Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear bitchy bunch of bears,  (Read 1736 times)
chufchuf (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:46:32 AM

You haven't got a case. Whenever you give a reason, it's debunked in 10 seconds. This is why all you have left is the land of fart, and why all we see now is bunches of bears farting about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:46:54 AM

k
Bitcoin BEAR

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:55:56 AM

MJGrae

Activity: 134

Sold.

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:58:50 AM

This makes me so happy. That's good work outta you.
Kazu

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:59:04 AM

I think denial stopped when we went below $100 and didn't immediately bounce back. Currently either in panic or capitulation.

CoinLenders - Bitcoin Bank Script / Demo
1v.io/kazu - 15ccW7m6RxDFWEKc3P1NdwWpX1N1pU7gZ8
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:35:55 AM

I think I'll be ok with the capitulation through depression phases!  Wink

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
wopwop

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 06:00:40 AM

You haven't got a case. Whenever you give a reason, it's debunked in 10 seconds. This is why all you have left is the land of fart, and why all we see now is bunches of bears farting about.

haters gonna hate
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:39:19 AM

you mad bro?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:54:36 AM

Price has tanked. Debunk that!

Hey, someone has to pay for my currently 2x and possible 4x gains in bitcoin over these few months when I rebuy.
ex-trader

Activity: 298

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:44:38 AM

Mmmmm, $266 now down to $66, wow thats a great Bull Market isn't it.....?

I sold out at just under $230 (at 500% profit), because I was a 'Bear' - note, I didn't want prices to fall, I'd rather they had kept going up and made more profit, but I was a 'Bear' because I felt they would fall, hence why I sold.

If I now choose to buy back into BTC then I'll have many more coins that I would have had by not selling.
PerfectAgent

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:10:29 PM

I was just thinking about threads like this, and realized that a lot of people let emotion take over instead of being rational about it. I believe in Bitcoin. I think it can change the world. I'm a long term bull. But there is no ignoring the reality that it is quickly losing value now, it's a bear market, and there's nothing wrong with taking advantage of that.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:28:54 PM

Definitely at the desperation stage. I can't wait for the panic to set in, I just wonder how long it will be before it starts.

I think we'll see true panic when the price breaks the previous 'double bottom' safe haven of $50.
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:50:57 PM

I was just thinking about threads like this, and realized that a lot of people let emotion take over instead of being rational about it. I believe in Bitcoin. I think it can change the world. I'm a long term bull. But there is no ignoring the reality that it is quickly losing value now, it's a bear market, and there's nothing wrong with taking advantage of that.

Ahh, reasonable sentiment, like a breath of fresh air.

By the way, OP, - can you debunk "The price has tanked" in 10 seconds? Didn't think so.

Definitely in "Desperation" approaching "Panic."

Fortunately, you can bypass the entire cycle by forgoing emotion for impartial observation. Then every single stage is "Acceptance" and "Mad Profitz Yo" rather than "whining and crying about everything while watching yourself lose 75% of your investment."
zachcope

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:09:44 PM

[/quote]

Ahh, reasonable sentiment, like a breath of fresh air.

By the way, OP, - can you debunk "The price has tanked" in 10 seconds? Didn't think so.

Definitely in "Desperation" approaching "Panic."

Fortunately, you can bypass the entire cycle by forgoing emotion for impartial observation. Then every single stage is "Acceptance" and "Mad Profitz Yo" rather than "whining and crying about everything while watching yourself lose 75% of your investment."

[/quote]

I have not lost 75 pct of my investment - I still have the same amount of bitcoin as yesterday.  Cool Wink

The value of the US dollar seems to be fluctuating wildly though - but as my investment is measured in bitcoins who cares!

(Oh and for the record - cheap coins yum yum)

evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:22:01 AM

this.
Bitcoin BEAR

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:23:53 AM

I have not lost 75 pct of my investment - I still have the same amount of bitcoin as yesterday.  Cool Wink

The same amount of Bitcoin that buy's 75% less, right!  Roll Eyes

The value of the US dollar seems to be fluctuating wildly though - but as my investment is measured in bitcoins who cares!

(Oh and for the record - cheap coins yum yum)

Oh, did you buy those Bitcoins with Bitcoins?

No?
Then your investment is not measured in Bitcoins. You invested fiat, and are holding 75% less value.

tstang

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:25:56 AM

Personally,

Bitcoin started as proof of concept and mostly geeks are into it.

Then it grew big and financial people got into the bandwagon.

As with all financial instruments, speculation and hedging got into the game too.

Hence, price will move up and down.

The big boys will try to push up the price, and the rest of the boys will be chasing it. Then they will sell out (cash out), then there will be panic selling.  This is VERY COMMON in stock market .

There are two players in Bitcoin Price :

1. The Miners
2. The Traders.

Price will eventually stablised when it makes more sense to Trade rather than to mine. Anything BELOW that, is a BUY for Bitcoin, anything ABOVE that is speculative price.

This is the basic of ECONOMICS, DEMAND and SUPPLY curve.
PeZ

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:40:10 AM

Never take investing personally, because when you do it is time to get out.

Bitcoin (and Gold/Silver) is going down because the US dollar is in a bull market against other currencies. It's really bad timing to have the US dollar going up but it's because Europe is in serious trouble. All it will do is stall the fragile US economy.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:15:00 AM

i cant help but feel bearish right now. and when it bottoms out around $45 or $50 i will buy a bunch of cheap coins like i did a couple months ago when this happened, then (hopfully) when it bubbles back up over $100/btc i will sell and wait for the cycle to repeat. falling into the bears vs. bulls crap will only stress you out. its not us against them. we're all trying to play this market.  its like an old buddhist saying " holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting your enemy to die"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: