Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe God exists?  (Read 7857 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:37:33 PM

I don't believe in God when I was a child. Today I believe in Him for many reasons.
1. If big bang theory was true who created the matter?
2. Everything is temporary.
3. Love exist but untouchable.
ET'C.
I believe because of matter, temporary and love. There is a thing beyond our imagination. Thank you

None of these are beyond our imagination;

1. The big bang is the beginning of all matter, before it matter did not exist. Prior to the big bang there was expansion of the scalar field, fluctuations in the scalar field lead to the conditions prior to the big bang.

2. Everything is temporary, how exactly is that proof of God? As far as we are aware time may be infinite, whilst we may live in a bounded universe.

3. Love is simply a chemical cascade occurring within the brain, the effects of oxytocin and vasopressin lead to pair bonding in mammals, individuals deficient in these suffer deficits in their ability to experience love.

Notice that you say "maybe" with regard to all this. Science fiction writers spin tales way beyond this SF.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

If God exists and we do not realize it, then we live without understanding the basic truth in the universe. God has unlimited power and wants to use it for our good. The Bible describes him as a loving father who is willing to help us

The bible also teaches you to dash disabled children against a rock to kill them, and that slavery is perfectly fine.

The only people who the Bible teaches this to, are the people who misunderstand the Bible, and who want to do it anyway. Look throughout the written court cases of any country over a couple hundred years old, and you will find atrocities way worse than those recorded in the Bible.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

Every part of a car has its function, and yet was not created by God. Many parts of our body do not have a role, they are called vestigial organs. Furthermore, the human body is flawed, it accumulates damage over time, the repair processes fail and we develop tissues that are harmful for our continued survival. For such a perfect being, God didn't do a good job.

God makes cars more than people do. All the cause and effect that regulates the thinking and doing of people is regulated by God.

Originally God made the human body perfect. People decided that they wouldn't believe God about death if they ate the fruit. Then they ate the fruit, and all human bodies following that eating are flawed because of the eating. The original people ate the fruit freely, because freedom of choice was part of the perfection that they had.

Cool

BTCgrinders.com
Copper Member

Activity: 474
Merit: 3

Exclusive Crypto Rebates for Poker/Sports/Trading!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:50:19 PM

We've had this discussion between members of our team which includes people from several different countries and cultures. Normally USA people tend accept religion a bit more which is understandable because USA was built on religious "principles" and values. Plus several hundred years ago, everyone was a theist. The idea that there is not a god was preposterous in the 19th century. To be honest, personally, I do not know. It depends on what your definition of a "god" is.

ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

We've had this discussion between members of our team which includes people from several different countries and cultures. Normally USA people tend accept religion a bit more which is understandable because USA was built on religious "principles" and values. Plus several hundred years ago, everyone was a theist. The idea that there is not a god was preposterous in the 19th century. To be honest, personally, I do not know. It depends on what your definition of a "god" is.

True. I think Badecker is referring to a personal, powerful God with omnipotence, immortality, and omniscience who created this universe and therefore exists outside this universe.

As opposed to the pantheist version of God which equates God to the all-encompassing universe that holds everything and that nothing exists outside of the universe.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

True. I think Badecker is referring to a personal, powerful God with omnipotence, immortality, and omniscience who created this universe and therefore exists outside this universe.

As opposed to the pantheist version of God which equates God to the all-encompassing universe that holds everything and that nothing exists outside of the universe.

Somebody might build a garage. He is not the garage, or even part of it (except if the nail gun nails his hand to a stud). He exists within and without at different times. Originally, he existed entirely without.

Sorta like God and the universe. (Btw, God doesn't use a nail gun.)

Cool

alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

Do not do good, but happiness. Good is also evil, dark rod, now you will understand why. Religions say that the souls come here to develop high qualities: forgiveness, compassion, etc., and divided according to level of development. BUT! Who are the souls - are we or the demons who come to feed on our suffering? Good and evil are facets of the same coin, no good without evil, but whether it actually is good? No development is necessary, man is created perfect, just apparent imperfection is the result of temptation, also perfect. Perfection can never be lost, it can only hang like a computer from overload for a certain time, that's the time and lasts for centuries. "What to do?"you ask. Answer: nothing, just let it recover, and any action will always only complicate everything. Any action will only prolong the Arab League, to restore only needs inaction. It is foolish to try to perfect the creation of God, which is already perfect. You do not think about how the blood runs in your body, she does it completely, so why do people constantly live with fears and think about life trying to improve it all the time, why would she just not trust her own body. What is common between cancer, nuclear explosion and childbirth is the process of uncontrolled division, even written not by chance as if "demons controlled". But the way it is, demons are profitable (according to their erroneous opinion) prevent the natural restoration of the divine plan, in which there is no evil and everyone is happy in Unity. We are all perfect from the beginning and always, perfection can not be lost, the thread with the Creator will never break, it can only be confused, what demons are actively doing and imposing false values on us under the guise of developing the mind and soul, in which we continue to give birth to maintaining the existence of mortality and feeding their world thereby. How to unravel the tangle? There is only one way: not to do anything, just relax and go with the flow, the perfection will unravel itself, the main thing is not to allow to confuse further, the most important thing: to stop childbirth, so that the posthumous world ceases to exist, from which comes the strongest influence on us. Why don't we remember our lives before we were born? To stay stupid. Why do we have a strong desire to reproduce, and with different women? To continue to give birth as much as possible.

Concentration of attention on breathing eliminates any dependence and attachment, and also heals mental pain, is the best a wedge, which knocks out any other a wedge. And the increased concentration with shutdown of other thoughts is the highest pleasure among existing. I noticed an interesting feature, only free air, for the rest you have to pay. Perhaps this is no coincidence, because if you take the money for the air, the person will begin to focus on it, and from this he will be happy, and from this man can not be controlled. False interests are instilled deliberately to divert attention, in this both systems are involved-human and from the world of souls, the dark do not want to lose power even for the sake of happiness with all that is better.

Man should be happy, not good, and good all evils and pulling in our world. Happy hard to look at the suffering, good-this is the reverse side of the coin with evil, and therefore also evil. It is necessary not to allow evil, to live with happy thoughts, otherwise the desire to help attracts events at which it is necessary to apply this desire already in practice. Himself has tried similar, practiced healing, passers-by often became poorly so. The world is a mirror of our thoughts, we can afford neither evil, nor good not even in my thoughts only to enjoy with happiness and joy!

In India, there is an ancient legend about the God Brahma, who was completely alone. There was nothing but Brahma, and he was very bored. Brahma wanted to play a game, but there was no one to play with. Then he created the beautiful goddess Maya, just for fun. When Maya appeared and Brahma explained to her the meaning of her existence, she said, "Well, let's play the most exciting game, only you will do what I say." Brahma agreed, and following Maya's instructions, created the Universe. He created the Sun and the stars, the moon and the planets. Then he made life on Earth: animals, oceans, atmosphere, and everything else.

Maya said: "how beautiful is the illusory world you created! And now I want you to create an animal so smart that it can appreciate the beauty of your work." And Brahma created men. When the creation was completed, he asked Maya if the game would start soon.
"Right now, "she replied, grabbed Brahma, cut into thousands of tiny pieces, put those pieces into each person, and said," the Game has begun! I'll try to make you forget who you are, and you try to find yourself again!»

Maya created a Dream, and Brahma is still trying to remember who he really is until today. Brahma is here within us, and Maya does not allow him to get out of oblivion.

When we awaken from Sleep, we become Brahma again, remembering our Divinity. And when Brahma within us says, " I am awake! But where are the rest of me?"we comprehend Maya's cunning and share the truth with others who are also destined to Wake up one day. In the crowd of drunks sober not so sad, if there are at least two. The more sober, the merrier. Start with yourself, then others will begin to change — and so on until all the drugged, all the gathered sober up.

Don Miguel Ruiz, "the Mastery of love»

And Maya who, then, is the chief of demons to this day?) It began to play then, the game turned into hell with suffering, apparently does not want to share power with Brahma, that prevents his recovery at any cost((

How do we wake up from this dream?

with the help of concentration on the breath, turning off other thoughts, you begin to understand that happiness is only inside

Alevlaslo,
If you thought this detailed explanation yourself, call yourself a genius and full props to you. I completely enjoyed reading this.

thank you, I'm very pleased! I lead topic about it in Russian, you can read, there's a lot more interesting
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2926277.msg30050924#msg30050924

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
ATMD

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

thank you, I'm very pleased! I lead topic about it in Russian, you can read, there's a lot more interesting

Wow, I read that thread (from Google translate). I think it must be the Google translation or something but I get this translation:

"The best solution to the problem is to eliminate its causes, it is better to return the world to its original state in which there was no dirt and dust at all than to be lined up with all sorts of robots. And this can be done very quickly and simply, it is enough for everyone to give up any form of power, nature will immediately reflect this. And for the abolition of aging, disease and mortality, it is enough for everyone to abandon making children. Only two not even actions are sufficient for full restoration: the rejection of power and the rejection of childbirth."

If we stop having children we can stop aging and death?

CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

Do not do good....

man is ... perfect

Man should be happy, not good,

I have heard this song and dance before.

The submissive flaccidity of hedonism
http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com/2010/07/submissive-flaccidity-of-modern-secular.html?m=1

BAC Blockchain

Activity: 12
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

Semantics might help here. Forget Supreme Being - what about Supreme Intelligence? Do you believe each of our brains represents the pinnacle of universal intelligence?
ATMD

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:10:50 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 11:56:36 AM by ATMD

Semantics might help here. Forget Supreme Being - what about Supreme Intelligence? Do you believe each of our brains represents the pinnacle of universal intelligence?

I am not sure what the difference is between supreme being and supreme intelligence.

Does supreme intelligence have self-awareness?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 12:54:46 PM by BADecker

I am not sure what the difference is between supreme being and supreme intelligence.

Does supreme intelligence has self-awareness?

This is really a good question. We are talking about two different things: self-awareness; wise capable thinking. Regarding God, both are so far beyond what we have, that we don't know if they are combined in Him, separate, both combined and separate, or something else entirely.

How far are we below God? With all the evidences that God exists, some of our ablest thinkers deny the truth. But we still have being in ourselves... at least until death.

Cool

alevlaslo

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 06:12:50 PM by alevlaslo

the brain is a limiter, not a generator, the task of the brain is to mislead us and limit superpowers. Matter is the mirror of our mood, the body also. And the mood always inspire us bad to hinder the restoration of Brahma. The dark forces can't do us bad, they can only deceive us to we do selves bad 

Wow, I read that thread (from Google translate). I think it must be the Google translation or something but I get this translation:

"The best solution to the problem is to eliminate its causes, it is better to return the world to its original state in which there was no dirt and dust at all than to be lined up with all sorts of robots. And this can be done very quickly and simply, it is enough for everyone to give up any form of power, nature will immediately reflect this. And for the abolition of aging, disease and mortality, it is enough for everyone to abandon making children. Only two not even actions are sufficient for full restoration: the rejection of power and the rejection of childbirth."

If we stop having children we can stop aging and death?

Yes, aging and death will disappear, as well as youth will be restored, and the General background will be better because children are very evil creatures, they throw bottles from a high floor on the heads of passers-by for fun, even terrorists are kinder, their evil is motivated at least

alevlaslo

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

Do not do good....

man is ... perfect

Man should be happy, not good,

I have heard this song and dance before.

The submissive flaccidity of hedonism
http://charltonteaching.blogspot.com/2010/07/submissive-flaccidity-of-modern-secular.html?m=1

"it is impossible to pave a new path to happiness, it is possible to return to it only in the same way. There is no sense in the pursuit of perfection, any pursuit is only a distance from the original perfection" Osho. Therefore, inaction is the most effective way to unravel the thread itself, and any action it only confuses further

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:27:21 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 05:57:39 AM by KingScorpio

the world and especially organism have some kind of higher divinity attached to them. the basic survialist mode isnt everything

alevlaslo

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:44:50 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 08:56:03 PM by alevlaslo

Divinity (Brahma) only within us, but outside - only devil (Maya)

people say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. But much worse, he convinced the world that God is him. But this is inaccurate information still  l Smiley

ATMD

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

people say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. But much worse, he convinced the world that God is him. But this is inaccurate information still  l Smiley

Wow, you have to be the most brilliant thinker I have ever met. Your information is amazing! Could you recommend me your sources of information, I like to read it.

alevlaslo

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

Thank you very much, I am very pleased  Smiley
https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001217020369

All the information inside each of us, just locked thoughts, to unlock enough to remove any thoughts except the joy of breathing

ATMD

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

Thank you very much, I am very pleased  Smiley
https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001217020369

All the information inside each of us, just locked thoughts, to unlock enough to remove any thoughts except the joy of breathing

Thank you  Smiley

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

there are different interpretations of the devil, some define him as the prosecutor that shows up sinners who dont believe in god

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: