Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] BITUGENE The Petroleum Blockchain Project  (Read 2653 times)
duongtien86vn (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:18:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/efqpijx.jpg
BITUGENE The Petroleum Blockchain Project:
Blockchain is, undoubtedly, a revolutionary idea. Since its journey to limelight in 2009 when the Bitcoin Whitepaper was released, the technology is beginning to cut across various circles of our lives and, consequently, disrupting the traditonal methods of doing business. The Bitugene Project is a blockchain driven application designed with flexibility, scalability and functionality in mind. Bitugene serves to create a platform where crude oil and other petroleum products can be traded securely. It gives potential customers and merchants the means to diversify and, the room for all and sundry to checkmate arbitrary prices. Despite the fact that Oil and Gas is a lucrative and delicate sector, it has not received commensurate exposure as other sectors hence the birth of the Bitugene Project.

Unique:
One of the distinguishing feature of The Bitugene Project stems from the fact that we are the first platform to implement the tokenization and trading of petroleum assets on a decentralized network (otherwise known as a Blockchain).

DEFINED TEAM and ROADMAP:
The Bitugene Project is, of course, a sensitive, demanding and remarkable project as is evident from our scope and Whitepaper. In order to bring this to fruition, the project has teamed up with several professionals in the Oil and Gas sector across the world. The platform is laced with robust and scalable applications that can help achieve this.

https://i.imgur.com/KN5Gnco.jpg

ABSTRACT:
The Bitugene Project is a blockchain driven application designed with flexibility, scalability and functionality in mind. Bitugene serves to create a platform where petroleum and other petroleum products can be traded securely. It gives potential customers and merchants the means to diversify and, the room for all and sundry to checkmate arbitrary prices.

BACKGROUND AND PROBLEM:
While there are many challenges befuddling the oil and gas industry all over the world such as supply chain management, logistics, pricing etc., the Bitugene Project will, however, focus its attention on flexibility and ease of service. Undoubtedly, blockchain is a new force to reckon with in the financial sector within the past five years, several business models have been implemented on the blockchain.
One striking feature about blockchain is its decentralized nature, it tries to give people power over their finances by removing an intermediary. Some problems within the petroleum space that the Bitugene Project will address includes but not limited to:
•   Delayed settlement in paying for petroleum products such as gasoline. This project, with the help of its tokens, will make payment almost instantaneous;
•   Inefficiencies resulting from players in the supply chain such as the delay or duplication of contractual agreements;
•   Single point of failure in the supply chain may occur due to a hack, fraud or mistake;
•   Rigidity available in the current mode of operation;
•   Expenses associated in times of dispute.
https://i.imgur.com/2kJStlI.png

SOLUTION:
In the light of the aforementioned problems, some of the key solutions have been highlighted below. Recently, the price of a barrel of crude oil has been at its lowest ebb and leveraging on the blockchain technology can help increase the profit of all and sundry in this industry. The solutions to be employed are listed below (not limited to these):
•   Flexible and instantaneous settlements;
•   Removal of an intermediary;
•   Immutability;
•   Increase in transaction visibility;
•   Increase in trust between users;
•   Reduce vulnerability;
•   Increase efficiency and effectiveness;
•   Ease of service

TECHNICAL OVERVIEW:
The Bitugene Project provides a platform where cheap, reliable and secure access to petroleum and petroleum products can be realized. Companies/Merchants and potential customers can carry out business peer to peer on the network thereby enhancing efficiency, productivity and eliminating time wastage, increased overhead costs, ambiguity and complexity. The project will be centered on existing applications (open-source) in order to ensure compatibility with already developed software(s) in the cryptocurrency market.
Our platform is blockchain-based, this will help in widening the adoption of blockchain technology in every sector of business and most especially, in the oil and gas sector. This will ensure decentralization and distribution of units in the industry at large. The features of the project are
•   Peer to peer trading of petroleum assets
•   Blockchain applications for exchange and conversion of cryptocurrencies
•   Digitization of petroleum assets
•   Building a decentralized infrastructure for the oil and gas industry at large
The platform will use the TBP tokens for exchange of value. The Bitcoin (only for the Main ICO) and the Ethereum blockchain will be used for the token generation event.

https://bitugene.io/technicaloverview.png

APPLICATIONS:
Applications that will be built throughout the lifecycle of development on The Bitugene Project are listed below:
  • Wallet
  • Marketplace
  • Bitugene Debit Card
  • Baclkoffice
  • Petroleum Aggregator
  • Bitugene Exchange

https://bitugene.io/roadmap.jpg

Token Details
The sole purpose of the Bitugene ICO is to raise funds for the design, development and implementation of applications for the Bitugene Project. The Bitcoin (only for the main sale) and Ethereum blockchain will be used for raising of funds for the project. However, the Ethereum blockchain is the primary platform for our ICO.

Minimum Goal = 1 000 000 USD
Hard Cap = 5 000 000 USD

Total tokens = 10 000 000

THE TEAM

SUMMERY:
The Bitugene Project is the first blockchain project to beam its searchlight on petroleum and petroleum products. During the full-scale operation, the platform will help connect oil and gas companies with customers. This will, of course, increase the visibility of all petroleum products on the internet as assets and, flexibility and ease of service will be guaranteed.
Price prediction of TBP tokens as it hits the cryptocurrency exchange according to our experts is targeted at slightly over $2.23, reasons being “first of its kind”, the ICO price finished at $1 and the rate at which petroleum products are affecting our day-to-day living.

WEBSITE - https://bitugene.io

WHITEPAPER -  Whitepaper EN

TWITTER - http://twitter.com/@bitugene

TELEGRAM - http://t.me/bitugene

AIRDROP - http://bitugene.io/airdrop.php

UPDATE - In talks with popular exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittex, Cryptopia and Yobit in order for TBP to be listed as soon as the mainsale ends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dauxay

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:29:03 PM

An excellent project, I think everything will turn out just need to make an effort!
Alzav84

Activity: 294
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:35:45 PM

Your project is very promising. Since the share of energy resources in the world is very high. Therefore, I will support you in your formation.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:35:58 PM

I like this roadmap, plans to have own Bitugene blockchain seems very promising. Wish u luck in development
tass82bit03

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

A very exciting and ambitious project. I love the idea of the blockchain applied to the oil sector and I also believe that this project is an indispensable necessity, able to eliminate all the critical issues and shortcomings, related to the current oil market and its derivatives. Long life in Bitugene!
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:57:05 PM

For Petroleum Blockchain Project the price is very attractive, i will buy some token for future investment for long time.

blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:01:23 PM

I hope you will succeed. Exploiting oil and gas resources has never been a big attraction to investors. Good luck.

leo7880

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:11:10 PM

Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

For all participants of Airdrop I wish successful distribution and success in the project !!!
haampharco

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:22:06 PM

Great project, good developer.  I'm to be on board.
Psalmy

Activity: 65

A good name is better than gold.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:27:27 PM

Your Whitepaper is fantastic!

#EthereumStar (eSTR)
#believe!
nmmnasr

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:38:33 PM

Very interesting project. I sure will join this.
bekareval

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:00:18 PM

Sounds and excellent project indeed. Good innovative idea but need to find out how government controlled will adopt this token. Will keep a look out on this
bhaveshm94

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:13:09 PM

wow.. petroleum project, such project can't be seed daily, i don't think that their is such other project exist, also ICO price is quite fair so it will be beneficial for both investors as well as airdrop seekers like me. hope for best for your project. Grin Grin Grin
catmilk

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:20:47 PM

I like this project very much. Very beautiful ind informative website and the white paper. I hope it will be very successful project

sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:22:04 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 03:54:50 AM by sopanbmp

i think this will be a good project, if thi project sereus and so profesional nothing posible this project will fail, good luck dev
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 05:40:50 PM

hello dev. I can not find the roadmap. Could you please show us what are your future plans? thanks

gharibe1

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:46:10 PM

good lcuk dev
nikanebudet

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:43:59 PM

Very curious, knowing the importance of the industry the oil and gas industry,
and restore order in this area will give a huge boost to the development of many economies of the world.
I will try to observe your work and wish you realize this blockchain in this difficult industry. Join the company.
jelladco

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:50:13 PM

Im looking forward on this project!
Hooe there will be fair and honest contribution
Thanks and Congrats in advance!
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:56:33 PM

it's a great project. however, the world gas and oil reserves are dwindling. at the forefront of different energies. good luck. I joined the campaign for an airdrop.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: