Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE] Skychain - medical artificial neural networks infrastructure!  (Read 34226 times)
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

It’s a long time before using of artificial intelligence in medicine. People are used to trust simple doctors, and experts themselves will not have big aspirations to use this technology. After all, it will still have to get additional training, look through everything , etc.

There will not be anything complicated in using neural networks from Skychain. It will be enough just to enter the necessary data and that's all. And as for mistrust on the part of patients, then there will be no problems. Doctors will still take a direct part in the treatment of patients, they will need neural networks only to accelerate this process.
Yes, the market itself is not yet very popular, that's the problem. It seems to me that it will begin to develop rapidly only in 5-10 years.

Bill Gates has this saying that people overestimate the short-term and underestimate the mid/ longterm or something like that. When you read about neural networks today, they are still not that great. But things can move fast. Difficult to say.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

What will happen if it is collected less than $10 million on the sale?
coin63

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

It’s a long time before using of artificial intelligence in medicine. People are used to trust simple doctors, and experts themselves will not have big aspirations to use this technology. After all, it will still have to get additional training, look through everything , etc.

There will not be anything complicated in using neural networks from Skychain. It will be enough just to enter the necessary data and that's all. And as for mistrust on the part of patients, then there will be no problems. Doctors will still take a direct part in the treatment of patients, they will need neural networks only to accelerate this process.
Yes, the market itself is not yet very popular, that's the problem. It seems to me that it will begin to develop rapidly only in 5-10 years.
My friend, you are clearly far behind the times! Neural networks are already being used by doctors, but the market is developing poorly due to the low availability of this technology and its high cost. Already in the next few years the volumes of this market will be 200 billion US dollars!
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

What will happen if it is collected less than $10 million on the sale?
ICO will be considered unsuccessful, and investors will get their funds back. Classics of the genre. But this will not happen, I'm sure of it!
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

My friend, you are clearly far behind the times! Neural networks are already being used by doctors, but the market is developing poorly due to the low availability of this technology and its high cost. Already in the next few years the volumes of this market will be 200 billion US dollars!
Wow, a specific figure! Such a forecast is given by experts from Skychain?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

No, this forecast is made by one of the world's largest corporations - IBM. By the way, they work in this market.
rosemarie151212

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

No, this forecast is made by one of the world's largest corporations - IBM. By the way, they work in this market.
I did not even know that IBM is working on the market of medical neural networks. Is not it difficult for Skychain to compete with such a giant?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

I learned so much information on Skychain, but I still do not understand why the project in the field of medicine is compared with the aggregators of a taxi like Uber???
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

Very intriguing sounds "Skychain will work in the medical market in the early years". And then what? Will the project start to cover any other areas?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

Good afternoon! I really liked your project, I express my gratitude for itWill you tell me in which countries it will work in the first years after the launch?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

It's a good idea to create a rating of the best neural networks on the platform, this will stimulate developers to produce even better neural networks. But did you think of a material reward for those who would be in the top? This would further stimulate programmers.
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:43:33 AM

Hello everyone! How long is it left before the ICO? I want to prepare a decent amount of money!

Hello. You can find it in this Anouncement thread.

In accordance with it: TOKEN SALE
Start Date: 05 February 2018 (00:00 CET)
End Date: 28 February 2018 (23:59 CET)

So it looks that you are late and have not time for preparations.

Actually, already had change in dates. According to the official website:
TOKEN SALE
Start Date: 26 February 2018 (00:00 CET)
End Date: 31 March 2018 (23:59 CET)

claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:46:52 AM

Portuguese ANN thread already available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2888835.0
Portuguese Whitepaper will be translated soon!

Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:08:06 AM

Where should I register so I wont miss the ICO?

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

Where should I register so I wont miss the ICO?
First of all trust your memory. secondly you can register as an investor on the website and you will get notification on your email.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

It’s weird that people think that neural networks can treat people  better than doctors. They still wont be able to communicate with patients and find out different details. Machines wont be better than people.
romfish

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

It’s weird that people think that neural networks can treat people  better than doctors. They still wont be able to communicate with patients and find out different details. Machines wont be better than people.

Well it’s a long conversation really. But practice shows the opposite: neural networks diagnose people better and faster. They are also able to schedule treatment and correct it depending on the tests results.
specialAU

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

Well it’s a long conversation really. But practice shows the opposite: neural networks diagnose people better and faster. They are also able to schedule treatment and correct it depending on the tests results.

If you are worried about detail that neural network cant collect then that’s the reason why doctors are going to work together with neural net. Doctors will submit all this data to diagnose better.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:38:26 AM

If you are worried about detail that neural network cant collect then that’s the reason why doctors are going to work together with neural net. Doctors will submit all this data to diagnose better.
then what’s the point? For sufficient neural network process you need to have more computing power. Simple computer wont work faster than a human…
romfish

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

then what’s the point? For sufficient neural network process you need to have more computing power. Simple computer wont work faster than a human…

You’re right! That’s why Skychain is going to work with miners that have more more computing power.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: