Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIRTCOIN 📣 - BOUNTY PROMO AND AIRDROP IS ON!!!  (Read 2678 times)
Midas111 (OP)

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

dirty coin man Tongue

LOL sign up and get dirty too!!  from the looks of it Dirtcoin is the only thing NOT crashing in alts.

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:03 PM

only a few hours left to get your free 10,000 Dirtcoins, sign up before the deadline today http://dirt.freeforums.net and start growing with DirtCoin

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:04:27 AM

Congrats to all the good folks who participated in our 10k DirtCoin Giveaway!!! While alts suffered massive losses during the last week Dirtcoin hit and held ATH. Next promotion starts DEC 20th so check out the DirtCoin forum and get growing with Dirt!

luizlopes2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:38:33 PM

great very good project will be promising
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:27:24 PM

great very good project will be promising

Thank You for your support! The dirtcoin network is running smooth with no complaints. DirtCoin price jumped 800% in the opening week, shockingly cool even for the DirtCoin team. There is still 500 free coins available to all new members of the dirtcoin forum at http://dirt.freeforums.net. so If you arent already signed up now is your chance to grow with Dirt!

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:32:14 AM

The DirtCoin team gave aprox 90,000,000 DirtCoins free during our opening week promotion, without a single wallet or transfer issue. The value of those coins is about 18 BTC at todays exchange rate. Congrats to everyone who participated!!!

thegrey

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:38:57 PM

If you are tired of shitcoins, you should try a dirt token instead.
You get a little taste of dirt if you join the forums at http://dirt.freeforums.net,
or open your wavesdex in your waves app and assure yourself that your fomo don't turn into a mo.
Right now you can get them for as little as 20sat, so empty your pockets and change your change into dirt.
There is only about 1 dirt for each person on our planet, so this is a quite exclusive kind of dirt.
To live without Dirt is like not living at all :p

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:46:05 PM

If you are tired of shitcoins, you should try a dirt token instead.
You get a little taste of dirt if you join the forums at http://dirt.freeforums.net,
or open your wavesdex in your waves app and assure yourself that your fomo don't turn into a mo.
Right now you can get them for as little as 20sat, so empty your pockets and change your change into dirt.
There is only about 1 dirt for each person on our planet, so this is a quite exclusive kind of dirt.
To live without Dirt is like not living at all :p

TY for such a good post about this digital currency that seems to keep growing so nicely!!!

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:49:23 PM

Congratulations to all DirtCoin participants and community!!! We hit an all time high today of 1595 wavetoshis. Up 50% over 24 hours.   Amazingly DirtCoin has outperformed Bitcoin almost everyday since the opening. A huge thanks to everyone who has participated in the DirtCoin Revolution!!!!   Just awesome and totally inspiring to me

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:50:12 AM

dirtcoin at new high of 2295 wavetoshis on wavesdex!!!!   So awesome. DirtCoin is the little coin that could wooooooooooooooooot. Beat Bitcoin Again!!!!

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:23:43 PM

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:32:17 AM

DirtCoin outperformed Bitcoin by 10% in price today. It also outperforms Bitcoin in speed by 1000x. Awesome tech with a dirty name

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:53:05 PM

Ok all you dirtcoin lovers and community members,the dirtcoin promotion promotion starts on Dec 20th only two days away. Community members can earn and win 10s of thousands of dirtcoin by participating for free at http://dirt.freeforums.net.

Dirtcoin has vastly outperformed bitcoin since launch with millions of coins traded. So far dirtcoiners have received over 90million dirtcoins for participating in the community with a current market value of over 20btc. Amazing!!!

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:43:33 AM

The DirtCoin promotion promotion Bounty is ON!!!   Sign up at http://dirt.freeforums.net and post in the promotions board to enter

Enter the DirtcoinPromotion Promotion and get 100 Free DirtCoins just for entering. Promote DirtCoin and you can earn up to 50,000 Dirtcoins!

You Promote DirtCoin and you get free dirtcoin! Make a telegram group, start a reddit, make a 4chan thread, make a facebook page or just tweet about dirtcoin to win.

Promotion Promotion Bounty Rewards;

Start a DirtCoin telegram, facebook site, website, or wordpress blog - Reward 30,000 DirtCoins!

Start a reddit r/Dirtcoin and spread the word - Reward 25000 Dirtcoins!

Start a 4chan /biz/ Dirtcoin Thread - Rewad 10,000 Dirtcoins!

20 tweets, facebook or instagram post about dirtcoin - Reward 10,000 Dirtcoins!

10 tweets, facebook or instagram post about dirtcoin - Reward 4,000 Dirtcoins!

Overall Best Promotion Promotion Champion Prize Bonus Reward - 20,000 Dirtcoins!

Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:47:37 AM

From what I have read and understood only what the author or authors (don't even know how many people is behind the creation of coins) did not want to bother and they created their cryptocurrency on platforme Waves. Because the Ethereum platform to create, it's harder, isn't it?

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

Are you seriously decided that writing words of praise about the project you will attract investors? What "real working product" oriented your coin? how will the resulting "growing value to users"?
Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:34:06 PM

From what I have read and understood only what the author or authors (don't even know how many people is behind the creation of coins) did not want to bother and they created their cryptocurrency on platforme Waves. Because the Ethereum platform to create, it's harder, isn't it?

We used the waves network technology for the DirtCoin network, because its faster than ETH by far, and doesnt bog down with even minimal apps, as proven by the cryptokitties episode.

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:37:11 PM

Are you seriously decided that writing words of praise about the project you will attract investors? What "real working product" oriented your coin? how will the resulting "growing value to users"?

DirtCoin is not seeking investors or startup funding, dirtcoin is not a whitepaper or plan for the future. DirtCoin digital currency is available to the public right now and has fully functioning network, wallets, exchange and community. This is not an ICO, dirtcoin is Digital Currency that is 1000x faster than Bitcoin and lower cost to transfer, and features a excellent stable and secure network. We are seeking good folks to join the DirtCoin community and grow with Dirt

Midas111 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

Thanks to all the new members who joined the DirtCoin community today. The airdrops have been sent out and the promotion promotion bounty is ON! sign up at dirt.freeforums.net to become a member and participate in the airdrop and bounty.

bruninedex

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:46:36 PM

Waiting for next steps DIRTCOIN and news. Competition is tough so you have some peculiarity? Hope I did everything right. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: