Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY.  (Read 26636 times)
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:15:02 PM

Hello. Can you tell us about the main differences between Business and Private accounts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:12:42 PM

Hello. Can you tell us about the main differences between Business and Private accounts?
From what i understand in layman's terms the private account is as good as a buyers account which will allow us to make online or brick and mortar purchases and the business account is as good as the seller's account which will be used to manage customers’ shopping and checkout experiences and other services.

Read summarised white paper https://www.dimpay.io/docs/dimpay-whitepaper-summary.pdf
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:46:24 AM

I just received an email from info@dimpay.io , it informs me that my investment was cancelled but there is no clear info about the reason why it was cancelled and how about to claim refund? I sent the NEM to invest from an exchanger, is it the reason?
Unluckily I failed to get the 35% bonus and I dont know if I still able to re-invest with the same bonus.
I would suggest that you try again and this time around try to ensure that you don't invest directly from your exchange wallet, exchanges do not allow that. Rather withdraw to your personal wallet address and contribute into the ICO using your wallet address.

Just checked my depotwallet again and so surprised to see that I have received the dimpay token. A bit strange as I was notified that my investment is cancelled but now I received the token Smiley. Just wanna say thanks to whoever who work on it as I do not need to try again and still get the 35% bonus.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:25:27 AM

Hello! Tell me please, will there be balance sheet billing in Business Account? It would have made things so much easier to accountants.
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:28:04 AM

Hello. If anyone knows, tell me please, are there any minimal restrictions on buying tokens during the sale?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:30:39 AM

Hello. If anyone knows, tell me please, are there any minimal restrictions on buying tokens during the sale?
Good afternoon. Yes, a minimal restriction exists; an investor can purchase from 1 DIM COIN and more.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:47:10 AM

I can’t really understand the idea of dividing accounts. Why do you need Business Account if it doesn’t provide companies’ owners with any specific options that would simplify work of administration? In my opinion, you should finalize this project before entering the market with it.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:49:33 AM

I can’t really understand the idea of dividing accounts. Why do you need Business Account if it doesn’t provide companies’ owners with any specific options that would simplify work of administration? In my opinion, you should finalize this project before entering the market with it.
It seems to me that there will be a lot of options for the heads of companies to simplify their work in Business Account. For example, Business Account will allow monitoring inventory and transactions via one account. Such a tool will provide full control over purchases of the clients. All in all, in my opinion, it was worked out by a principle of “putting all the important things together”.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:53:53 AM

It seems to me that there will be a lot of options for the heads of companies to simplify their work in Business Account. For example, Business Account will allow monitoring inventory and transactions via one account. Such a tool will provide full control over purchases of the clients. All in all, in my opinion, it was worked out by a principle of “putting all the important things together”.
Of course, that’s great, but company’s activity always relates to accompanying documents which must be processed by the head of the company. It means that he will have take all the information from Business Account himself and file various reports.
unkletoken

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:58:08 AM

Of course, that’s great, but company’s activity always relates to accompanying documents which must be processed by the head of the company. It means that he will have take all the information from Business Account himself and file various reports.

Fortunately for you and many other users such type of account allows creating standard invoices which will contain basic data like unique account number, transaction details, when and at what price were the items bought or sold.
jager44

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:28:56 AM

I’m wondering if users will have to pay any subscription fee for using Business Account.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

I can’t really understand the idea of dividing accounts.
Looking at the big picture, the idea of dividing accounts is to help dim users to use these platforms much easier and only have access to what matters the most. if other people will need the extra features a business account will be the best fit.

Why do you need Business Account if it doesn’t provide companies’ owners with any specific options that would simplify work of administration? In my opinion, you should finalize this project before entering the market with it.
The white paper does explain that the Business Account will indeed simplify the work for businesses with tasks such as inventory taking, customer management and will help the accounts dept by issuing invoices.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:48:27 AM

Fortunately for you and many other users such type of account allows creating standard invoices which will contain basic data like unique account number, transaction details, when and at what price were the items bought or sold.
  And what about other types of invoices? For example, commercial invoices are usual thing for companies’ activity.
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:51:16 AM

And what about other types of invoices? For example, commercial invoices are usual thing for companies’ activity.
As for me, I think such documentation will be introduced, but later. They’re also planning to add value-based billing invoices, time-based billing invoices and many others!
nothappend

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:56:10 AM

As for me, I think such documentation will be introduced, but later. They’re also planning to add value-based billing invoices, time-based billing invoices and many others!
That’s very great)) Tell me, will it be possible to withdraw these documents from the platform in .doc or .xml?
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:01:56 PM

Good day, comrades. I’m interested in the following issue: can I pay for tokens with USD?
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:04:11 PM

Good day, comrades. I’m interested in the following issue: can I pay for tokens with USD?
Hi. Unfortunately, you can’t. You can pay for tokens only with Btc, Eth and Nem.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

Does anyone know if QR-codes will be created automatically when the owner of the company generates invoices?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:02:19 PM

I’ve encountered information that every seller will have to register in WISE Consulting Ltd for carrying out his activities in DIMPAY. Tell me, what this organization is and why it will be necessary to register there.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:06:23 PM

Hi. Unfortunately, you can’t. You can pay for tokens only with Btc, Eth and Nem.

Is there have a limit to join your project,and i like project about card
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: