Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will you still buy at 10k  (Read 1818 times)
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:51:30 PM

I think bitcoin is unstoppable currency. if bitcoin down 10% then it's back very shortly with big pump.
that's why I think that 10k or 11k it's doesn't fact bitcoin all time testy for buying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:56:22 PM

I am currently looking for other good coins. But my trust in bitcoin will never lose that is why I will still bitcoin even if it is 10k because I think the ongoing rise of the value of bitcoin is unstoppable. I'll just have to grab the opportunity when the price decrease a little .

heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

bought bitcoin in 2015 didnt believe in it. missed the train. bought again around 2-3k but diversified it to altcoins.
will you still buy in this current price? or do you believe a correction is near?

At present BTC price is consolidated in 11k $ per 1 BTC. It could be a sign of further pump. For long term purpose this price is ok

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:57:49 PM

bought bitcoin in 2015 didnt believe in it. missed the train. bought again around 2-3k but diversified it to altcoins.
will you still buy in this current price? or do you believe a correction is near?
Ofcourse i want to buy bitcoin even the price of bitcoin is $30000 because i know that this bitcoin price is forever increasing ! So it is okay for me even the value of bitcoin is high but for now i prefer to hold my bicoins and i want to buy ethereum because  i know that ethereum is the next big cryptocurrency.
Ossywhyse2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:06:03 PM

For me, I don't plan to buy at 10k, but would invest in ethereum and other altcoins.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:06:59 PM

Sure! At current, it's not really the amount of Bitcoin I'm after but the value I'm gonna get. So even if I purchase a few Satoshis, the value will work for me since BTC price is consistently rising.

lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

I think that I will buy bitcoin and for such a price and even if it is higher as in any way and I will get a profit more than my costs
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:06:19 PM

Planning to buy more bitcoins tomorrow Monday, bro! Bitcoin is currently selling around $12,000 and there is no sign of slowing down.
Lots of rich dudes, wall street guys, and top hedge fund investors are now into bitcoin, because of that i see no sign of correction anytime soon!
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:09:44 PM

there is a desire to be able to buy it, but with prices that currently occur, surely it will be a lot of very high funds drain and very speculation.
because if at the end of the year the plunge price will be a calculation error.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:14:01 PM

If you're planning on holding it it's a good buy. We are still on the beginning and far away from mainstream adoption. Since Bitcoin has limited supply the price can easly go up 10x, 100x in the following years. You just need to be prepared to hold and not panic sell.

Only this year Bitcoin price went up 10x:

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
NeoTech42

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:15:28 PM

Of course, Bitcoin is still undervalued. The power of Bitcoin and its adoption is disruptive in the finance industry. We are still in the early adopters.
God Fist

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:19:24 PM

I do believe that a correction is on it's way , but no matter how bitcoin price will drop i'm sure it'll be back even faster than usual since it's getting more spread around the world and people are more and more getting aware of it's existence thus investing and pumping money in it .
I won't be buying any coins at this price because i can't simply afford it , but anyone should because this is not the true potential value of bitcoin and very soon it'll be much higher .
syana

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:21:28 PM

Something weird is happening since the last few days, when BTC goes up, so does ETH, contrary to the last few month it seems that they are aligned.... Are whales behind this move? .... I believe we should expect a dump soon... to pump high again...
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:30:55 PM

As long as i have the funds i am willing to buy bitcoins at whatever price that i find it as long as i can afford it. The value that you are buying it shouldn't matter, you must think about the profits that u seek to gain.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:35:25 PM

Ofcourse, bitcoin is a digital asset and can be use for comodity. people will be more skeptic of the price and i'm sure some of them are confuse coz they want to buy the dip but eventually bitcoin will pump gradually. make sure to buy more bitcoin and hold for long term.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:36:50 PM

I still buy bitcoin at 10k because I always trust bitcoin
bitcoin will increase to 100k in the future Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:42:23 PM

I will keep on buying as long as I have spare money. Doesn't care about the current prices and I've been doing it since $200 though I don't have that much money but the good thing is that I invested to bitcoin. And looking at the prices now, it flashes back on how good in my feeling to get into bitcoin and bought some earlier. The same scenario is on where we are we right now. Just keep on on buying, today's price maybe cheap in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:42:33 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 09:30:45 PM by rhamzter

If you're planning on holding it it's a good buy. We are still on the beginning and far away from mainstream adoption. Since Bitcoin has limited supply the price can easly go up 10x, 100x in the following years. You just need to be prepared to hold and not panic sell.

Only this year Bitcoin price went up 10x:

Buying bitcoin now are not typically good idea, since bitcoin price now are continuously raising up. Moreover we don't know how long it will be increasing value because there's a lot of competition in crypto currency community. However if you have high numbers of money to invest I guess it's okay, also if you do this make sure that you can hold your bitcoin for long run of time.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:43:53 PM

In altcoin you can say. Its better didnt get one instead of you get it at the peak.
But thats not in the bitcoin terms.

Its price will keep increasing, human controlled by demand, and demand make bitcoin higher.
Told you bitcoin is for long term and not just hit & run

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:45:28 PM

Depending on the horizon of your investment and how diversified your portfolio is. Or if you are going to do averaging cost. But yes, I would still buy if it made sense for my strategy. Currently it doesn't.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: