Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: @BIT4G REASON - REASON TO WATCH BIT4G  (Read 119 times)
jackdickinson (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:40:56 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 11:04:08 AM by jackdickinson

Hello Friends ! this is jack want to tell u about a new & advance crypto currency.

This is Bit4gcoin Review post.

If you are interested in investing in cryptocurrency than probably you will also hear the new coin that is Bit4gcoin (B4G). Bit4gcoin is gaining a lot of attention through it.

So as our most of the friends are interested to know about Bit4gcoin. So for them today I am going to give you an honest Bit4gcoin Review.

What is bit4gcoin?

Bit4G is an advanced, cryptocurrency based growth fund, lending and staking platform.

This platform is the culmination of a long-standing dream - To bring the magic of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the world of trading, and make it accessible to the masses.

At the very heart of Bit4G is a self-learning, AI-based trading algorithm which is way ahead of our times and other 'trading bots' available in the market. That's because it does not follow a single pre-fed trading strategy. Bit4G is truly intelligent in the sense that it is able to learn from every SINGLE trade it makes and continuously improves itself in the process.

The official site of Bit4gcoin is https://www.bit4g.com.

So first of all...

According to the company, Bit4gcoin is the peer-based network. It works on peer to peer network. When we say peer to peer network it means that it is a network in which each computer can act as a server.

It is visible that the domain name was registered in october 2017. It was done privately. So no one knows about their owners or founders. Also, no information about the owner of this domain name. Clearly, if I am investing some amount of money in something I would want to tell you that this is the right time to acheive in new & advence crypto currency ( Bit4g ).

How do Bit4gcoin works?

A Team of Computer Scientist & Crypto Experts
Futuristic..A Platform for the Future, Available in your Hands Today!.
Innovative..Backed by Ethereums ERC23 Platform, Staying Ahead of our Competitors!
Creative..Backed by World Class Computer Scientist & Crypto Experts
Profitable..Generating Exponential Profits with our High-Frequency Trading Platform.

And

They promise that users will get up to 49% of the return on their investment. The highest rate is 49% only. Now  the first question I will ask to the company is how?

They say that you can earn daily profits with trading. You can earn daily interest on lending. Also, you can earn interest on holding Bit4gcoin. You can earn money on mining of Bit4gcoin. The referral system is also available.

As there were 20 million Bit4gcoin.

What is the cost of membership?

The minimum investment is $100. Depending upon your investment capability you can increase up to $100,000.

Now, what can I say?

I have only one answer they are good in graphics and dreaming that’s it.

Well, it is good than if they can, nothing else. Personally, for me, the type of service and platform they are giving in this highly developed modern digital market seems to be a dream for me .

Bit4gcoin Review

Website looks good
    Solid view
    Lending services like bitconnects

Many things
    In fact, everything, as I hope you know why I told so…by reading this post.
    Roadmap is fancy
    The depth of whitepaper is 34 pages
    My personal request is that just visit the official site
    They are interested to put money or efforts whatever it takes for
    Website is Inventive

I give Bit4gcoin a good rating. Clearly, I see a proper sales proposition.

Hope you guys liked my honest view on Bit4gcoin Review. So please share with your friends and family. Let them know about this type of digital currency.

Everyone knows that the simplest way to get attention from a company's affiliates is to put up a negative review for the company, it's as simple as that! The company works hard in building a brand and all these bloggers take a short cut to capitallize on that brand simply by calling it a scam. At the end of most such articles, you will find links to other investment companies that they're promoting themselves.

Cheers!!

Note: you came across this company at the right time the company is just taking off.
     ( USE V.P.N SERVICE FOR RISTRICTED COUNTRIES ) https://hola.org

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: