Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new 2-sided Bitcoin Keychain  (Read 21381 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitPappa (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2013, 03:22:09 PM

I realize my major error now. The indexed USD prices confused me is all!

No problem! I realized when I went to the links, it is not clear that you pay in BTC. Please let me know if you're happy with the product, and if the store you order from gets the keychain to you promptly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sokheybtc

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:32:16 PM

Looks very nice and awesome.
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 03:46:03 PM

They look great!
BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 11:52:25 PM

Thanks The 4ner, I like your animated GIF! Wink

It's been so exciting for me to see photos of these keychains used almost daily on various websites, including at least 4 different photos that have been used in 4 articles on CoinDesk.com! I genuinely appreciate everyone's support and interest, and I hope you'll keep supporting CryptoAnarchy.com (ships from USA) and BTCtrinkets.com (ships from EU) to buy these keychains and other fun Bitcoin collectibles -- both stores only accept BTC. For those in the USA who don't have much Bitcoin and don't want to part with it, you can also use fiat to buy on Amazon.com (but it costs a bit more than if you buy with BTC at one of the mentioned online shops -- I like to encourage actual use of Bitcoin). Links to all are at bkeychain.com.

It's been so rewarding creating these keychains and bringing them to Bitcoin Meetups, that I not only have a second run of Bitcoin Keychains being manufactured right now, but I've also got a complimentary Litecoin keychain that just went into production. For someone who can't code his way out of a paper bag, this has been a fun way for me to be more involved in the community.

bitkoof

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

CoinDesker

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 12:05:55 PM

If I can pay in bitcoin and get a couple shipped to the CoinDesk office in the UK cheaply, that would be great Smiley
Isokivi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 01:56:38 PM

If I can pay in bitcoin and get a couple shipped to the CoinDesk office in the UK cheaply, that would be great Smiley
I suppose my shipping will be the cheapest, because im the closest reseller (Finland).
You can find my offerings on either bitmit (escrow and the added costs that accompany it.) http://www.bitmit.net/en/user/Isokivi
Or directly from www.btctrinkets.com

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 01:47:35 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2013, 03:32:13 PM by BitPappa

Bitkoof, I hope you were able to get what you need, please PM me if you were not.

I wanted to let people know that these Bitcoin Keychains will be available for purchase at the Bitcoin Conference in Atlanta on October 5th! Look for them at the Let's Talk Bitcoin table.

BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 11:59:25 PM

To anyone attending tomorrow's Los Angeles Bitcoin Meetup, I'll be there with these Bitcoin Keychains for sale (I'll be wearing one around my neck). More info at Bkeychain.com.

This looks to be the biggest Bitcoin event in Los Angeles to date, and there will be a panel that includes Tony Gallippi of BitPay, Vinny Lingham of Gyft, and Travis Skweres of CoinMKT.com.

http://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Bitcoin/events/139996962/

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 11:47:49 AM

The keychain sparks conversations.  Everyone should have at least one.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 12:39:45 PM

Wowowow, I just recently said somewhere that we need keychains and here they are!

I may just buy one!
How big are these in CM/Inches/whatever you use?
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 12:42:56 PM

Wowowow, I just recently said somewhere that we need keychains and here they are!

I may just buy one!

These keychains are brass-plated and have a 1-3/8" diameter.

Smiley
kuusj98

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 12:46:33 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2013, 01:24:04 PM by kuusj98

I may just buy one!

These keychains are brass-plated and have a 1-3/8" diameter.

Smiley
Oops, stupid me, it as been a long day and mistakes are easily made.

Edit:
Why do i have to fill in a billing addres if I can only pay with bitcoin?
Are they trying to fuck me over or what?

Edit 2: Ordered one, hope it will arrive soon so I can finnaly wear something bitcoin-ish
BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 02:03:04 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2013, 02:14:05 PM by BitPappa

Why do i have to fill in a billing addres if I can only pay with bitcoin?
Are they trying to fuck me over or what?

Edit 2: Ordered one, hope it will arrive soon so I can finnaly wear something bitcoin-ish

I believe the online stores selling these keychains use mainstream ecommerce solutions to manage the checkout experience. Most of these ecommerce packages have only recently added Bitcoin integration (via BitPay), so they probably ask for all the info they're used to asking for with legacy payment systems, even if some info (such as payment address) isn't necessary for Bitcoin payments. Hope that makes sense, I don't think you need to be concerned.

Feel free to contact me if you don't receive your order promptly.

Thanks NewLiberty and Escrow.MS for chiming in.

BTW, an image of this keychain was just used on PBS.org (the national Public Television network in the U.S.)!
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/10/a-bitcoin-evangelist-on-the-virtues-of-cryptocurrency.html

BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 02:51:20 PM

I was overjoyed to hear my keychains brought two people to our Los Angeles Bitcoin Meetup last night, and helped spread belief in Bitcoin! How did that happen? One of the meetup organizers had a Bitcoin keychain on his keyring, and a person noticed it when they were both at a coffee house. The person asked about the keychain, and that lead to a discussion about bitcoin. The organizer told the person about the meetup, so the new person came and also brought a friend who was visiting for a few days. The friend knew nothing about Bitcoin, but after the meetup, she is now a convert, and returning to her home in China as such.

Smiley

faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 09:34:18 PM

very nice work looking amazingly beautiful I appreciate your effort and my best wishes with you for this cause good luck  Smiley

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 12:36:50 AM

I was overjoyed to hear my keychains brought two people to our Los Angeles Bitcoin Meetup last night, and helped spread belief in Bitcoin! How did that happen? One of the meetup organizers had a Bitcoin keychain on his keyring, and a person noticed it when they were both at a coffee house. The person asked about the keychain, and that lead to a discussion about bitcoin. The organizer told the person about the meetup, so the new person came and also brought a friend who was visiting for a few days. The friend knew nothing about Bitcoin, but after the meetup, she is now a convert, and returning to her home in China as such.

Smiley

For all the ones you hear about, there are many you don't hear about.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
kuusj98

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:27:28 PM

Free bump for you sir.

Still waiting on my keychain, but that ain't somerhing to worry about, I hope you'll make many more people happy!
kuusj98

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:18:23 PM

Yay!
I got it, and the letter where it was in has some awesome things on it, like stamps, customs things and handwrote my name and addres, I luv fair buisness!

BTW, it is awesome, now I got something to brag about...
BitPappa (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 07:35:36 PM

Yay!
I got it, and the letter where it was in has some awesome things on it, like stamps, customs things and handwrote my name and addres, I luv fair buisness!

Glad to hear it. Do you want to mention which store you bought it from, since it sounds like they should get some credit for the extras included in your shipment? There's more than one seller of these keychains, so I have no clue who you purchased from.

kuusj98

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:58:36 PM

Yay!

Glad to hear it. Do you want to mention which store you bought it from, since it sounds like they should get some credit for the extras included in your shipment? There's more than one seller of these keychains, so I have no clue who you purchased from.
It was the EU shop, it wasn't anything extra, but I really like the poststamps and hand writing and customs things, becouse we don't have shit like that no more in the NL, if you know what I mean, this envelope is a keeper.

I don't kjnow if you did that but the thing was packed in bubbelwrap and foam, pretty good job right there!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: