Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in?  (Read 14113 times)
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:03:01 PM

If you are waiting for the price to change before you invest then you would miss out on the rise of such cryptocurrencies. The best thing is to make research about the coin, look at it's highs and lows for sometime and read about the project and find out if they have a use case that would help the coin rise in future. If all these factors are satisfied then you can invest into it. Some cryptocurrencies may seem shit now but would be worth a lot in 2-3 years to come.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:11:24 PM

Ethereum has already grown slightly compared to April figures. However, its growth can not be called rapid. Therefore, you should analyze it well and decide whether to buy. I think that if you are set to dolgosrok, it makes sense to invest.

altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:37:54 PM

Hi peers, yesterday I have discussed with one of the guys from other thread perspectives of altcoin mining, he said that there is a sense and potential in it. He advised me ASICequipment to talk with, and order mining equipment there. I called their office and had a talk with one of their employees. So now I am thinking of the models, who owns Antiminer S17 or T17 could you comment on them? Are these models as good as described?
Hi, I have previously owned an S9i model, but sold it on Ebay to buy newer S17. I can submit that this antiminer is more powerful and has a higher workrate
And what about T17?
I do not know about T17 much. I was considering DR5 T17 and S17 at first, but some guys from this forum strongly advised S17
What were the reasons? Why?
dizzyDancer1995

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:42:51 PM

Hi peers, yesterday I have discussed with one of the guys from other thread perspectives of altcoin mining, he said that there is a sense and potential in it. He advised me ASICequipment to talk with, and order mining equipment there. I called their office and had a talk with one of their employees. So now I am thinking of the models, who owns Antiminer S17 or T17 could you comment on them? Are these models as good as described?
Hi, I have previously owned an S9i model, but sold it on Ebay to buy newer S17. I can submit that this antiminer is more powerful and has a higher workrate
And what about T17?
I do not know about T17 much. I was considering DR5 T17 and S17 at first, but some guys from this forum strongly advised S17
What were the reasons? Why?
I can not even remember, haven't ASICequipment call office described all models fully?
altcoinEra

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:44:23 PM

They had, sure. But I am not a professional. That's why I can not decide which option to choose. And quite not sure if I need to start mining or not at all.
dizzyDancer1995

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:51:30 PM

They had, sure. But I am not a professional. That's why I can not decide which option to choose. And quite not sure if I need to start mining or not at all.
As for the first question, I would have chosen S17 model. As for altcoin mining as a hole, I guess it's better to start now, as all these currencies are growing. If this trend goes on, you will payback all your investments soon
altcoinEra

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:55:51 PM

As for the first question, I would have chosen S17 model. As for altcoin mining as a hole, I guess it's better to start now, as all these currencies are growing. If this trend goes on, you will payback all your investments soon
Yeah, I see, Thanks
dizzyDancer1995

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:05:14 AM

Yeah, I see, Thanks
You're welcome, mate
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 08:20:10 AM

Well invest on bitcoin now and Litecoin and also on Ethereum and see if will grow or no, it can take time to get a profit right now, but i'm sure who invest now will get a profit.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:01:20 AM

Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

ETH is still good as it really follows along with the rise of BTC and if you look at the past few weeks, it increased from $150 to more than $250 which is crazy! But I would say that the coins to go at are BTC and ETH, and you can look for alts that can give you a huge boost in the future or that has great potential. Research is the key to having a successful investment in a project and look for something that you believe in. As for me, I'm a big Pokemon fan so I followed this digital collectible app that has one of the founders of Pokemon in it. And while we're getting into a dip, you should definitely buy it and we should see another huge rise very soon. Some tips that I got from experienced traders is to buy low and sell high and you might be a little late in the party if you buy low now since it was lower like a month ago, but hey, its never too late in crypto.
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:51:35 AM

in the long term, starting from the current positions, the investment will most certainly be profitable - now the market is turning around, ceasing to be too bearish.
When investing do not stop at only one coin, choose 3-5 different ones, including ETH and BTC

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:07:07 PM

in the long term, starting from the current positions, the investment will most certainly be profitable - now the market is turning around, ceasing to be too bearish.
When investing do not stop at only one coin, choose 3-5 different ones, including ETH and BTC
in investing with crypto currencies with long-term or short-term strategies investors must know and understand all the risks that we will get and in situations and conditions like today investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investment
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:38:52 PM

Before any investment, I advise you to study in detail the project of its development perspectives and also to carry out a practical analysis of the token itself and, of course, the most important thing is the diversification of risks, that is, an investment in several tokens is the main investment law.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:17:46 PM

If you have money to invest, ETH coins are right in my opinion. Because in my opinion, ETH travel prices in the market are always in good condition even though there are times when all altcoins go down, but ETH's selling value remains in a position that is not inferior.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:55:33 PM

I dont know what you want to see before you begin to invest. Maybe you want eth to moon. That will be wrong. Now is the time. Do not look at the fact that the price has been barely stable to mean you might not gain when you invest. It should rather push you into it because there are chances of making huge lrofits once you invest now

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:06:22 PM

If you have money to invest, ETH coins are right in my opinion. Because in my opinion, ETH travel prices in the market are always in good condition even though there are times when all altcoins go down, but ETH's selling value remains in a position that is not inferior.
I would not now invest only in eth , for me now there are more profitable coins that can bring more money than eth , I would choose now xlm this coin begins a bullish trend

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: