Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YoYoBot user on this forum is a scammer  (Read 264 times)
Kurororo (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:38:39 PM

Hello,

The user YoYoBot on this forum is a scammer. He sold me an account for $20 but I never get that account !!!!!

Here the thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2485600.0

Don't trust him and banish him from this forum !!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:56:47 AM

The user YoYoBot on this forum is a scammer. He sold me an account for $20 but I never get that account !!!!!
Well both of you seem to be newbies i don't see any reason why would you even trust him there are many escrows it's always better to use anyone of those.

Don't trust him and banish him from this forum !!!!!
Unfortunately this forum doesn't ban anyone unless they have broken any forum rules (copy pasting posts) the only thing that can be done is give him negative feedback so that he won't be able to scam anyone else.

Always remember to use escrow on this forum some might take fees but it is as low as 1%.
Kurororo (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:50:34 PM

Can you tell me how to put negative feedback ?

How I use escrow ? And how I be sure that the escrow will not just be a scammer too ?
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:44:13 AM

Hi there,

Firstly please use this when making a scam accusation report, and fill in as many details as possible.

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

Sorry to hear that you have been scammed. I suggest utilizing escrow services on this forum for any future deals you make. This protects you as a buyer in case of this exact scenario.

Consider yourself lucky that it was only $20, some of us have been scammed for hundreds, thousands, and even tens of thousands of dollars. Take this on the chin as a cheap lesson not to trust anyone on this forum Smiley

Can you tell me how to put negative feedback ?

Go to the scammers profile page, click on "Trust" symbol as you see above, and then click "Post New Feedback". Put as much information as possible and then click "Submit".

If you fill in the scam report above and show proof of the $20 scammed, I will personally tag the user so he cannot use the account to scam anyone else.

How I use escrow ? And how I be sure that the escrow will not just be a scammer too ?

There are quite a few of us on the forum that supply escrow services for a small fee. These people are highly trusted and have been doing this for a long time, so your funds are safe with them. If you would like a list of trustworthy escrows, I will provide one here for you.

Good luck with everything, and be more vigilant in the future - there are a lot of scammers on this forum looking for newbies who don't know how things work around here.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Kurororo (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:23:13 PM

What happened:: I was looking for an empormium account for $20, he contacted me, I made paypal payment and after no answer.. Finally he answered making fun of me and telling me he fucked me.
Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1093331
Reference Link:
Amount Scammed: $US20
Payment Method: Paypal
Proof of Payment: https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/776458Capture.jpg
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes:

I'll be very interrested for an escrow list.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: