Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resolved  (Read 1668 times)
antikonti (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:59:48 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 07:29:22 AM by antikonti

What happened: Threats, Trust abuse, requesting personal information such as photos to use them to threats and blackmail. accusing of scamming without proof, also spread lies on my thread without any proofs or valid evidences  

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=162384 , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=914013

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2410207.60
Amount Scammed: 0
Payment Method: None
Proof of Payment: 0
PM/Chat Logs: http://prntscr.com/hik96v , http://prntscr.com/hik9fn , http://prntscr.com/hik9mm , http://prntscr.com/hik9ts , http://prntscr.com/hik9z4 ,  
Additional Notes: Requesting someone to remove his "similar powers to mod" because he's not mod and if that's the similar posts to mods, I feel sorry for this forum. Users like this who threats for infos to blackmail should be banned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:53:57 PM

I see no scam. This needs to be moved to reputation.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:52:42 PM

He asked you to verify yourself, which you rejected. His warning that non verification could lead to consequences is what you consider blackmail? Hedgy stands to gain nothing from this "blackmail".

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
seavey87

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:00:40 PM

OP has a active scam accusation against him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.0

He has deleted hedgy73's posts, as well as mine, from his for sale thread. OP can NOT be trusted.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:12:34 PM

He asked you to verify yourself, which you rejected. His warning that non verification could lead to consequences is what you consider blackmail? Hedgy stands to gain nothing from this "blackmail".
Rejected ? I told him to contact me via facebook to verify myself, where did I rejected?
And yes, I reject to post pictures of me public with any notes based on hardware sale, that's absurd.
Consequences? What consequences I don't get it? Are we in date website or in bitcoin website?
Because the verification of ownership is posted on my thread at first page.
Yes, that is threat consider he posting on sale thread something got nothing to do with it, with requests with threat for red trust based on nothing.
If he legit wanted to verify myself, I have skype, facebook, private message.
If he haven't seen girl to deal with miners, I will be more than happy to show him.
And only to him, because seems like here everyone is welcome to threats when everyone around is scamming.
I guess the legit sellers who provide proof of ownership and agree with escrow deserve that.
Cancer forum.

OP has a active scam accusation against him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.0

He has deleted hedgy73's posts, as well as mine, from his for sale thread. OP can NOT be trusted.
And you are the worst time wasting spammer I ever met.
Check your thread against me and feel free to answer the questions.
That's thread against a blackmailer and it have nothing to do with you.
You are not welcome.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:24:31 PM

Where is the scam?

Answer: There isn't one.

I see no scam. This needs to be moved to reputation.

This.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:09:53 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 04:57:00 PM by hedgy73

antikonti you have a serious problem don't you?

So all in all this scam accusation is totally groundless. You have wasted mine and everyone elses time and the reason you've done this is that you're probably a serial scammer and are fed up with being flagged by me and others.

You open up this scam accusation thread because myself and others question your 'self moderated' sales thread, you then get abusive and delete all the posts.

You have been deleting questions from people including that you have tried to scam them.

You have an open scam accusation thread against you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.0

My powers same as a moderator line was followed by a cheesy grin and was said tongue in cheek.

I said your Facebook profile page looked fake and you said you'd verify your identity to me though Facebook which I said I wont do as I only have 1 personal account and dont want it compromised.

I did suggest you taking a photo of your face holding a piece of paper with your forum username and date on same as your facebook profile but you start screaming I'm demanding pictures from you and your probably alt Danos sends me this message "What's the case with that guy antikonti ? Cheesy why u asking him/her for personal pictures? That's illegal".

Illegal??? Asking someone to prove their facebook profile is real and not fake for everyone to see is illegal?

At no time have I tried to blackmail you, if I have please show the proof?

Blackmail is described below:

blackmail
ˈblakmeɪl/Submit
noun
the action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding money from someone in return for not revealing compromising information which one has about them.
"they were acquitted of charges of blackmail"
synonyms:   extortion, demanding money with menaces, exaction, intimidation; More
verb
demand money from (someone) in return for not revealing compromising information about them.
"they use this fact to blackmail him, trying to force him to vote for their candidate"
synonyms:   extort money from, threaten, hold to ransom, milk, bleed; informaldemand hush money from
"he was going to blackmail the murderers"
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:28:21 AM

I did suggest you taking a photo of your face holding a piece of paper with your forum username and date on same as your facebook profile but you start screaming I'm demanding pictures from you and your probably alt Danos sends me this message "What's the case with that guy antikonti ? Cheesy why u asking him/her for personal pictures? That's illegal".
If that's his alt danos, you should see this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2426183.0

antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:14:45 PM

hedgy73, no one will ask personal information such as person verification for hardware sales.
There is needed proof of ownership which I provided.
Consider you want a personal things, you can use them to blackmail.
Consider you only use bad words as "scammers" to every single new member or for someone who delay to provide proof of ownership (as me before) I don't expect anything than bad words and bad things from you in future.
I was enough kind to make one exception to verify myself only to YOU because u seem the only one who attack everyone and you won't leave me alone.
Its not your business My name is Valerija, Victoria or Maria.
If you like to protect members request proof of ownership as you do.
But consider you attack everyone for no reason, I don't expect anything else than bad things from you especially asking for personal things.
It makes no sense to request only from me that kind of things consider I provided valid proof of ownership for my miners, there is nothing else needed for my sales.
No matter my account is full member or newbie, everyone who provide valid proof of ownership should be leaved to sell his things around.
I'm secretary of re-selling company which buying miners from China and re-sell them in Europe.
If you are so interested to protect people over the forum, then open your eyes to those who are scamming around, not to those who providing valid proofs of ownership and everything required for valid thread for sales.

aTriz, who give you access to post from my ALT ??
aTriz is my alt actually not sure how did u get my password *sarcasm*
I don't need alts, I have only one account and I don't need more.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:49:36 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 04:57:25 PM by hedgy73

Not only do you portray every aspect of a scammer by locking threads and deleting posts you have filed this scam accusation thread against me.

Everyone knows I'm legit and only expose scammers when they need to be exposed, I have no ulterior motive to do this.

I'm a trusted member here unlike you and have been less than entertained by your long winded posts and excuses.

And your weak attempts at threatening to report me and have my trust removed are futile but try as you will.

I'm sure you have many other accounts on here and persist in constant scam attempts because it's all you know.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:13:49 AM

You are the worst spammer with fake associations in the earth Cheesy
https://prnt.sc/hjspvi
You said I'm scammer ? Open thread against me and prove it ?
You said I lie ? I have proof of ownership for my miners, how and who did I lie ? Smiley
You saying that I cheat ? How ? Show us?
You saying my scam reports are false? There is screenshot for proofs which you just proved with your red trust on my profile Cheesy Your threats are now true with fake and false arguments Smiley
Seems like no one care about truth and evidences here and everything is based on theorems with imaginary stories based on allegations non proof based Smiley
People like you turn this forum to trash, and you are no better than scammer consider you abusing your "powers" like that Smiley
You prove everyone my words that no one here can be trusted.
Prove your words or your arguments are false and you are no better than a lying scam artists who clear his space "killing" the competition.
Sadly the moderators and admins here tolerate that kind of activity around and give power as "trust" to people who lying arund, threats, lie and abuse.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:21:50 AM

hedgy73, you are no one than normal user just like everyone here around, ur "trust" is based on few sales on miners and you have nothing even close to do as "Moderator" because they are not stupid like you Smiley
Moderators act on based valid reports and not on setup notepad story's like you Smiley
None of your statements are valid or proof based to be called "True".
All your arguments are false, abused and with non proof based arguments.
You calling a scammer person who didn't steal even 1 cent, person who provided valid proof of ownership.
I told you to contact me via Facebook to verify myself but you ask me to post selfie with my name on my thread based on miner sale ? Cheesy
Are you on drugs or something ?
The only thing I need on that kind of thread is valid proof of ownership which is there.
Your requests makes no sense but even after that, I kindly told you to contact me via facebook to verify myself only to you, because you are jerk and you will never leave me alone.
I'm working at secretary at re-selling mining company and yes, sadly for you I am a girl.
I forward the deals to the guys I work with and I only deal with accepting orders.
Seems like you come from 1973 year and don't know how things working on 2017 year.
When you like to place negative feedback on someone, use proof based arguments and make yourself look legit not like an angry kid who were rejected.
Lying, posting fake trusts makes you no better than a lying scammer here.
No matter which brain washed retard supports you, the facts are there and they are proof based.
Why I'm calling my arguments proof based ? Because you posted few fake words on my trust.
If your arguments are not fake, please show EVERYONE how I am a scammer, liar and cheat.
About the moderated thread, consider there is that kind of option and don't violate any forum rule, I have the full right to run moderated thread and delete non sense off-topic posts on it.
Feel free to show everyone what a scam artist you are, because you are no better than them

And did you actually believe I wont reply or leave my business just because some abuser posted fake trust on my profile?
People with brain who have time to check will realize just some random jerk abused his powers to place negative feedback non proof based on me.
I will bump a scam association thread against you DAILY or create new one just to make sure everyone see what you doing around and how you abusing your powers Smiley
If you were honest and didn't lie I would leave it, but consider you are liar and abusing the trust system, you start war ? Beware that your name will be daily on the report a scammer section, and all your posts for your own sales will be quoted with this thread for proofs that you are liar and abuser.
I don't have the power to tag you, but I do have the power to post the proof what kind of person you are no matter when you trying to sell something here Smiley
I hope this will give you a lesson that lying will never lead to anything good.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:25:44 AM

My powers same as a moderator line was followed by a cheesy grin and was said tongue in cheek.

hedgy, you behave yourself now, or I will remove your moderator status.   Angry

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

hedgy73, if you really like to "play" as Moderator, I don't mind.
Moderators don't take actions without valid proofs.
When you trying to be someone you are not (a handful friendly member who protect others) at least do it with proof based arguments and not with empty words and lies.
My thread against you is PROOF based of your abusive words and threats.
Everyone can see your non-sense requests about hardware sale, and everyone can see your threats which you just completed and abused your "powers".
Everyone can see also that your arguments are false, abusive and fake.
I did not scam anyone, I did not cheat anyone and when I open my thread and didn't know the rules, you were actually helpful by requesting from me to post proof of ownership which also helps me to get more people contacting me.
But since then, you spreading nothing more than lies, threads and abusing.
Check yourself, or believe me, I won't leave your lies like that and every single post made of you on this forum, will be quoted with this thread so people can see what kind of person you are.
You like to be fair and want people to be protected ? Well from now on we are two in this game, sadly you are the one who cheating, lying and abusing.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:33:56 PM

Adding another name to the thread which 99.99% works with hedgy73
That's Jenia1 who also like to abuse threats and lie -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534885
The interesting part here is that EVERYONE were threaten or pushed from hedgy73 to post some proof of his thread but not Jenia1
Obviously hedgy73 leaves his partner to run his "schemes" without touching him or asking him for any proof of ownership or anything like that, but to everyone else you can see..
Clearly they are trying to "kill" the competition with lies, abuse of power and fake associations.
Proofs are all over the thread
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:35:38 PM

no on cares about your BS replies antikonti. you are way too full of shit for someone to actually waste time and respond you bs fake lies.

please understand this:

you have been exposed as a scammer

your trust is ALL RED

your chances of selling anything here on the forum are close to 0%

the conclusion you should have made long time ago if you would have had at least a half of brain is:

your account is compromised.

open a new account and try scamming again.

good luck with your new scamming adventures

p.s

i posted this just after your above reply so i didn't have a chance to read it. had a nice laugh when reading your latest conspiracy theory lol

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:51:12 PM

Actually no one care what liars, abusers and people who threats saying.
Actually people care about proofs and evidences and there is many against both of you.
Actually people care about the truth, no matter who saying it.
Actually you two working together or if not, you just licking the abuser ass for sure.
I don't care is my trust RED/BLUE or green.
All I care is truth, and the truth is I have valid proof of ownership and I did nothing wrong.
But where is your and your scamming partner proofs against me ? Do you mind share with us at least one?
You both like to post no sense posts without any proofs but notepad story's.
By the same logic, I can say that the whole forum is scamming and working for someone without proofs.
Truth is based on proofs, and I don't see any proofs you got against me or the abused hedgy73.
All you do is abuse, threats and lie Smiley
People are not so dumb believe me, no matter what you say, if you don't show proofs about your statements, you only show what person you are Smiley
My account is not compromised, I'm selling well and my chances of continue doing it is not even close to 0% but thanks for being so worried about me Smiley
I never been exposed as a scammer, because there is not a single proof against me.

Please understand this:
Repeating a lie does not make it truth.
Arguments without proofs cannot be called truth.
Abuse, lies and killing the competition are proven above, arguments with proofs are called truth.
No matter how many threads you open, if they are not proof based, people will see your false arguments and lies.
If you like to share anything against me, please do it WITH proofs or CONNECTIONS.
If you like to call someone scammer, prove it Smiley
You can't call a scammer someone who have thread against his name without proofs sadly for you Smiley
That's how the world are based, theorems and arguments become proofs only when there is evidences based on them.
I don't need luck for any scamming adventures because I don't do any "scams" or "adventures".
I don't need to open new account, believe me I will continue to run my own account Smiley
At least use 1% of your brain and come back to share something with us Smiley
If you going to continue argue without proofs, you don't even deserve replies Smiley
Show proofs about your arguments or fuck off Smiley

P.S: There is no conspiracy theory, there are only facts and proofs Smiley
When people like to call someone with bad name, he should be prepared to prove his words Smiley
Seems like you don't know what that is, but as stupid teenager I don't expect anything else from you Smiley
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:06:31 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 05:36:19 PM by yogg

antikonti you have a serious problem don't you?
no on cares about your BS replies antikonti.
^^
this

I'm selling well and my chances of continue doing it is not even close to 0%
Farewell !
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:39:40 PM

You ass licking ignorants making me laugh Cheesy No proofs based on single word against me, but ignoring all the proofs with screenshots and everything I state.
That's how bitcointalk is running now Cheesy
When people write empty words no proof based, they got attention, when u post proofs against fraud/abuse and lies, you get ignored Cheesy
No wonder people get scammed here daily from trusted users.
seavey87

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:35:23 PM

Do no trust "hedgy73" or your life will take dramatic change and you will be scammed, lied or abused for sure.

Question: If I were to trust hedgy, say with a purchase of goods, how would my life take a dramatic change? Am I going to receive a wedding ring?

Where is the proof of anyone being abused?!

lol! antikonti you make my day, you make me laugh so hard. But don't worry! I am not laughing with you but at you. Smiley If anything YOU are going to dramatically change someones life when you scam $$$$ from them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: