Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH Over 3000$  (Read 2236 times)
cryptounite (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:40:31 AM

It is possible since it already went up to a surprising value. Though I still don't like the coin, there are lots of coin that are better than BCH that needs more attention.

Like which ones?

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:42:07 AM

Can Bitcoin cash reach above 3000$ mark before the end of the year or is it stabilised in between 1300$ to 1600$ mark. Considering Bitcoin is stable at 10500$-11500$, we will see more fluctuations in Bitcoin Cash now.

No it will stop in 1000$-2000$ range next 3 months bitcoin cash need huge crash for bitcoin to increase.

any way easy mining make BCH increasing slowly

Doesn't more mining mean more support?

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:43:26 AM

I think most of the comments about Bcash, saying it's a sh*tcoin is mostly incorrect.  It's less of a sh*tcoin if you compare it to some other project with a premine or something scammy behind it.  One thing that's going for it is at least they are fighting for their ideals, tho I don't agree with them.

I do agree with you, but not the not agreeing with BCH ideals part.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:44:37 AM

I predict 3500 US for Bcash by the end of the first quarter 2018 as a lot of people will get into it over the holidays
That's a great prediction. Much more can be achieved.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:45:35 AM

Saying butcoin will hit $3000 is not a n over exaggeration, cause it already hit $2600 so there is nothing stopping it from hitting $3000 except the current much fluntution in btc skyrocketing..

Btc is stabilising now, so others may skyrocket now.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1840

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

Can Bitcoin cash reach above 3000$ mark before the end of the year or is it stabilised in between 1300$ to 1600$ mark. Considering Bitcoin is stable at 10500$-11500$, we will see more fluctuations in Bitcoin Cash now.

I think it will not even reach $2,500 before 2017 ends. I think the price of Bitcoin Cash will be negatively affected by the surge of Bitcoin's value. Bitcoin is predicted to rise as high as $12,000 before the final hours of the year 2017 ends. Bitcoin Cash right now is around $1,500. If it will manage to rise despite Bitcoin's aggressive upward movement in the charts, it might reach $2,000. That is a good prediction already. If it continues to grow, then around $2,200 or $2,300 will be reached but probably less than $2,500. But of course this is a very optimistic prediction already. It might not even reach $2,000.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:47:17 AM

It will not happen as we expect. Bitcoin cash has increased almost 5 times compared to last month. This may get corrected and it will be stabilised in between 1000 - 1500

A lot of coins find their true value when they are 5-10x.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:48:28 AM

Bitcoin cash was just hyped up thats why its price increase but I wont expect it to go within the $3000 range this year.
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:50:09 AM

Bitcoin Cash was a speculative currency made by huge players for gaining profit. Now it really looks like a perspective investment, but I do not know if it has a clear future.
3000$ sounds to much in 1 month , but who nows. If BCH futures will be really releases , maybe price will significantly rise.

I also thought $3000 sound too much. If next year maybe that price will be reached nut mot this year.
Actually i dont expect any price for bch since i dont really like bch since the bad news in the beginning.

Why don't you like BCH?

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:52:17 AM

It will not happen as we expect. Bitcoin cash has increased almost 5 times compared to last month. This may get corrected and it will be stabilised in between 1000 - 1500

This is the important thing to remember, people get so hyped when they see such increases and they think it can continue, simple fact is that it can't unless there's some real reason for it to do so and with bitcoin cash I don't see such a reason. It did well to profit off bitcoins problems and uncertainty in the segwit2x fallout and is not considered as an alternative by some but it would take something similar again or a big improvement/breakthrough for BCH to see the price double once more in the next month.

That sounds quite good.

usekevin

Activity: 2170
Merit: 553

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:53:01 AM

I think most of the comments about Bcash, saying it's a sh*tcoin is mostly incorrect.  It's less of a sh*tcoin if you compare it to some other project with a premine or something scammy behind it.  One thing that's going for it is at least they are fighting for their ideals, tho I don't agree with them.

As like a bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash also have a good potential. In a period of just four months the price of bitcoin cash reach 1650$,is any altcoin reach this much.Not even a Ethereum, ethereum has good root like bitcoin but it not even raise this value Upto now. If their any option to replace the bitcoin means, it was only done by bitcoin cash.For such reason it was created, it was possible in mere future. Bitcoin cash will reach the value of 3000$ before the January end I think.
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:54:29 AM

I foresee Bitcoin Cash making more moves upwards, possibly breaking $2,000, but it will depend on two major factors. The first is whether Bitcoin itself will grow stronger or weaker. If weaker, BCH may stand a chance. If stronger, then Bitcoin Cash has to rely on either its supporters investing even more money to push up its price, or supporters moving to change from Bitcoin use to BCH.

The latter is a very far off scenario, given I still didn't see any BCH merchants even after hitting a stable $1600.

Maybe it will take some time for merchants to start accepting BCH.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:56:39 AM

Few days ago most altcoin and bitcoin experience a shock fall for few days but recently BCH have increase about 12.76% increase in its initial value. if this this continue bit up to 3-4 time fall in values less than 12.76% of current price then BCH might reach $3000 in 3 weeks time. however this is mere speculation which means the value might be higher or lower than this but above all BCH price will be above $3000 before the third quarter of next year.

Year-end is always full of surprises.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:58:48 AM

As far as I'm concerned it has no use except to buy miners from Bitmain, and it would have no value (or way less, probably in the range of Monero or similar) if it weren't for them propping it up artificially. I don't like feeling manipulated though, and I'm sure many others feel the same, so my next miners are going to be Avalons, so hopefully their meddling comes back to bite them in the ass.

Miners play the biggest part in this world.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:59:57 AM

I read in one source that China is preparing its own currency, an analog of bitcoin, and will only recognize it, I think it's just Bitcoin Cash. They have already created the Chinese etherium (NEO), now it's bitcoin!
If china will support BCH, it will boom.

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:27:19 PM

As like a bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash also have a good potential. In a period of just four months the price of bitcoin cash reach 1650$,is any altcoin reach this much.Not even a Ethereum, ethereum has good root like bitcoin but it not even raise this value Upto now. If their any option to replace the bitcoin means, it was only done by bitcoin cash.For such reason it was created, it was possible in mere future. Bitcoin cash will reach the value of 3000$ before the January end I think.

Comparing ethereum and bitcoins price is redundant as ethereum has a much larger supply. If its supply was the same as bitcoin and bitcoin cash it would have a similar price to bitcoin cash, in fact a little higher. I agree bitcoin cash right now is the most viable option to replace bitcoin because it is the closest in terms of similarity I just disagree that it will happen anytime soon, I actually see bitcoin growing and bitcoin cash decreasing. We will see in time I guess!

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:30:36 PM

I personally don't expect bitcoin cash to reach $3000 again for long time. It was weird moment in crypto when it did, everyone lost hope in bitcoin etc. But after some years maybe it can hit 3000.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1327

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:19:36 PM

I do not think you should expect a sustained growth from bitcoin cash, if you look at what happened you see that bitcoin cash went up very abruptly in price and then things began to calm down so it seems we are going to see bitcoin cash to be calm in the near future, besides the reason that it had to skyrocket is no longer there since segwit2x was canceled so there is no more speculative money out there to pump the coin.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

I do not think you should expect a sustained growth from bitcoin cash, if you look at what happened you see that bitcoin cash went up very abruptly in price and then things began to calm down so it seems we are going to see bitcoin cash to be calm in the near future, besides the reason that it had to skyrocket is no longer there since segwit2x was canceled so there is no more speculative money out there to pump the coin.

Bitcoin cash will reach of 3000$ in a period of 6 months may be.Now the bitcoin cash value reaches  1500$,as compared to altcoin it's very high value in a short period of time. Many Investors start to inverse in bitcoin cash now,on future focused it is a best one to inverse your money. May be now you won't get profit, in a couple of months you surely have a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:21:16 PM

I think that Bitcoincash can rise up to $ 2000 by the end of the year.
Bitcoincash needs about 6 months to reach $ 3000.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: