Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will it hit 20K $ by end of 2017
Yes - 12 (40%)
No - 18 (60%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it hit 20K $ by end of 2017  (Read 1414 times)
CryptoGir

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

I don't think so. I thin we'll be seeing $13-14k per BTC, not more.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:09:32 PM

It might hit 15k, but 20k is pushing it. If it hits 20k, i'm just leaving with all my profits because the fall will be hard

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
shantoote

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:47:37 PM

Will it hit 20K $ by end of 2017

it can be happen but price too away so we will get max 16,000$ and will break 20,000$ before April/2018
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:56:33 PM

I think the price 20k$ is almost impossible for Bitcoin price until the end of this year. If it's 15k$ I think it's possible cause there are only more than 20 days before this year ended and increase nearly 9k$ in more than 20 days I think it's impossible. Bitcoin price will reach to 20k$ but not in this year, maybe in the early of next year, 2018.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

If on the fifteen of this December bitcoin will hit $18,000 then that will be enough to see bitcoin hitting at $20,000. There is a chance that it will happen but chances are chances, there's no guarantee that it will happen. But base on what happened for the whole year, bitcoin has been increasing real quick from $1,000 - $3,000 quick and $3,000 - $5,000 and now we are at $11,000 close to $12k.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:18:35 PM

If on the fifteen of this December bitcoin will hit $18,000 then that will be enough to see bitcoin hitting at $20,000. There is a chance that it will happen but chances are chances, there's no guarantee that it will happen. But base on what happened for the whole year, bitcoin has been increasing real quick from $1,000 - $3,000 quick and $3,000 - $5,000 and now we are at $11,000 close to $12k.

Chances are chances and anything could happen to the price. For all we know, it may even go down. It's really hard to tell and predict but looking at how far the price has gone this year, it seems to me that it has gone too high and perhaps it's time for it to stabilize a bit. I think that it may go down a bit, especially since it just hit an all time high of $10K already. The price increase has been so quick these past few months that it still surprises me. Who knows, it may surprise us again by the end of this year?

thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 811

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:52:42 PM

There is a possibility that it might hit, but also, there is a possibility it won't and for me, I will go with the possibility of it won't. There are a lot of planned forks this month and I think it will be affecting the price pump of bitcoin. We don't know what might happen, and no matter what did, I will be still holding bitcoin, don't have other reasons to sell them for now.

Forks are getting less and less important the more there are. Bitcoin Cash was a big deal because it was the first fork. Bitcoin Gold was not a big deal but still managed to get a value of what Bitcoin Cash used to be at. Bitcoin Diamond...who even heard of that haha, I saw mention of it in one article after the fork had already happened. I don't even know what further forks you are talking about this month, and each of them will have less and less impact.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:22:52 PM

I don't think that it will happen as bitcoin price is now at the overbought area of the trading circle. Bitcoin has made significant progress this year and the price need to stabilize a bit for us to gather momentum for 2018. I have been thinking how 2018 is going to be and how we are going to trading this coins then. I think we are going to be benefiting from buying and holding more than day trading. $20,000, if it happens glory be to God, if it didn't happen we would still thank God for the progress we have make so far.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:51:17 PM

Op it seems to me that your expectation is too high, although, one cannot completely role outs such possibility but from the way i see the market movement, it cannot go higher above $15,000 before end of December this year if it will even reach such height before end of the year.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:06:51 PM

Chances are chances and anything could happen to the price. For all we know, it may even go down. It's really hard to tell and predict but looking at how far the price has gone this year, it seems to me that it has gone too high and perhaps it's time for it to stabilize a bit. I think that it may go down a bit, especially since it just hit an all time high of $10K already. The price increase has been so quick these past few months that it still surprises me. Who knows, it may surprise us again by the end of this year?

Chance of going down is there but there's nothing wrong if we will speculate with high price but it seems the price of bitcoin is starting to get down again. Before it was close to $12,000 and now it has been down to $10,800 so that's really volatile and we can't have a proper prediction on this thing. I'll just wait on that day as I mentioned if on December 15 price will be at $18,000 then $20k at the end of this year is possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:49:45 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 01:55:38 AM by Gotomoon

Op it seems to me that your expectation is too high, although, one cannot completely role outs such possibility but from the way i see the market movement, it cannot go higher above $15,000 before end of December this year if it will even reach such height before end of the year.
In bitcoin market since the price is fast to high so I think it will hit first the $15k this year ends. Maybe it can go higher than that, as you know btc price is increasing.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:32:47 PM

Chance of going down is there but there's nothing wrong if we will speculate with high price but it seems the price of bitcoin is starting to get down again. Before it was close to $12,000 and now it has been down to $10,800 so that's really volatile and we can't have a proper prediction on this thing. I'll just wait on that day as I mentioned if on December 15 price will be at $18,000 then $20k at the end of this year is possible.

I also think that it has a less chance to reach $20 000 by the end of the year. Bitcoin have climbed up almost reaching $12 000 and then suddenly goes down last week. Less than a month is too short for it to grow another $9 000 or more. Anyways, if it will grow to $20K, I won't mind if it will be next year because as far as I am concerned, bitcoin have already shown a huge growth for this year and I don't mind waiting.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:57:32 AM

I also think that it has a less chance to reach $20 000 by the end of the year. Bitcoin have climbed up almost reaching $12 000 and then suddenly goes down last week. Less than a month is too short for it to grow another $9 000 or more. Anyways, if it will grow to $20K, I won't mind if it will be next year because as far as I am concerned, bitcoin have already shown a huge growth for this year and I don't mind waiting.
There is still 27 days before this year ends and $20,000 is quite far on being seen. It has been down today at $11,500 while last time it was already good at $11,800. Whatever is stopping it to get into $12,000 we just have to keep on waiting until the price gets stable at $11,000. Growth for this year to bitcoin is great and though it was good already,everyone is asking for more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:34:53 AM

There is still 27 days before this year ends and $20,000 is quite far on being seen. It has been down today at $11,500 while last time it was already good at $11,800. Whatever is stopping it to get into $12,000 we just have to keep on waiting until the price gets stable at $11,000. Growth for this year to bitcoin is great and though it was good already,everyone is asking for more.
$20,000? I guess bitcoin can't hit that amount this year, maybe it is possible on the next year 2018. But I think bitcoin value have a high possibility to touched the $12,000 or $12,500 this year, because their price now in the market are incredibly increasing.

I never doubted to the potential of bitcoin because I know that crypto currency was starting to become more famous in the digital industry. Moreover not only in digital world because even in the world offline currency they started to become more popular.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:26:17 PM

Bitcoin will be adversely affected by the New Year, at the beginning of the year they will need cash money to buy gifts for their loved ones and they will try to sell Bitcoin in their hands. If shopping with Bitcoin was possible and widespread, maybe Bitcoin would be worth $ 20,000.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:50:54 PM

It might hit 15k, but 20k is pushing it. If it hits 20k, i'm just leaving with all my profits because the fall will be hard

But I won't think the price of bitcoin will reach 20k$ and all it may reach the value maximum of 15k$.You can place your saving money to get more profit from it.

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:06:07 PM

I do not think bitcoin can hit 20k before 2018 , 15k possible But beware of a sudden dump May happen at any moment
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

I do not think bitcoin can hit 20k before 2018 , 15k possible But beware of a sudden dump May happen at any moment

Yes I agree with you. Because 20,000$ is very high value. I don't think in a month the price will move from 11.5k to 20k.It will happen only if the miracle is happened. 8500$ in a single month ,I won't think this will occur. Bitcoin price will reach the maximum raise of 15,000$.Even you can inverse your money in bitcoin now,obviously you will get more profit it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

I think bitcoin will not hit the $20k by the end of this year, maybe it will hit up to $12 - $14k since it has only a few days left before end of the year. But who knows what will happen, bitcoins is always full of suprises.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:11:52 PM

My big guest is NO, because in my opinion, $20k is far from $11k to $20k this year, next year is possible to hit $20k but this 2017 I think we can just encounter for up to $14k.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: