Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $5,000 to invest in Altcoins... but which ones?  (Read 1196 times)
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:12:41 AM

Hello, if you plan to invest for half a year or more, then I chose the following coins BTC-50%, ETH-25%,the rest of the money equally divided into WAVES, LSK, KMD, STRAT, NEO, ARK, GNT

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:24:25 AM

I advise you to invest Ethereum, Populous, Everex, Ethos, Doge, Lisk and Guppy. When you reach an 2x from one of these, sell it and distribute this money to others again.
MrLitex

Activity: 546
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:27:07 AM

Look at the ATS, there are 600k coins left (0.3 - 0.5 btc) before the flight to the moon.
Coinmarketcap -> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/authorship/
HitBtc-> https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ATS-to-BTC

Ribad

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:32:40 AM

Since you are looking for .oo1 to 5$
Ark
Komodo
PIVIX
Deeponion
TenX
Civic
You will get reasonable return. And it's up to you to decide and do you homework too..
Chill!!
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:45:18 AM

I have $5,000 sitting on an exchange that I'd like to use for investment in altcoins. I'm currently registered with Bittrex, Coinbase and Cryptopia. 

I currently hold

BTC Bitcoin
LTC Litecoin
XRP Ripple
XLM Lumen
FTC Feathercoin (small amount from several years ago)
DOGE Dogecoin (mostly for the LOLs, only $35 bucks worth)

I'd like to spread this $5,000 between multiple coins, preferably ones that are currently priced between $5.00 and $.001, although I'm open to all suggestions on coins that cost more.  I've never really done great at picking coins myself and there seem to be hundreds so it's very hard to research them all. If you were in my position (or a similar one), what coins would you buy?

Investment diversification is very important in other to safeguard your capital. I Will advise that to invest some in an upcoming ICO that has greater future ahead such as Graft which the ICO will commence by 18th January 2018 and you can equally invest some existing altcoins and Bitcoin  with different percentage of your capital.
wujiiih

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:45:56 AM

I'd recommend EOS and ADA.
Umbrella Holdings

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:51:27 AM

Stratis, Ethereum, Ripple, Doge, Waves, Edo, Qash, Iota .....  Just a few of the altcoins  in my wallet  that I think will be very much valued. There are a few good Ico's this month,  I plan to participate.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Djabba

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:57:26 AM

If I wanted to invest 5000 then I would buy Ethereum immediately. Then coins like Eos / XMR / OMG  on 30% and on the rest of cheap alts that are not expensive - recently found for myself RLC - it seems to me that within 3-6 months it will grow well (a lot of news will be soon)
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:24:45 AM

You already have a sufficient amount of coins or money to actually invest on as many coins as possible, just research on the coins' market popularity, supply, and demand then you can risk some amount for investments and then trust your prejudice. Hope you do good.
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

Definitely do your own research but my pick would be IOTA.I really think it's going to be alongside ETH as a serious contender soon.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:31:34 AM

Id suggest you to go for Ark,KMD,NEO,Stratis,Lomo,UBQ,NAV and SAFEX.
SAFEX together with NEO will also bring you dividents just for keeping them safe in your wallets Wink
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:34:22 AM

Take a look at Deeponion: It is a new and promising privacy securing cryptocurrency which is natively connected to the TOR network and can handle up to 62.5 tx/s making it fast and anonymous. They have already a nicely done wallet released, you can download it and make some small transcations to test it. There is also a great feature called DeepVault that enables you to register documents on the blockchain and verify the file integrity. Check out the milestones on the roadmap as well if you are interested!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onmanana

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:35:03 AM

BTC Bitcoin
XLM Lumen
that are the best choice!
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:03:50 PM

50% in BTC for a peace of mind and others spend in XMR , XRP , LTC . But if we talking about long term and probably great profit - take a look at IOTA and AION
maribert

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:09:36 PM

when Im buying coins that I plan to keep for long time and wait until it give me high profit Im looking on top 10 coins and check how it is going by looking on the chart for past days, weeks and even months.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:12:59 PM

Stratis, Ethereum, Ripple, Doge, Waves, Edo, Qash, Iota .....  Just a few of the altcoins  in my wallet  that I think will be very much valued. There are a few good Ico's this month,  I plan to participate.
Speaking of the truth, Edo have the potential, i see that after their partnership with 2 ico which are ethlend and aidcoin and all of these sold 100% by using their ICO engine, in the upcoming time maybe so many ico will try to use their services and they require EDO to use this ICO engine, really have potential here, and their hybrid exchange aswell.
but ethereum also will switch to POS, it has now pumped but still tons of opportunity.
for ICO, Universa, ETHLend those two really good.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kklop15

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

If I wanted to invest 5000 then I would buy Ethereum immediately. Then coins like Eos / XMR / OMG  on 30% and on the rest of cheap alts that are not expensive - recently found for myself RLC - it seems to me that within 3-6 months it will grow well (a lot of news will be soon)
Can you give any source of this news?Smiley
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:27:26 PM

You need to invest in good infrastructure projects. Where there is a ready-made prototypes. Let STRAT, NEBLIO, ADA, NEO, WAVES, LISK, ARK they will grow well.
To look at can Xel, gup, ardor, sys, SHIFT is also very promising projects in my opinion.
DASH there with bitcoin is going to struggle next year. Think also needed in the portfolio

High risk high payoff
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:28:05 PM

For a $ 5000 investment in altcoin I think is pretty good and could make a profit if for a long time. if you want to hold altcoin for the long term, ethereum may be more prospective if in the long run...I see a significant increase of ethereum in this year. maybe next year ethereum can reach more than $ 1000...
Eth is good coin for long run, but i see the chart and realize that time to buy Eth is not now. Eth will be in dip in the week of Christmas.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:50:12 PM

At the moment, a very good time. You can choose strong coins from the number of those that have fallen in price recently. I pay attention to top coins and do not invent anything much.  But if you have a lot of time, you can find promising coins that will bring more profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: