Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need a global currency?  (Read 366 times)
EvaGC (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:16:19 PM

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:07:01 PM

Global Influence of Currencies - Example
The global forex market is by far the largest financial market with daily trading volume of more than $ 5 trillion - far exceeding other markets including stocks, stocks and commodities. However, the huge trading volume, the currency remains the main all the time. However, there are times when currencies move in a dramatic way, at times like that, the echoes of this movement can be truly felt throughout the world. Here are some lists of these events:

Asian Crisis 1997-98 - The Asian crisis started from the Thai baht devaluation in July 1997. The devaluation occurred that the baht was intolerably speculative, forcing the Thai central bank to depend on the US dollar and its currency unstable. This proved a financial collapse that spread to economies such as Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea and Hong Kong. This led to bankruptcies in these countries and the stock market crashed.

pak blek

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:54:06 PM

Certain!
We urgently need it to facilitate transactions worldwide with 1 currency, not using the currency of each country which is quite difficult to convert first
Criptomen@30

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

No you dont need a world currency
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:36:32 PM

I think we don't need it. Exchanges have worked out for centuries and I really doubt one currency would become accepted worldwide. This would require all governments to agree on something and since many countries have animosities it would never happen. Best case scenario a group of countries that are already working together, like the US or NATO could agree to a common currency. Why would they though? Introducing a new one would weaken the other.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:38:27 AM

Absolutely not! You centralise money, you centralise power, you end up in a totalitarian world. No thank you, not my cup of tea.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:09:29 AM

Absolutely not! You centralise money, you centralise power, you end up in a totalitarian world. No thank you, not my cup of tea.

You are completely right . If all the countries have a global currency, evil powers can rule the world easily to realize their horrible goals. For that reason, Humanity do not need to have a global currency for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Ana Le

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:13:32 AM

No never! You centralise money, you centralise power, you end up in a totalitarian world! Cry Cry
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:38:33 AM

I think world leaders will not let that happen.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Inocean

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:23:36 AM

I we have a global currency, many people who earning money speculating on currency rates could start to do something more useful for our planet. Wink
saniales

Activity: 130

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:42:38 AM

I we have a global currency, many people who earning money speculating on currency rates could start to do something more useful for our planet. Wink

I think the same, I also saw people saying it would centralized blahblahblah something like a crypto as a currency for the globe would be good IMHO

Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:32:27 PM

You are completely right . If all the countries have a global currency, evil powers can rule the world easily to realize their horrible goals. For that reason, Humanity do not need to have a global currency for sure.
I think that is the reason why we don't need to eliminate fiat currency in our economy. Let us say that bitcoin can be a global currency but it will lead always to a centralize power wherein few persons can control the whole world. Yes, we don't need to have a global currency.

minhnguyen

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

What do you think?

Not really since we already have exchange rate
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:58:56 PM

the world is divided ideologically and economically invisible? so that the common currency should be at least a common platform, and then it is just like it does not have developed it has all the evolved globalized, or, to some extent, the commonality of laws based on human rights, the lack of slavery under any pretext, the totalitarian is another problem the country elite who are at the helm and these elites simply do not have a place in the developed world, the output of uni pka is one self-isolation or co-operation with a stamish. . but all these countries are very hugely with the economy. . so that this path is far from fruitful. . but this if you look from the side. . at the top it's hard to give up power .. even a nuclear totalitarian reliever basically serves to keep power at any cost, I have a nuclear bomb and if you decide to teach me how to cattle my cattle and how to get rid of it. . except this very large economic differences well financial situation ... suppose the budget of the whole of russia is equal to the budget of ONE AVERAGE STATE. ABOUT TECHNOLOGY AND LEVEL OF SALARY AT ALL. . by joining currencies it will be necessary and will join the borders by the type of the European Union and having a very large difference will not be able to withstand the massive displacement of the cattle.
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:03:51 PM

Global currency is very important to create a global transaction.Global currency will helps us to transact money from the any corner of the world.That's why we need a global currency as soon as possible.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:38:28 PM

How about we all dress the same? A shiny unitard  with a big V on it.
Should keep everybody in line.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:04:29 PM

Do we need a global currency?

Ask this question in the flat earth thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.0 - for the best answer.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:15:13 PM

There would be a little something for everyone with a global currency. Developed nations would certainly benefit since there would no longer be currency risk in international trade. In addition, there would be somewhat of a leveling of the global playing field, since nations like China could no longer use currency exchange as a means to make their goods cheaper on the global market.
abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:00:12 AM

i think so we need a global currency because most of people they like to travel and they dont want to hassel to find a money changer

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:37:32 AM

Yes, definitely needed. It would be so much easier to live. Because the constant exchanges on which you lose a lot of money are already boring .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: