Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying with or Selling BTC for moneypak? I can possibly help.  (Read 1100 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 08:11:07 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 08:24:10 PM by KingOfSports

One of the biggest problems with BTC is the hard part of getting BTC without getting scammed. I am always buying and selling BTC and I want to help BTC grow. I play on sealswithclubs.eu the BTC poker site where many times people are selling chips/btc for moneypak. Sometimes people are buying too. Most of the time the sales on the site are $300 equivalent or less though just fyi.

How can I help?
BTC stability in my opinion depends partly on circulation. If everyone is hoarding coins or not using em this can cause volatility in what I've seen. (Just my opinion here). So what I am offering is to help you find a buyer or seller,  I will offer my escrow service for this and can get you chips for your moneypak or vice versa. Even if you don't play on the site thats fine! 1000 chips = 1 BTC, always. Never changes. If you don't play seals thats fine, after the transaction is completed I can cashout all chips you bought to any BTC address you request. Cashouts on seals are ALWAYS sent within 12 hours.

I know this might not be the best means to buy/sell BTC but hey, sometimes its hard to find someone here when buying or selling BTC. I will do this for free for transactions under 3 BTC, as long as people don't freak out on me. If anything ever goes wrong like someone lies and I have to investigate, I will make a final decision based on evidence and STOP this service afterwards (don't deal with me, if all you want is try and take advantage of others).

Post what you have/need and what your offering. I will do the same for any members on seals that are looking to sell or buy here.

PM me if you need help. I also offer escrow services for BTC using BTC addresses and also alt currencies. See my signature for reputation and escrow service OPs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 08:46:09 PM

First person helped already, user "Jenger" on here needed BTC.5 and I found him a buyer "Foxmulder" there, for a $46 moneypak on seals, escrowed and everything went fine.

Jenger

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:35:37 PM

Received 500 seals chips, thank you!!

Maui

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:45:01 PM

Do you do western union Cool

I want to sell BTC

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:45:52 PM

I want to sell BTC

Most people will not pay using WU because the fees for sending within the US are outrageous.

Maui

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:47:32 PM

I want to sell BTC

Most people will not pay using WU because the fees for sending within the US are outrageous.

I'll cover fees and it's going to India.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:48:15 PM

I want to sell BTC

I'll cover fees and it's going to India.

If I find anyone looking to buy and willing to pay via WU I will contact PM you on here.

BitNinja

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:21:40 PM

I also play at SWC, and have used KoS for moneypack purchases, he's one of the most trusted members on the site.

mcsmith1939

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 12:18:56 PM

I have a Greendot prepaid card, not sure if its considered moneypak, its for $120. If you are able to help I'd greatly appreciate it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: