Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶🔷 [ANN][XRC] xRhodium -> Wrapped XRC is here! 🔶🔷  (Read 76999 times)
luc4prog

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

Hi
trying to get registration through my ledger nano public address.
Still don't understand how this works : I opened my ledger and generated one new  public addresses (not yet utilized). I signed the transaction and registered to BTR airdrop..
Still don't understand how will they know how many BTC i owe in my ledger , if the generated public key has never been used before, therefore in the blockchain it shows Zero BTC...
Can someone clarify?
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

Hi
Still don't understand how this works : I opened my ledger and generated one new  public addresses (not yet utilized). I signed the transaction and registered to BTR airdrop..
Still don't understand how will they know how many BTC i owe in my ledger , if the generated public key has never been used before, therefore in the blockchain it shows Zero BTC...
Can someone clarify?

You have to figure out all your addresses that have coins in them, including change addresses. Then enter those addresses one at a time in the airdrop form and sign the message it gives you. You have to do this for each address. If you sign an empty address, you will get nothing.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
xryan

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

What happens if there are some BTR remaining unclaimed? What do those coins get used for?
Our initial plan was to move remaining to mining distribution. But we are open to discussion.

Make a 3rd airdrop. After Jan 18th it is clear who gets how many BTR from the 2 airdrops.
If there a leftovers:
Distribute them evenly among all the wallets
luc4prog

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

Hi
Can someone clarify?

You have to figure out all your addresses that have coins in them, including change addresses. Then enter those addresses one at a time in the airdrop form and sign the message it gives you. You have to do this for each address. If you sign an empty address, you will get nothing.

Actually this is something I figured out after having created and signed a new public key.. Huh
The problem, I am not sure this can be done with ledger nano  as it permits to sign only on new unutilised public addresses...any idea?
kallyfugo

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

Hallo, I submitted yesterday my non-zero balance bitcoin segwit addresses (all my bitcoins are on segwit addresses), but today I saw that you have just added a special space for segwit addresses. Do I have to repeat the submission procedure using the new space?
Thanks
BravoEchoN

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

Quick question regarding the BTC address registration process.

I registered a couple of BTC addresses with INCORRECT signatures to test the process. However, the BTC addresses were accepted. Is there a reason for this? Can I add the addresses again with correct signatures?

Thanks for your help.
bitcoinrh (OP)

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 05:29:56 PM by bitcoinrh

Hallo, I submitted yesterday my non-zero balance bitcoin segwit addresses (all my bitcoins are on segwit addresses), but today I saw that you have just added a special space for segwit addresses. Do I have to repeat the submission procedure using the new space?
Thanks

IMPORTANT: For those who signed with a SEGWIT address, please make sure that that address (starting with a “3”) is the one that appears on the signature you saved.
If it starts with a “1”, please go to our https://www.bitcoinrh.org/#get_your_btr and re enter: legacy address, segwit address and saved signature. No need to sign again.

Keep in mind that this was not our mistake. It was a problem with Segwit implementation and Ledger not being able to easily sign with segwit addresses. Our dev team has figured a way to circunvent this problem so that there is no need to move BTC to a legacy address
luc4prog

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

Any chance to have guidelines on how to get the registration signed address from Ledger Nano? thanks
sanchicharro

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

Thanks

IMPORTANT: For those who signed with a SEGWIT address, please make sure that that address (starting with a “3”) is the one that appears on the signature you saved.
If it starts with a “1”, please go to our https://www.bitcoinrh.org/#get_your_btr and re enter: legacy address, segwit address and saved signature. No need to sign again.

Keep in mind that this was not our mistake. It was a problem with Segwit implementation and Ledger not being able to easily sign with segwit addresses. Our dev team has figured a way to circunvent this problem so that there is no need to move BTC to a legacy address

This is a bit confusing, I signed with a Trezor and nowhere in my signature is my address... if the checker says it was signed can I guess that everything is fine?

Best,
Sanchi.
Sanchit87

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

Guys, does signing the public address in inputting it into their website cause any leak of Pvt keys or compromise the security of our Btcs?
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

Guys, does signing the public address in inputting it into their website cause any leak of Pvt keys or compromise the security of our Btcs?

That is why we chose this signature signing, because is safer then whitelist or PK proving. we just need public ones and signature.
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

Hi there, how we can check if the 1st airdrop worked out. Can we check with our signature or BTC used to sign 1st airdrop?
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

Are you going to do a third airdrop in the future?
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

I registered a couple of BTC addresses with INCORRECT signatures to test the process. However, the BTC addresses were accepted. Is there a reason for this? Can I add the addresses again with correct signatures?

Thanks for your help.

I have the same question.

It says “successful” when I check but my generated signature did not include the unique bitcoin rhodium message we need to input into the signature.

Please let me know. Thanks.
bitcoinrh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

Are you going to do a third airdrop in the future?
Hi, we have no plan to do third airdrop..
The Prophet

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

Thanks for your help.

I have the same question.

It says “successful” when I check but my generated signature did not include the unique bitcoin rhodium message we need to input into the signature.

Please let me know. Thanks.

I have the same question. Forgot to include the message and when I try to redo it I get the message that the adress is already registred. Thanks!
.crypto

Activity: 134
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

I have the same question. Forgot to include the message and when I try to redo it I get the message that the adress is already registred. Thanks!

I'm not a developer, but I would just transfer my BTC to a new address and then repeat the registration.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

I've filled in the form and done the signature but I'm using a nano ledger and my btc addresses show up with a zero balance. Doe I need to do anything else?

roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

How about btc on exchange? would it be possible to receive airdrop from them? transferring btc is expensive.

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

Another Bitcoin Bitcoin was just what we were waiting for to store all our values we could not store in Bitcoin. Great idea! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: