Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some testers for betting bot - IFC  (Read 375 times)
coinerd (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:20:57 PM

Hey ok i got a little page up for this thing.

http://lotto.coinworld.us/pops/

This way you can watch as some of the bets happen too.

I mentioned it earlier in the infinitecoin thread but I think I'm still the only one playing with it.

The bot currently has an infinitecoin wallet and is set to take bets from .1 IFC to 10 IFC so there's nothing major on the table.

I would really appreciate some feedback and some traffic on it.

It's got 10k coins or so right now I'll be adding more stats to the page during a couple more hours of trying it out.

If it just starts refunding all of your transactions it's probably out of funds.  Over the next few hours I'll be adding some more data to the page like current house balance.

There's enough information displayed with each bet to allow for manual verification if anyone feels the need. The hash pattern and the formula are listed on the page, as well as the betting address.

There's no need to visit the page to bet, and the winnings are sent back to the betting address automatically.  It's not honestly using your input as it's output at this time so if anyone needs to double-spend up to 10 IFC, give it a shot. 0 conf required
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: