Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2016, 12:20:34 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you still use bitcoin when it gets banned?  (Read 1831 times)
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i                :Ƀ

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 05:48:33 AM

Lol, awesome!

Are you gonna upload it when it's done? I would like to read it (or at least skim thru depending on the size)

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Kirks

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 06:42:55 AM

I will keep using it as long as it can buy the things I want to buy etc..

evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 06:47:53 AM

yup. as long as i can sell them for a higher price than i buy them, i will use them....legal or not.
Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 07:04:43 AM

Even if people stop using them as money, they'll still be kind of fun to collect as a hobby, sort of like trying to get a new high score in your favourite game.

sealkid

Activity: 59

Honk, honk!

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 10:58:53 AM

They can't tell me what math i can and can't do

Certainly not, but purely base10/fractional mathematics can be put on the educational syllabus so that from an early age people have their brain 'trained' to think a certain way and make if harder for them to think outside the box.

But why lose base10 thinking? Because there is an alternative, that nature and the universe (multiverse?) uses... vortex-based mathematics. Ancient civilisations knew it well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzfgq1zv8jg
08:10 - lol @ flux thruster atom pulsar electrical ventri space-time implosion field generator coil

http://www.rense.com/RodinAerodynamics.htm

let not humanity be limited by the veil draped over it

healthy scepticism is good, but don't close your minds

Vince

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 01:37:17 PM

@sealkid

oh, base 9, noone ever thought of it  Roll Eyes

seriously, this video/site screams "fake" to me.

Like what I'm posting? -> 1DtHZgVufX1tc5jRCoNiUnygenwRWj939C
Boussac
Legendary

Activity: 1173

e-ducat.fr

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2011, 09:21:11 AM

There are about 140 currencies in use in the world today, some issued by corrupt governments with no legitimacy at all. On what ground, would a government ban one ? because it is the most recent or because it is issued by the citizen of the world ?

Duffman

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 09:27:01 AM

the price would probably drop, so I'd stop mining as it wouldn't be profitable. though I would still accept the coins as payment because of the irreversibility.
sareea

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 10:47:18 AM

They really ban the free will , can they ?
Banning it proves the worthiness of it , and then people might look for it more . So better for them not to ban, but i guess it will probably get banned .
And i won't stop using it , until my graphic card burns up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.