Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining websites and services - Long-term reviews required  (Read 104 times)
Cminer444 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:02:27 PM

Hi there

New to the site, but I've spent quite a bit of time now investigating mining websites and services, but can't find any 'reliable' long-term reviews.  Sure there are scam accusations for lots of sites, but I can see how not reviewing the contract, understanding the fees or H/s drop off over time, technical difficulties (limiting payout cycles) and a flood of interest limiting service response would lead to some shouting SCAM. 

So I'm interested in opinions from those that have used mining services for over 12 months and got / not get the payouts expected.

I'm NOT interested in one of warnings of scam or poor customer service (we can look elsewhere for this).  I know mining at home would reduce op costs and increase coin yield, but we don't all have the time and space!

Here are my leanings and queries from 1 month of mining:

HASHFLARE
* Payouts are good, generally hitting the cryptocompare BTC / TH/s targets
* I've seen claims that this is a scam site and they don't own any equipment, but all is going well thus far
* The only thing that will screw things up is if 1) Payouts stop or 2) Mining yield mysteriously drops off after 6 months
So, did their 12 month contract deliver the BTC you where expecting?

MINERGATE
* For the first month, repeatedly delivering only 43% of the expected BTC yield after fees.

GENESIS MINING
* Missed BTC offer.  However ETH contract is delivering 133% of expected ETH.
* BTC contract looks like it will work.

VIABTC
* Not used.
* Looks good, slightly less profitable than GENESIS

Thanks
CM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: