Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7856 times)
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

We can ask for help from them thinking they will really help.

Still waiting for God to help somebody grow back a lost limb. Or help somebody recover from down syndrome or microcephaly. Or do you think nobody with these conditions was worthy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

I know it's too much to digest to actually understand to believe in God. But for me, you can call it coincidence, or a chance anomaly or whatever scientific name you would call it. But before i believe in God, my life sucks. I don't have a purpose. If bad things happen to me, i only blame myself. If ever good things happen to me i credit it to myself. There is no enlightenment, there is no pillar to go to if you're weak. There is no one. When i belived, i lived live to the full. Because it's not my lif anymore, it's God's now.

Ocherill

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

The forst query I have is that, you are a scientist and still wasting time here?
pureesconned

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:34:51 AM

I don't believe in any thing that I haven't seen with my own eyes. Even if its god then no issue
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:39:47 AM

The topic title is a trick question. Why? If you know that God exists, it is almost impossible to believe that God exists. Why can't you believe? Because you know.

The topic title might make you think a bit, but if you know that God exists, then the title is attempting to reduce your knowledge of God, and also your faith in the things God tells us.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:09:57 AM

Q? "the firmament sheweth his handywork"
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
Merited by Parodium (1)

''Exodus 35:2
"For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a holy day, a sabbath of complete rest to the LORD; whoever does any work on it shall be put to death.''

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
rabidsnake46

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

I am a radical person and I do not believe they exist at all.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

"For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a holy day, a sabbath of complete rest to the LORD; whoever does any work on it shall be put to death.''

^^^ Look at this fag, he quotes every post I make with a non-nonsensical response not related to the quoted subject matter like a retarded bot.
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

You know, God works in many ways you can never imagine. Even if there are many religion out there, the same thing between them is they still worship to one God only. Maybe we never see Him in person, we only heard Him through stories, but why do we believe in His existence? Because we are His creation. We shouldn't doubt Him. Just like a father to his children, He punish us to give us lessons, He give us sickness so we can see His greatness. Just don't forget there's always a rainbow after rain. He won't give us problem that we can't handle.

A lot of religions try to use this as a modern excuse, and yet the commandments clearly state - "You shall not fear other gods, nor bow down yourselves to them nor serve them nor sacrifice to them". Why would God feel the need to say this if everyone is secretly worshiping the same true God under many different names? And what about the polytheistic religions? Only completely ignorant people use this excuse.

There's always a rainbow after the rain? Have you ever heard of cluster headaches? These are migraines so bad that suffers often commit suicide rather than continuing to live. In many religions, suicide is an unforgivable sin, and will result in eternal damnation. Tell me again about the rainbow.
Astargath

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:46:59 PM

^^^ Look at this fag, he quotes every post I make with a non-nonsensical response not related to the quoted subject matter like a retarded bot.

Be careful, we are approaching the sabbath. Do you not agree that we should put people to death if they work on the sabbath? You follow the bible, don't you?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:47:42 PM

You know, God works in many ways you can never imagine. Even if there are many religion out there, the same thing between them is they still worship to one God only. Maybe we never see Him in person, we only heard Him through stories, but why do we believe in His existence? Because we are His creation. We shouldn't doubt Him. Just like a father to his children, He punish us to give us lessons, He give us sickness so we can see His greatness. Just don't forget there's always a rainbow after rain. He won't give us problem that we can't handle.

How do you know god works in ways that you can't imagine if you can't imagine those ways?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:54:58 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 12:59:09 PM by lionheart78

Science is not everything. Science doesnt have the explanations to all things. How can you expect science to explain and understand if indeed God is the creator of the universe? How big is the universe? Science is made up of tiny brain of human being and how do you think a tiny dot of brain can contain the maker of the universe? It is like putting the whole ocean into a drinking glass container. A carnal mind will never understand spiritual matters. Science says to see is to believe, spiritual says believe and you will see.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Astargath

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

Science is not everything. Science doesnt have the explanations to all things. How can you expect science to explain and understand if indeed God is the creator of the universe? How big is the universe? Science is made up of tiny brain of human being and how do you think a tiny dot of brain can contain the maker of the universe? It is like putting the whole ocean into a drinking glass container. A carnal mind will never understand spiritual matters. Science say to see is to believe, spiritual says believe and you will see.

Why do you trust religion to answer those questions?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Science is not everything. Science doesnt have the explanations to all things. How can you expect science to explain and understand if indeed God is the creator of the universe? How big is the universe? Science is made up of tiny brain of human being and how do you think a tiny dot of brain can contain the maker of the universe? It is like putting the whole ocean into a drinking glass container. A carnal mind will never understand spiritual matters. Science say to see is to believe, spiritual says believe and you will see.

Is it even answerable by science?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

We need not to question God about the sins, diseases and other things that makes our lives miserable.  For some reason it hapened to us because we did somwthing in the past or it was transferred to us by our parents or relatives.  I believe in God because I am His creation.  Everything that we see, someone created that right?  So God created us.  I believe in Him because He is the reason why I am still alive.  All the beautiful things we see are from Him.

I do believe in God coz without him we are nothing. God exist in so many ways, he give us everything and it depends on us on how we embrace his kindness. Everything is possible in his name, as Long as you are doing righteous.
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

I'm a Scientist, have been for most of my life. I have NEVER believed in a supreme being, despite going to Catholic schools my entire life.

I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God? How can you argue for his existence? Please bare the following in mind when you answer;

1. There are literally thousands of religions, each of which has members that believe just as firmly as you do, they say they feel a personal connection with God, they have their own religious books and doctrines etc, if you were born in Saudi Arabia, you would be a muslim, in Ireland you would be a protestant, seems like the place you are born denotes your religion, rather than divine intervention. Obviously you can't all be right, so how do you know YOU are.

2. Most religions state that God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving, all-present and eternal. If this is the case, why are people punished for sins by an all loving God, who predestined them to commit their sins by knowing the future? Why is there bone cancer in Children, and insects that burrow into the eyes of infants making them blind, could an all loving God not have imagined a reality without this? And why is there such overwhelming evidence AGAINST the existence of a creator?

3. Since the scientific era God has slowly receded into the shadows, God used to be held responsible for most things, e.g. people offered sacrifices for good health, prayed for rain, thought that God pulled the sun across the sky, created plagues etc. Now we know he does none of these, and God has been reduced to a "God of the gaps" whereby he is still attributed to things we cannot yet explain with science, doesn't seem very powerful anymore.

I'll try to respond to the major points in this thread attempting to dismantle them.

I do believe that God exist, without Him we are nothing,
but religion,science, philosophy, money, good deeds, and good works can't give salvation. Just believe that Jesus is the Christ because He is the Only way to meet God. If you will observe this world there's many problem because of satan, sin and people are separated from God. John 3;16 For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believe in Him shall not perish but have Eternal life. 

Yes that is true. God created the world and all that is in the world including mankind. No one can ever do that because there is only one God,  the most powerful God. No words can contain Him. The Bible is the proof and basis of everything. You only need to believe even if you do not see Him. Even the end of the world is written in there,  the coming of the anti christ and the second coming of the Lord.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Astargath

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

Is it even answerable by science?

I don't know, that's not the point is it? You are saying science doesn't have all the answers which is true but why do you believe religion has the answers? You didn't answer my question.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

I'm a Scientist, have been for most of my life. I have NEVER believed in a supreme being, despite going to Catholic schools my entire life.

I'd like to know.... What is it that compels you to believe in God? How can you argue for his existence? Please bare the following in mind when you answer;

1. There are literally thousands of religions, each of which has members that believe just as firmly as you do, they say they feel a personal connection with God, they have their own religious books and doctrines etc, if you were born in Saudi Arabia, you would be a muslim, in Ireland you would be a protestant, seems like the place you are born denotes your religion, rather than divine intervention. Obviously you can't all be right, so how do you know YOU are.

2. Most religions state that God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving, all-present and eternal. If this is the case, why are people punished for sins by an all loving God, who predestined them to commit their sins by knowing the future? Why is there bone cancer in Children, and insects that burrow into the eyes of infants making them blind, could an all loving God not have imagined a reality without this? And why is there such overwhelming evidence AGAINST the existence of a creator?

3. Since the scientific era God has slowly receded into the shadows, God used to be held responsible for most things, e.g. people offered sacrifices for good health, prayed for rain, thought that God pulled the sun across the sky, created plagues etc. Now we know he does none of these, and God has been reduced to a "God of the gaps" whereby he is still attributed to things we cannot yet explain with science, doesn't seem very powerful anymore.

I'll try to respond to the major points in this thread attempting to dismantle them.

but religion,science, philosophy, money, good deeds, and good works can't give salvation. Just believe that Jesus is the Christ because He is the Only way to meet God. If you will observe this world there's many problem because of satan, sin and people are separated from God. John 3;16 For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believe in Him shall not perish but have Eternal life. 

Yes that is true. God created the world and all that is in the world including mankind. No one can ever do that because there is only one God,  the most powerful God. No words can contain Him. The Bible is the proof and basis of everything. You only need to believe even if you do not see Him. Even the end of the world is written in there,  the coming of the anti christ and the second coming of the Lord.

How do you know the real god is not Zeus or Allah? How is the Bible, a book, proof of anything? Is the Harry potter book proof that harry potter exists? Why would I believe in something just for the sake of it. People have been saying that the second coming is near for thousands of years.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:49:25 PM

How do you know the real god is not Zeus or Allah? How is the Bible, a book, proof of anything? Is the Harry potter book proof that harry potter exists? Why would I believe in something just for the sake of it. People have been saying that the second coming is near for thousands of years.

People say lots of stuff. The Bible says that the second coming is soon. If the second coming doesn't happen for 10 million years, yet, it will be soon. How can that be? If you live over 100 years, it won't be much over. The next thing you will see after you die out of your short life, is Jesus coming in the clouds, and calling you out of the grave. One hundred years isn't long in the scheme of time. He is coming soon. He is coming for you soon.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: