Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Massive rebound incoming  (Read 5414 times)
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 06:56:09 PM

We hit the 90$ and are now slowly  droppin back to 70$

yep its 70 and droping....oh no thats nor right. its 95 and going up. i bout a lot at 70 ill sell half at 110. or in four days. but good callon the 70s you are amazingly wrong!!! hahahah

Heh, yeah, but the market still seems undecided right now. Small/medium buyers and sellers holding steady in the 90s. No large players or whales. 
XXthetimeisnowXX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:16:06 PM

I predict a massive rebound up into the triple digits next week. Right now there's lots of fear in the market and people are sending their coins en masse into MtGox to sell. Fiat however doesn't move as fast, it takes a few days to arrive and up until last Thursday USD withdrawals were impossible which doesn't help either. I mean who wants to send in their fiat when you know your USD will be stuck in there? So let's sit back and watch how after the weekend lots of fiat starts pooring in to scoop up some cheap coins which will lead to a massive wave of panic buying. You've heard it here first, don't be left behind when it begins. Cool

+1 this is fact
jeannie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:18:18 PM

It is going to be about 3 digit now but the drop earlier on was scary

derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:46:50 PM

I predict a massive rebound up into the triple digits next week. Right now there's lots of fear in the market and people are sending their coins en masse into MtGox to sell. Fiat however doesn't move as fast, it takes a few days to arrive and up until last Thursday USD withdrawals were impossible which doesn't help either. I mean who wants to send in their fiat when you know your USD will be stuck in there? So let's sit back and watch how after the weekend lots of fiat starts pooring in to scoop up some cheap coins which will lead to a massive wave of panic buying. You've heard it here first, don't be left behind when it begins. Cool

+1 this is fact

Amazing prediction Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: