Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy this house in BTC/ETH?  (Read 301 times)
btcmangreat (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

From a Real Estate in Spain:

Awesome villa for sale in Torrox |Mediterranean Sea| Best weather of Europe | BUY NOW WITH BITCOIN OR ETHEREUM

This wonderful villa has been built taking exhaustive care of every detail on its construction. It's location offers panoramic views of the four cardinal points and it faces to the mediterranean sea, peaceful fields and beautiful mountains from its position.

The house has an outstanding quality. Property contains 4 bedrooms prepared for each season of the year, to get the most out of your home all the year.

The property includes a porch with garden areas, in addition to a pool with stunning views. Fall in in love with it and don't worry about the artificial grass in the part of the pool. It also has a playground with basket and space to park several cars.

The entire lane is paved to reach the house -except only 50 meters-, so getting to the property is not even a problem.

You can adquire this unique property by purchasing in FIAT currencies or criptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

https://www.facebook.com/InmobiliariaNerja/posts/736731523186458
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
factor280

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

How legal is it to purchase in btc in spain? Would the government honor such a transaction? Also do you have to be a citizen to own property there?

Sig Space for Rent! PM Me.
sincerecavalcade

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:56:46 AM

This house looks really great, at the price of btc today, how much would it be? I'm very interested, please, my husband and I are planning to buy a house with BTC. we are waiting for the price of BTC to rise again, but I am interested to know how much would be with the price of BTC today. Thank you
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:32:34 AM

How legal is it to purchase in btc in spain? Would the government honor such a transaction? Also do you have to be a citizen to own property there?
   I also doubt in legality of such deal. State will be able to declare such transaction illigal and buyer will lose his coins and the house. It even may be trap for brand new bitcoin millionares appeared in large numbers recently

j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

I also doubt in legality of such deal. State will be able to declare such transaction illigal and buyer will lose his coins and the house. It even may be trap for brand new bitcoin millionares appeared in large numbers recently

Maybe by having a face to face meeting first, and making sure the home documents are appropriate. Payment issues with BTC can be done in any country.
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:42:42 AM

Maybe by having a face to face meeting first, and making sure the home documents are appropriate. Payment issues with BTC can be done in any country.
   Well maybe you are right, if Germany approved bitcoin as a mean of payment then Spain may follow it. But buyer have to be very careful anyway, consult with local lawer and discuss the deal all together with seller

XeverusX

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

This house looks really great, at the price of btc today, how much would it be? I'm very interested, please, my husband and I are planning to buy a house with BTC. we are waiting for the price of BTC to rise again, but I am interested to know how much would be with the price of BTC today. Thank you
You can read on the Facebook page stated in the OP, don't feel lazy to read over. The price is 561k worth of Euros.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

As for me, buying a property in BTC/ETH is not that practical as of this time because of its current value. We are still expecting and hoping that BTC/ETH value will eventually go up. From that time-being, we can easily buy even two(2) of that described property.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

I would think that an attempted BTC purchase of this value would trip quite a few "WTF" flags in the AML procedures which apply in Spain.
Both purchaser and vendor may be willing to make the deal, whether any notary would be willing to authenticate the transaction is another matter.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: