Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Invention/Discovery  (Read 772 times)
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:22:24 AM

According to me , Electrcity is the best invention. Humankind would not realize industrial revolution and tecnological revolution without electricity . That's why , Discovery of electricity is the most important discovery of all times. We must appreciate electricity.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yadwoa69

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:31:43 AM

Internet is the best invention that has make the world a global village and things become easier for all of us.
Aya1

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:36:15 AM

Perhaps this topic covers everything that is general in nature, whether it is about rare items or other unique items and electronics, as we know today,
Perhaps the world thinks that Japan's best inventions are cars, walkmans, digital cameras, machines ... This means, in rough terms, every earth person consumes 13 packets of instant noodles every year.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:38:09 AM

Electricity wouldn't exist without many other invention first. But I think it made biggest change to manhood.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:32:56 PM

In my opinion invent the best invention that human beings have invented fire. Thanks to the fire that species have existed and developed to this day.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:30:33 PM

Was going to say the wheel but meh you spoiled it..

Probably next best thing is fire and after that electric lighting.
I think best invention in this world is internet.  Everybody using internet and very useful to each and everyone.  I hope in next year their are more inventions and more we discover in this world. Life getting beautiful if some of us are more discoveries in life.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:05:12 PM

one of which is Albert Einstein: Physicist, the inventor of The Theory of Relativity. Albert Einstein has been named the greatest scientist of the century. Einteins is a theoretical physics scientist who is widely regarded as the greatest scientist in the 20th century. He proposed the theory of relativity and also contributed much to the development of quantum mechanics, statistical mechanics, and cosmology.he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921 for his explanation of the photoelectric effect and his "devotion to Theoretical Physics". After the general theory of relativity was formulated, Einstein became famous throughout the world, an unusual achievement for a scientist.in his old age, his fame surpassed the fame of all scientists in history, and in popular culture, Einstein said to be synonymous with intelligence or even genius. His face is one of the best known around the world. In 1999, Einstein was named the "People of the Century" by Time magazine.to appreciate it, a unit in photochemistry named einstein, a chemical element named einsteinium, and an asteroid named 2001 Einstein. Einstein's most famous formula is E = mc², When Einstein was born he was a fat and big-headed baby, (his mother thought he was deformed).einstein as a child is very difficult to speak, (As a child he is very difficult to speak, if he speaks very lamabat or halting, this continues until he was 9 years old).einstein was inspired by a compass, (When Einstein was five years old lying in bed because his father's illness showed him something that fueled his interest in the science of the thing: wind pointer).
minhnguyen

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:52:29 PM

yezzy
Neurogress

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:37:46 PM

Internet. Without it, we could not communicate like that being in different parts of the world. That is truly amazing how easy it is now to find any information you want just with a click of your mouse. Wonderful
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:47:11 PM

What do you think is the best invention/discovery of the world.

How that invention/discovery is helping humanity ??

One example is Wheel/Tyre that made travel very easy.
I will say that the printing press was the most important invention ever that has allowed the spreading of ideas to all the work and in fact the current era of information we are living started with the printing press invented by Gutenberg.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:51:53 PM

In my opinion, the greatest discovery/invention would be electricity. Especially nowadays that modern technology is widely used. In order for these modern technology to work/function it is essential to use electricity.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:32:09 PM

What do you think is the best invention/discovery of the world.

How that invention/discovery is helping humanity ??

One example is Wheel/Tyre that made travel very easy.

The best invention or discovery in the whole world would be electricity. Electricity helped people do things easier and it made life more convenient. With electricity as a stepping stone, people started inventing gadgets, improving technology and improving the quality of life.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:34:46 PM

Best discovery? Pussy.
Tipestry

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:38:46 PM

The best invention of mankind has been the alphabet,

Agreed. If we were limited to character-based languages it's hard to imagine how modern computing would work. Everything from input (keyboard) to programming languages would be impractical without an alphabet.
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:04:06 AM

The best "invention" is AC current. I love other inventions from Tesla but this is my favorite.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:45:13 PM

I believe that the best invention is the Internet. Thanks to him we can communicate with people who are so far away from us, we can see and hear them. It's just an incredible invention!
She01

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

For me it is the airplane. It is the fastest way to travel anywhere around the world. It connects people and places. One of the best inventions of humanity.
Ohni_io

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

Someone called it earlier in the topic, Medicine and antibiotics especially have made a drastic increase in the quality of life on humanity.   
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:22:09 AM

I think the best invention is a phone. Can you imagine your life today without him? I for example can not. He is always with me, 24 hours a day. Without him, you can not even go out into the street.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

So far? It's got to be the internet. I mean it made the world a hell of alot smaller. It made communicating to others in an instant. To actually exchange information to strangers and get them instantaneously. We actually profit from the internet not just with the information but with businesses build because of it. It made shopping to Hong Kong without even leaving the comforts of home. I'm sure there are down sides to it but hey, that's fine.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: