register, you will also receive bonus coins for it!
Well, if I understood correctly, 350,000 coins will be allocated, which in my opinion is quite a good amount, enough for everyone!
Also what it is necessary to do, to receive them? We will definitely be in time for the end of the program, the week is not such a long time!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:33:01 AM

Friends, I unfortunately can not finally figure out who will be the main users of the platform?
By and large those who are connected with the currency and financial markets, those who trade in the foreign exchange market and those who in principle can be useful and interested in it
It turns out the site is designed for those who monitor the state of the currency and trade it?
Yes, exactly, Farst Network provides a list of tools needed in the work to make it even more convenient, productive, and most profitable!
Often, during a trade on the market, for example, bittrex or poloniex and others, transactions occur extremely slowly and take up too much time. Farstnetwork, combining many technical indicators such as Bollinger Band, MACD, RSI and ICHIMOKU with trading experience, studied and developed an intelligent trading system called The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC).
What is The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC)? Is it some kind of robot for trading?
okaypool

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:35:26 AM

I completely agree, on the basis of this platform it would be possible to try to make an assistant as an additional equipment when working on the main computer!
and it's even more convenient everywhere to have access to a private office, it is not necessary to perform complex operations on a mobile device, it can be a simple helper
Fritz93

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:45:17 AM

Also what it is necessary to do, to receive them? We will definitely be in time for the end of the program, the week is not such a long time!
I think should be in time, at least you can try to do it! Well there are several options: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Affiliate Challenge. All the information can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2487760.0
whitetoo

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:48:18 AM

What is The-Ocean-Garbage-Collector (TOGC)? Is it some kind of robot for trading?
Yes, you're right! Using available APIs for trading platforms, TOGC robots can collect data from all trading pairs on the market, including technical indicators for creating intelligent algorithms that allow you to accurately and quickly determine purchase and sale orders. In addition, TOGC can intelligently calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations to determine the appropriate and safe volume when placing purchase / sale orders, ensuring that all orders have the highest probability of winning.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:51:57 AM

and it's even more convenient everywhere to have access to a private office, it is not necessary to perform complex operations on a mobile device, it can be a simple helper
I do not know, I still do not see any money spent on developing a mobile platform!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:56:02 AM

I think should be in time, at least you can try to do it! Well there are several options: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Affiliate Challenge. All the information can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2487760.0
Thank you very much for the information, let's hope that the tasks still remain and we will get our tokens)! Well, of course, good luck to the project, because the idea is really good!
Teal Deer

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:58:33 AM

Yes, you're right! Using available APIs for trading platforms, TOGC robots can collect data from all trading pairs on the market, including technical indicators for creating intelligent algorithms that allow you to accurately and quickly determine purchase and sale orders. In addition, TOGC can intelligently calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations to determine the appropriate and safe volume when placing purchase / sale orders, ensuring that all orders have the highest probability of winning.
But surely there are already competitors? Are there any advantages with this robot?
okaypool

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:01:52 AM

I do not know, I still do not see any money spent on developing a mobile platform!
In any case, while it's too early to talk about something, you need to wait and see what will really be convenient!
Fritz93

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:03:57 AM

Thank you very much for the information, let's hope that the tasks still remain and we will get our tokens)! Well, of course, good luck to the project, because the idea is really good!
Yes, you can be sure, the project will be at the highest level!
whitetoo

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:07:09 AM

But surely there are already competitors? Are there any advantages with this robot?
Of course there is! TOGC does not focus on high profit for one pair of transactions, but it earns small profits for all pairs with the highest probability of winning, in addition, TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and overcame many waves of the cryptocurrency market with a winning rate of 95%, with 95% the most minimal indicator, usually the percentage is approaching 100%.
Teal Deer

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:11:22 AM

Of course there is! TOGC does not focus on high profit for one pair of transactions, but it earns small profits for all pairs with the highest probability of winning, in addition, TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and overcame many waves of the cryptocurrency market with a winning rate of 95%, with 95% the most minimal indicator, usually the percentage is approaching 100%.
Yes, really good strategy, high enough indicators, thanks for the information!
Godzinski

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:47:01 AM

Hello everybody.
Just want to confirm my subscribtion to telegram channel.
Very excited about this project, keep up the good work!
trippy22g

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:46:20 AM

GG, [21.12.17 00:28]
[In reply to Manoj Kumar]
For 5 FRCT _Please fill out This Form: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/jOe6OSP3dCF0ZacQ2
  _Subscribe this channel: https://t.me/farstcoin

_And reply to this thread to confirm: https://[Suspicious link removed]/MPi9a6:

We’ll update your FRCT at the end of the day( 11:59PM GMT-5).

ive done all the 3 process,,nd reply here too, when will I get my 5 free tokens
plo455265

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

good project hope go to moon
email: polosmith1212@gmail.com
Rw0lf

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:26:51 AM

confirm my telegram subscription pls.
nickname: Rw0lf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: