Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:41:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11k plus is the price of Bitcoin Now. my fear is.....  (Read 1792 times)
nelson4lov

Activity: 406

INS Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:26:45 PM

Bitcoin might drastically go down deep following the sudden surge in price. If am wrong you can correct my impression thank you.

Yeap, I think this is the right moment to convert and take into USD, to later buy again on a better price. Correction is coming.

Don't be too quick to leave the moon rocket in fear of an imminent correction. Bitcoin has shown great dominance in the past. We've seen it go through several downtrends and still coming out top every single time. Better to hedge some and enjoy the BTC moon ride Imho.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gorodi

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:41:53 AM

You are not the only one who has these fears. I suppose many Bitcoin holders that keep many BTC coins in their wallets check the crypto price several times a day and even create their own graphs. Yes, the correction will happen, but no one can tell you what will be the price of Bitcoin when this correction comes.

Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:43:25 AM

Bitcoin might drastically go down deep following the sudden surge in price. If am wrong you can correct my impression thank you.

It may happen, but I think not too low. But I still expect for it to happen so that I could finally go all in.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

weblouartisan

Activity: 154

Bitcoin Manager Incorporated

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:45:09 AM

There is a chance that after december the bitcoins value will decrease because today there are so many traders who are actually exchanging their coins because its christmas time that's why the value is keep on increasing.

The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:24:56 AM

It may happen, but I think not too low. But I still expect for it to happen so that I could finally go all in.

If that would happen then we have very good sign to buy more bitcoin and hold it for a good time. Ive heard a lot of news that bitcoin could reach to 15,000$ before the end of this year and around 20,000$ next year of the rumor is true we have to buy more and more bitcoins for a long term.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

zentdex

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:52:12 AM

Do you expect that your billion dollar worth of bitcoin will disseminate its esteem when cost go south? Don't you stress kid, I think the value drop is unavoidable and will over and over going to occur as bitcoin keep on evolving. Amusingly, what the vast majority of dealer require is a sudden value dive to amend, to refill and to revive its soaring excursion. My recommendation is to simply trust bitcoin, many individuals will pull it down however what doesn't murder bitcoins makes bitcoin the king.

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀
RavenHood

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:51:00 AM

Yes, bitcoin is getting very expensive and reaching the price of 11,000$ - 15,000$ and above. My only fear is that bitcoin price will also decrease if bitcoin price increase it even falls because of the market value and demand of it.  But the things that I am too fearing is the bitcoin’s limitation; we know that bitcoin is limited to 21 million.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.