Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 01:18:15 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price  (Read 293 times)
psyche

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:29:45 AM

Will the bitcoin price continueto go up, and is it safe to just keep bitcoin, or better to invest also in ethereum? Where will i profit more from hodling?

thanks...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
shahead720

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:01:01 PM

I think it will be continue grow up without any doubt.
Be confidence strongly on it(Bitcoin) .
Thank you
Kryten12

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:05:16 PM

I would back both never hurts to spread the risk around
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:28:30 PM

Bitcoin price continue increasing. Many people can benefits of BTC because of its value.Bitcoin is high quality assets.More people start investing.it's  popularity  is increasing day by day.

Prateekhunter433

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:38:24 PM

See the thing about bitcoin is it is a virtual currency.....nd u have a slot in that currency...so if by chance u loose money u will not loose your slot and when prices start going up then it,ll be good..nd most of the times it is not going down and if it is then it is by a very small fraction
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 84

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:34:39 PM

Will the bitcoin price continueto go up, and is it safe to just keep bitcoin, or better to invest also in ethereum? Where will i profit more from hodling?

thanks...

Read about bitcoin on the forum. Here every day asking this question.
My personal opinion - Yes, bitcoin will continue to grow with minor setbacks. But still, I don't suggest to invest specifically in one or the other. It is better to divide your Deposit.
My portfolio consists of: 50% altcoins (of which 30% of the top coins on them, 40% are well established in 2017 in the medium term, 30% promising coins released to the stock exchange in Q3-Q4 2017), 40% bitcoin and 10% in USDT.

Ctn

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:39:14 PM

thanks...

If you are planning to hold for long time then you can choose to hold any of the coin bitcoin or ethereum. Bitcoin is however very expensive to buy at this rate so you may end up more investment but less quantity of the coins. This will again give you small percentage as compared to your investment back in mid year of 2017. I mean it’s obvious that investing with 5K value will get you x coins but invetsing at 10K value with same amount will give you x-1 coins and the profits would be the same way.

But for the ether the case is little different. If you have x investment then obviously you will get more ethereum coins as compared to bitcoin. It would be far easy to catch up better profits after long time holding. Because more ether more profit as the price change will be bigger for it.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:45:41 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin is cash on a more promising coin. Ethereum has the hidden mechanism of inflation. If you take the long term it is still unknown what is bitcoin in the future will be the main. Transaction bitcoin cash instantly confirmed. The price is lower. In all other respects they have very similar properties.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Stanlymaker

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:48:57 PM

Judging by the increase in growth over the past couple of days, the intensity will become even greater. Perhaps a sharp drop, but it stabilizes quickly. Personally, I'm waiting for the cost to be about 20 thousand.  Wink

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
IgorStr

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:52:40 PM

I THINK YOU CAN NOT GUESS , IT IS BETTER TO LEAVE BITCOIN TO THE GROWTH FORECASTS UP TO 25K

Hi ! Smiley
ajmapalo22

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:56:26 PM

Yes it is always safe to keep your bitcoin especially if it will become a sort of investment because the predictions says that bitcoin value can reach $100000 as long as the demand will continue to grow and seeing how people support crypto currencies especially bitcoin I am confident that my investment in bitcoin will grow higher and that sooner I can be financially stable because of bitcoin.

stryker

Activity: 350

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

In my opinion we should not forget that the Etherium is still an alternative coin. And this means that the money comes there mainly when it leaves a bitcoin. On the one hand, to keep money in both coins is to diversify the risks, and on the other hand, this is a trade against oneself.
It all depends on your investment strategy. Remember that the constant changes in it lead to a loss of money.

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
shursight

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:28:05 PM

How many times are you going to post the same question? It has already been answered TONS of times in here, and it is always the same pattern "Bitcoin will continue going up?"

Oh my god, please stop the spam, of course that bitcoin will keep going up, and there is nothing new with that.

Just look at the charts, it touched a new dip a few days ago at $8900, and now it is upto $11800, isn't it enough to see it by yourself? bitcoin will keep going up, so if you want to buy, buy right now.

And please, stop doing this crappy questions with nonsense.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:40:59 PM

thanks...
There is a line of thought that says you have to understand about bipolarity in markets before you are able to answer this question. Yes, it will, is the simple answer, to about $100k or so.

Here are some links:

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/05/28/bitcoin-ethereum-headed-100000-thats-good-news-today

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/06/01/value-virtual-asset-bitcoin-will-30000-2020/

and also a good forum can be found with the guy who wrote these is on Telegram, you can use the invite link here:

https://t.me/joinchat/GqK_0g3mN5XKm35kecAZlw

tbh I have not read anything on this topic other than what this dude has written about it, but it seems pretty solid and it did predict this year's price rise, so better than a lot of other OPs out their shilling their two cents at least!
bitdigger2013

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:48:23 PM

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Personally it was this bit that grabbed me the most:

"If the 25-year average is around $10,000, as increasingly looks to be the case, then it is likely that the real 25-year value of Bitcoin is in the region of $100,000 or so.

The reason for this is simply that if you take the price average of any asset, be it a house, a stock, or similar investment, it usually ends up higher than its 25-year average by about a factor of 10. This is after all the reason that long-term debt has such a beneficial impact on the economy vs. short term debt (which merely pump-primes the market with current liabilities that can rarely be amortised). While it is the momentum-bound gains that make for the sudden millionaire next door, it’s the the overall return premium of an asset divided by its long-term average rate of appreciation that makes everyone in society a winner."

and also:

"Are bipolar markets by definition “sick” in some sense then? By the definition of classic market economics, they certainly are. Classic market economics dictates that market equilibrium is the foundational core of all self-regulating market activity: it is the price at which supply and demand converge in order to produce “fair” or “corrective” market returns for all participants. In other words, it regulates the democratic nature of the free market – precisely by making it “free”.

In a market which is ultra-reflexive, however, which is to say, where reflexivity is the dominant theme to such an extent that “fair” market pricing is only one possible aspect of the market, capital asset valuations may become so far removed from traditional supply-demand functions that a very small minority of market actors benefit from a process whereby the majority of market actors assume they are playing in a free market but are really involved in a game of self-manipulating price behaviour, one which is being controlled by the minority pool of actors who substantially influence the second pole of the price equilibrium.

Because in classic free market economics, the equilibrium is founded upon a core reality – supply and demand meeting one another on the yield curve – the process of market price manipulation, where suppliers and consumers may fix prices for specific periods of time in order to gain a market advantage, or where market prices are influenced by a process of “front-running” order-flow etc. – is much easier to identify and thus, regulate."

In fact, that pretty much sums the whole game up right there - those two sections. Everyone NOW will make a lot of money but in 2-3 years' time? Not sure sure.
bitdigger2013

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:51:32 PM

How many times are you going to post the same question? It has already been answered TONS of times in here, and it is always the same pattern "Bitcoin will continue going up?"

Oh my god, please stop the spam, of course that bitcoin will keep going up, and there is nothing new with that.

Just look at the charts, it touched a new dip a few days ago at $8900, and now it is upto $11800, isn't it enough to see it by yourself? bitcoin will keep going up, so if you want to buy, buy right now.

And please, stop doing this crappy questions with nonsense.

I know what you mean but I think with the price rising so much now the reality is there ARE gonna be these newcomers and we should maybe be a liiiitle bit more welcoming to them. Remember, only via the network expanding in size are we in Crypto gonna benefit.

I am not saying this is the appropriate place for such questions - or even that this is an appropriate question for that matter - but I am saying, rough with the smooth. It's all over CNN, MSNBC etc. right now and as hard as it may be for some of us to believe, for many people it really is the first time they have ever heard about Bitcoin or Crypto.

Peace.
cluend

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:11 PM

we got small correction last days that mean price will increase next day (may break 14,000$ 2018/1)

only hold and wait till price rise in short range (1,000 to 3000$ in less than 10 days)
bitdigger2013

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:57:21 PM

we got small correction last days that mean price will increase next day (may break 14,000$ 2018/1)

only hold and wait till price rise in short range (1,000 to 3000$ in less than 10 days)
It's down to about $6k after that for a bit. That is when ETH may catch up near parity too.
zemb

Activity: 56

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:02:20 PM

My opinion to invest 40% of bitcoin to ethereum and 60% of bitcoin keep on your wallet till the price going up.  
It's the best strategy to earn some profits for me.   Smiley

Malaya

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:05:37 PM

thanks...
Bitcoin price definitely depends on how it will be accepted by different individuals from a global perspective. For as long as many people believe and use bitcoin, the demand for it will say if the price will continuously go up or not. However, investing your money not just in bitcoin could be a good option. Ethereum is a good alternative coin nowadays that earn pretty well.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.