Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rape  (Read 1539 times)
emirate867 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

In a world where ladies appear naked thinking that they are putting on clothes. In a world where women do things that arouses the Men. In a world where parents encourage their children to wear skimpy dresses. What world are we living in?

Should rapists be sent to jail or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:17:12 PM

In a world where ladies appear naked thinking that they are putting on clothes. In a world where women do things that arouses the Men. In a world where parents encourage their children to wear skimpy dresses. What world are we living in?

Excluding the religious nuts, most of humanity has evolved from the days of lawlessness.

Today a person's body is their own to do with as they wish, and should not be taken by force.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Rapist are considered criminals. They should be put in jails. Those girls who wear revealing clothes are not on fault. Women can wear whatever they want and men also.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:03:01 PM

Yes, rapist should be sent to jail no question asked. We don't have the right to force a woman to have sex with us. Even if we saw their full body, or we saw them naked.

yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

Rapist people should be sent to jail to pay for his/her sins. But death penalty was not worthy of the sins he has committed. Because we all have the right to live without our sin, it is not fair to murder the rapist. because we are human too we the right to live.
Bit There

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:26:59 PM

indeed today we live in a world filled with many interests and mutual use, but we can not see things from one side. If indeed women who started it, then those who should bear the consequences of their deeds. But if the man who started it, then it is an act that must be borne consequences. I think what should be done is to develop its security technology whereby one can prove who is guilty based on the facts collected.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:32:54 PM

for me still regardless of what women want to wear, we should not rape them. and the big "BUT" here is that women should learn how to respect their selves to teach other people to respect them.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

In a world full of idiots and religious lunatics, should it really be illegal to punch people in the face?
Should it be illegal to stab loud drunk people in the streets? What about those people who call your house to advertise something?
Or store clerks with a shitty attitude? I don't know, seems pretty logical to me that it should be legal to strangle any baby that is screaming in the airplane.
It is like they are asking for it.
pangolier

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:22 PM

Yes, because it is against the law and against the victim that did nothing wrong in terms or clothing. Why those a person rape someone, it's because it's on his/her intention to do it to someone because he/she just want to and that's why rape happens, its alway's starts at the person's intention.
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:12:52 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 09:52:00 PM by Mad7Scientist

It's similar to me leaving my wallet on a chair at the Metro station in the bad area of a major city in front of 20 homeless people and then coming back 3 hours later wondering why my wallet is gone.

It doesn't make it okay for them to steal my wallet, but everyone knows exactly what will happen if you do [edit: this].

Men aren't attracted to women in the way men were in the 1980s and before. Homosexuality and similar things are going through the roof. Women are dressing appropriately for being in the company of other women and it is also suitable for being in the presence of today's emasculated men.

Rapists should be punished but there must be evidence to prove that the victim isn't lying.

I hope this doesn't turn in to a copy of the "punishment for rapists" thread where a bunch of Internet tough guys keep coming along and posting things like penis chopping and death penalty without making sure there is evidence to prove rape. It's like being in a bar with a bunch of big mouth cowards who are trying to impress a lady.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:42:41 PM

It's similar to me leaving my wallet on a chair at the Metro station in the bad area of a major city in front of 20 homeless people and then coming back 3 hours later wondering why my wallet is gone.

It doesn't make it okay for them to steal my wallet, but everyone knows exactly what will happen if you do.

Men aren't attracted to women in the way men were in the 1980s and before. Homosexuality and similar things are going through the roof. Women are dressing appropriately for being in the company of other women and it is also suitable for being in the presence of today's emasculated men.

Rapists should be punished but there must be evidence to prove that the victim isn't lying.

I hope this doesn't turn in to a copy of the "punishment for rapists" thread where a bunch of Internet tough guys keep coming along and posting things like penis chopping and death penalty without making sure there is evidence to prove rape. It's like being in a bar with a bunch of big mouth cowards who are trying to impress a lady.

Yes. It seems today that you are no longer innocent until proven guilty if you are accused of rape, you are a rapist. If you are a man and you have sex with a woman and she decides to lie and tell the police that you raped her, you are going to be pretty screwed. Not only they are going to arrest you immediately but also you gonna have to prove your innocence, not the other way around.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:54:28 PM

Rapist are considered criminals. They should be put in jails. Those girls who wear revealing clothes are not on fault. Women can wear whatever they want and men also.
Women do have the right to wear whatever clothes they want, but in today's very often rape cases, women should be wiser in wearing clothes, wear clothes that do not make men lust. Wear clothing that is more able to cover the body so that the eyes of men do not highlight your body. Avoiding women from things like rape also is the reason why women require women to dress more closedly using hijab. I strongly agree that rapists should be jailed, punished as hard as possible.
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:19:17 PM

According to him, when seen as a result of rape that often befall children, they experience trauma of severe psychological. Not a few of the victims had to live in despair, and deep suffering.

in my country especially indonesia Currently the punishment is still light only 15 years. should the perpetrator need to be punished for life imprisonment
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:49:30 PM

Most rape cases are provoked as a result of the above things mentioned and also some insane individuals whom for one reason or the other engage in such an act. Nevertheless, anybody found guilty of this crime, should be punished severely.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:57:08 PM

Women has different ways on expressing themselves. Alao ut depends on the culture and tradition they live in. Some women dress like what you said while some are not. But raping a woman eventhough she dresses like nude or whatever is still a crime. So Rapist should be sent to jail. That is the law. No woman must be force to have sexual
intercourse with other man.. It is still a crime,.
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:57:57 PM

Women do have the right to wear whatever clothes they want, but in today's very often rape cases, women should be wiser in wearing clothes, wear clothes that do not make men lust. Wear clothing that is more able to cover the body so that the eyes of men do not highlight your body. Avoiding women from things like rape also is the reason why women require women to dress more closedly using hijab. I strongly agree that rapists should be jailed, punished as hard as possible.

Go out in public wearing a speedo or your underpants and see how well the ladies like it. You'll find that things aren't really fair.

It's not just about rape. Wearing excessively revealing clothing is just stupid. Even for single women who are trying to attract attention the attention that they get ends up not being the kind that they really want or should have.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:44:26 PM

For me rapist should be sent to jail rapist deserve to jail why because her bad influence to others but death penalty was not worthy of the sins he had committed. And also we all have the right to live.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
manananggal

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:06:22 PM

Should rapist be sent to jail or not?
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:12:10 PM

To rape means that you want to have control on someone, see him / her suffering and take pleasure of it. You like to see your victim depending of you. Yes it's cruel. No, you don't rape someone because her dress is too short. Yes, a rapper is sick, and need to be hill, if that's possible, it depends of the case. So maybe jail is not the perfect solution on long term, but keeping a rapper free to live his life like he doesn't have these needs is way more dangerous for our society. I think a good alternative to jail is psychology hospital, but even then I'm not so sure that it's a worthily solution.
I just know that if someone I care about would be rapped, I couldn't handle the fact that his rapper would still be outside, knowing he can do that again to someone else.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:22:42 PM

Even if a woman is walking around completely naked with an "insert here" tattoo on her ass you do not force yourself on any woman, man, child, or animal..

Their is absolutely NO excuse for you to not control yourself, and if you cannot control yourself you need to be removed from civilization indefinitely..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  

Jump to: