Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you still use bitcoin when it gets banned?  (Read 2304 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

Yes, I am impressed with the core philosophy of Bitcoin/blockchain and I am optimistic that we will have a good picture after 5 to 10 years from now. It is the unique innovation in the history of mankind that we are able to trust a group of unknown people from across the globe more than the familiar faces and that's very fascinating. I am not against earning from speculation activities but I feel that we should treat it as a payment system in the first place. That's what Bitcoin is all about in its core. I would definitely use it even if it is getting banned but I will try to fit my transactions in a legal system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

yes there is no way it will get banned completely, even if it does im pretty sure everyone will still use it.
ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

Yes I will because Govt has no right to ban my daily earnings and if he does so I will be compelled to go against him too

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
CryptoSheikh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:40:34 PM

It is a hadd question to answer. Actually it is not impossible for government to ban bitcoin, It only can punish people who uses it. And i wouldn't like to get punishedfor using it

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Cofuchu

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

China has banned cryptocurrency trading but it has not worked. Google is banning cryptocurrency and ICO advertisement. But i can not think that cryptocurrency will be categorically banned worldwide. People have invested a large of money and they will keep using them.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

Is water wet?
Seriously Cheesy why would anybody stop using bitcoin unless it's either useless/worthless or prohibited all over the world?!
Much needs to happen in order that people stop using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: