Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-12-05] Bitcoins are still undervalued - or at least underrated by many  (Read 1087 times)
SickParvisMagna (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:40 AM

Hello, I´m new here, therefore I want to introduce myself with an article from an economic/historc point of view. Also it includes answers to some common prejudiced comments you usually get when talking to "outsiders"

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/bitcoins-undervalued-werner-hochleitner

....think about it like in Platos "cave allegory". If you just look at the shadows, you won´t be able to see the real world behind.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:17:00 AM

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they accept you.".

This is very true with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well. Soon those people and institutions fighting against Bitcoin would realize how futile is their fight and since Bitcoin is an unstoppable force they will be open to the idea of likewise exploiting the many opportunities offered by Bitcoin and the blockchain technology. Right now, Jamie Dimon must have realized how stupid he was when he labeled Bitcoin as just another fraud and ponzi that can soon collapse leaving many people holding the proverbial empty bags. Bitcoin is not a perfect currency though but am so positive that all challenges thrown its way will one day -- sooner or later --  be given effective remedies and appropriate solutions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: