Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Resolved  (Read 1669 times)
seavey87

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:16:44 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.msg26055183#new

There is a new update to the accusation of you being a scamming douchebag antikonti. Instead of wasting people’s time with your long blobs of text that make little sense how about you hop over to your own thread and try to tell me how a friends and family payment can be disputed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:08:35 AM

bump so everyone can see who antikonti really is.

P.S
you say in the headline of your thread that I threated you and blackmailed you. wanna provide some evidence? or is this another one of your baseless accusations?

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:18:40 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 09:51:19 PM by hedgy73

P.S
you say in the headline of your thread that I threated you and blackmailed you. wanna provide some evidence? or is this another one of your baseless accusations?

The accusations are against me not you I think.

I'm surprised he's kept this up most of them disappear and just create a new account.
antikonti (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:37:31 AM

Thanks for bumping this thread so everyone can see you both Smiley
Still waiting proof to see, who did I scam, who did I cheat, and who did I lie ?
seavey87

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:56:12 AM

Thanks for bumping this thread so everyone can see you both Smiley
Still waiting proof to see, who did I scam, who did I cheat, and who did I lie ?

Post #33

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.msg25944106#msg25944106
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:46:11 PM

Bump this, never forget how "trusted" exactly people are around.
seavey87

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:55:13 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.msg26290024;topicseen#msg26290024

Why do you IGNORE our posts?
jenia1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:31:55 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.msg26290024;topicseen#msg26290024

Why do you IGNORE our posts?
because he is a dumb scammer that lacks the ability to understand that he was exposed, using the tactics of " attack is the best defense " obviously.
now a serious question, do moderators ban known scammers and offenders on here? or are they allowed to roam freely?

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

jenia1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:34:26 PM

P.S

He's crying because he's been found out. The accusations are against me not you I think.

Lame scam attempt but I'm surprised he's kept this up most of them disappear and just create a new account.

if my English skills serve me well, it seems that these accusations are directed at me also:D

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:47:21 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 04:59:59 PM by hedgy73

antitoki you still havent answered why you're using a fake facebook profile of a woman while the hairy hand or a man is holding your name over hardware:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.msg26175692#msg26175692

Locked threads, deleted posts, scam accusations against you about forwarding someone to fake escrow.

You really are something else, other scammers would have ditched their accounts by now and created another one instead you keep bumping yours.

I seriously think you've been caught out so many times now you're trying to get revenge by making up false scam accusations and lies in your signature.

As mentioned before you accuse me of blackmail. If blackmail is that I asked you to post a picture publicly on this forum of your facebook profile face holding your bitcointalk username and date then somethings seriously wrong. Thats asking you to prove the facebook account is yours not blackmail.

As for threats, prove how I've threatened you?

As for abuse, prove how I've abused you?

As for I'm a scammer, prove who I've scammed?
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:53:24 PM

P.S

He's crying because he's been found out. The accusations are against me not you I think.

Lame scam attempt but I'm surprised he's kept this up most of them disappear and just create a new account.

if my English skills serve me well, it seems that these accusations are directed at me also:D

Indeed they are because he's mentioned your name in the topic.

I can only assume he's mentioned you because you've also commented on his dubious activity with self moderated threads and deleting posts same as I have and others.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:46:44 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 11:10:58 AM by antikonti

Hedgy73, son, the hairy hand of a man holding my name on our hardware Is my boyfriend and partners.
Sadly for you I'm not single as you.
My profile is not fake at all and you had all the time I gaved you to verify myself, but consider you are ignorant and probably scam artist who the tke competition away you are done.
Locked threads? Sure, I have the full right to lock my threads and self moderate them. Consider that's an option from the forum, I don't see anything illegal or something wrong using an option which the forum provide me.
Its not like my thread is the only self moderated on this forum.
Yes I'm something else, I don't care what scammers do, I'm not one of them and I have every single proof of ownership for my mining hardware for sale. I will keep bumping my thread and using my one and only account because false arguments and lies cannot bring me down.
I seriously think you have mental problems and not sure what you "caught" asking a girl for a picture of herself on hardware sales thread.
MAs for threats there Is screenshot above how you threat me you will put negative rep if I delete any of the posts on my OWN SELF MODERATED THREAD.
It is stated that if you want to post on self moderated thread your posts may be deleted and that's not something unusual.
You abusing my trust rating because of your own decisions and requests not based on my threads and with requests have nothing to do with my sales.
Your requests makes no sense.
Even if my facebook profile were fake (which is not true) still have nothing to do with my sales which I have valid proof of ownership.
You are scammer, you scammed my precious time to deal with honest people and making honest deals based on my thread and sales.
You scammed my time, people time to believe your setup story based on no proofs just theorems and agruments with no ground.
Point where and who did I lied, cheated or scammed, or you prove my words every single day that you are not better than an Nigerian scam artists which blow away the competition because of his trust score.
Don't worry, I will never create another account or leave my threads.
Im going to open new in January with the new batch of miners.
I have FULL right to create MODERATED thread and DELETE anything I want from it.
If you have any problems with the self-moderated threads, I suggest you to start communication with the admin to remove them if they seem not right to you.
But consider not a single rule were broken, and all the proofs required for hardware sale is there, you have no right to push me in thru anything because you are no one and I don't violate any rule.
Now keep complain your false arguments and lies.
Repeating lie won't make it truth.
Sadly for you, I will remain here and I don't plan going anywhere.
Sadly people like you thinks you are right.
Sadly people don't realize what proof and evidence is.
Sadly this forum is based on lies, arguments, theorems and stories without ground or actual proofs.
Your arguments are fake and we both know it.

P.S: jenia1 I don't feel stupid enough to continue conversation with an idiot I'm so sorry.
if you are so happy to use PayPal and it protects you please, do a favor to everyone who like to laugh here.
go sell your bitcoins as "friends and family" option ( you will be 100% safe based on your opinion right? Cheesy ) at the currency exchange section.
Seems like you are an idiot and I can't stop laugh at your attempts.
Google is full with information and no matter what kind of paypal transaction, skrill or no matter which virtual payment system it can be reversed.
Yes there is fraud protection for friends and family called "unauthorized" and many more.
If you are so sure about how secure ur paypal is, go and sell your coins for paypal.
I bet 99.99% of the scammers around will be more than happy to send you first as "friends and family" Cheesy
When you bite the dust, you will realize talking after reading is better than talking without reading.
It is obvious you don't have any experience with paypal at all.
its not only paypal protect you from fraud but your card holder, bank and many other institutions so please Cheesy
Seems like you need to get the difference between "Buyer protection" and "Fraud protection".
I don't need to defend my self from people without any knowledge and brain.
If you want to argue with someone, at least learn your lesson son.
See you in the "currency exchange" section seeing how you selling coins for paypal Cheesy:D:D:D

*** To both of you:
Do you actually thinks as new and young girl to everything around I'm alone on this project and I invest all the money in thru this ?
I talk with customers about deals and how things should be done and forwarding.
I have my boyfriend behind my back with his friends and partners.
Im not even allowed to start or complete trade without their knowledge.
That's just another place to make the sales better for me and us.
Yes I've invested most of my money of this, but just because my bf hairy hands you think something is wrong ? Cheesy
In the January batch proofs of ownership, I will make sure to screenshot all our team with their hairy hands Smiley
its stupid to think young girl like me is alone at this and someone will actually leave me to be scammed with thousands of dollars in machines.
I have people behind me which guide me and help me out to make the things better for us and our customers.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:06:21 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 11:31:07 AM by yogg

-blob-

TL;DR

I'm selling well and my chances of continue doing it is not even close to 0%

Please keep doing so, bozo. And for your own "sales" sake, you don't want to bump this thread, really.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

-blob-

TL;DR

I'm selling well and my chances of continue doing it is not even close to 0%

Please keep doing so, bozo. And for your own "sales" sake, you don't want to bump this thread, really.
Another brain dead kid which can't read and realize the difference between "proof" and "theory"
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:01:18 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 12:17:39 PM by yogg

Another brain dead kid which can't read and realize the difference between "proof" and "theory"

Please teach us, Mister Professor.
Please, enlighten us with your limitless knowledge.

I don't understand how is it possible that you haven't been chosen for the Peace Nobel prize these last years ?
You, who have such an immeasurable wisdom .. If world leaders would listen to you, there would be no wars anymore.

Or is it a "Bullshitter" PhD you have ?

Grin
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:57:03 PM

Why should I teach you consider the world did it way before me ?
If you like to claim someone is something, all you need to do is prove it.
Simple as that.
You don't have to be professor to know that. But above 13 years old.
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:30:05 PM

I'm getting too old for this Sad

I dont have the time or inclination to continue this debate.

antikonti I have removed your negative trust.
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:14:52 PM

I don't see any scams here because the transactions he/she made seems to be smooth and fast pacing. I don't know what accusation are you referring to this particular persons. But its practically hard to see what scams he/she is doing.

yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:11:43 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 05:05:26 PM by yogg

I don't see any scams here because the transactions he/she made seems to be smooth and fast pacing. I don't know what accusation are you referring to this particular persons. But its practically hard to see what scams he/she is doing.

He gets the users email address and pretends to contact some trusted escrow to escrow their deal.
Then he sends an email from a an address like "monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com" pretending to be the escrow and gets the victims fund.
The "fake escrow" doesn't reply to the buyer or the seller any further.

So the deal is aborted and antikonti is "clean" since "there is no proof he scammed".
(But he asked for the buyer email address .. why would he need that ? he didn't reply to that question .. I sold some BTC items in the collectibles section and never needed anybody's email address .. so why does antikonti needs it ? if not for scamming with fake escrow email, WHY ? Huh)
By the way, yeah, he never answers to embarassing questions. He rather drowns you in his pointless blob texts if you dare question him.

There is no proof he finalized a sale either .. With such doubt and uncertainty, I'd abstain from dealing with him.

Finding a legit seller is less trouble than dealing with this character.
jenia1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:05:11 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 10:22:43 PM by jenia1

Hedgy73, son, the hairy hand of a man holding my name on our hardware Is my boyfriend and partners.
Sadly for you I'm not single as you.
My profile is not fake at all and you had all the time I gaved you to verify myself, but consider you are ignorant and probably scam artist who the tke competition away you are done.
Locked threads? Sure, I have the full right to lock my threads and self moderate them. Consider that's an option from the forum, I don't see anything illegal or something wrong using an option which the forum provide me.
Its not like my thread is the only self moderated on this forum.
Yes I'm something else, I don't care what scammers do, I'm not one of them and I have every single proof of ownership for my mining hardware for sale. I will keep bumping my thread and using my one and only account because false arguments and lies cannot bring me down.
I seriously think you have mental problems and not sure what you "caught" asking a girl for a picture of herself on hardware sales thread.
MAs for threats there Is screenshot above how you threat me you will put negative rep if I delete any of the posts on my OWN SELF MODERATED THREAD.
It is stated that if you want to post on self moderated thread your posts may be deleted and that's not something unusual.
You abusing my trust rating because of your own decisions and requests not based on my threads and with requests have nothing to do with my sales.
Your requests makes no sense.
Even if my facebook profile were fake (which is not true) still have nothing to do with my sales which I have valid proof of ownership.
You are scammer, you scammed my precious time to deal with honest people and making honest deals based on my thread and sales.
You scammed my time, people time to believe your setup story based on no proofs just theorems and agruments with no ground.
Point where and who did I lied, cheated or scammed, or you prove my words every single day that you are not better than an Nigerian scam artists which blow away the competition because of his trust score.
Don't worry, I will never create another account or leave my threads.
Im going to open new in January with the new batch of miners.
I have FULL right to create MODERATED thread and DELETE anything I want from it.
If you have any problems with the self-moderated threads, I suggest you to start communication with the admin to remove them if they seem not right to you.
But consider not a single rule were broken, and all the proofs required for hardware sale is there, you have no right to push me in thru anything because you are no one and I don't violate any rule.
Now keep complain your false arguments and lies.
Repeating lie won't make it truth.
Sadly for you, I will remain here and I don't plan going anywhere.
Sadly people like you thinks you are right.
Sadly people don't realize what proof and evidence is.
Sadly this forum is based on lies, arguments, theorems and stories without ground or actual proofs.
Your arguments are fake and we both know it.

P.S: jenia1 I don't feel stupid enough to continue conversation with an idiot I'm so sorry.
if you are so happy to use PayPal and it protects you please, do a favor to everyone who like to laugh here.
go sell your bitcoins as "friends and family" option ( you will be 100% safe based on your opinion right? Cheesy ) at the currency exchange section.
Seems like you are an idiot and I can't stop laugh at your attempts.
Google is full with information and no matter what kind of paypal transaction, skrill or no matter which virtual payment system it can be reversed.
Yes there is fraud protection for friends and family called "unauthorized" and many more.
If you are so sure about how secure ur paypal is, go and sell your coins for paypal.
I bet 99.99% of the scammers around will be more than happy to send you first as "friends and family" Cheesy
When you bite the dust, you will realize talking after reading is better than talking without reading.
It is obvious you don't have any experience with paypal at all.
its not only paypal protect you from fraud but your card holder, bank and many other institutions so please Cheesy
Seems like you need to get the difference between "Buyer protection" and "Fraud protection".
I don't need to defend my self from people without any knowledge and brain.
If you want to argue with someone, at least learn your lesson son.
See you in the "currency exchange" section seeing how you selling coins for paypal Cheesy:D:D:D

*** To both of you:
Do you actually thinks as new and young girl to everything around I'm alone on this project and I invest all the money in thru this ?
I talk with customers about deals and how things should be done and forwarding.
I have my boyfriend behind my back with his friends and partners.
Im not even allowed to start or complete trade without their knowledge.
That's just another place to make the sales better for me and us.
Yes I've invested most of my money of this, but just because my bf hairy hands you think something is wrong ? Cheesy
In the January batch proofs of ownership, I will make sure to screenshot all our team with their hairy hands Smiley
its stupid to think young girl like me is alone at this and someone will actually leave me to be scammed with thousands of dollars in machines.
I have people behind me which guide me and help me out to make the things better for us and our customers.

antikonti: you both attack as a self-defence and try to confuse  the people who try to accuse you and make them quit. obviously, we do it as a service to the community to try and keep it clean from dirtbags like yourself and we do not get rewarded for doing that, except for a headache. you, on the other hand, have your accounts reputation on the line here so you stand to lose much more than any of us could gain from this so obviously you will fight harder and come up with any possibly imaginable excuse. now how do you confuse us?
It's a mix of your horrible English, the huge blobs of text and the useless made up information you give in them. what do i mean?

you say that i claim paypal's friend and family is 100% safe when in reality i claim the EXACT OPPOSITE. show me where i claimed its 100% safe?
infact you were saying its 100% safe and we were telling you it is NOT and now you are saying I am saying its safe??? are you braindead ??

friends and family cannot really be reversed-as you claim. and even if it can (which i doubt) have you ever considered the amount of proof and documents one will have to submit to paypal to do that? have you ever tried it yourself? most likely not right? and even if the person that bought something from you using friends and family will try to reverse that, i would assume paypal will contact you and ask if this was approved and you will, of course, have the conversation with the poor guy recorded- so that you'll prove paypal that this transfer was intentional.

in fact this unauthorized chargeback is far from being trivial. and the possibility to prove it is almost impossible and a huge headache the least. check paypals rules on that here https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/brc/disputes-claims-chargebacks-and-bank-reversals

and rememember YOU were claiming friends and family is safe NOT me. why you twist everything around claiming that I think its safe while you saying it isn't. see, this is exactly how you try to confuse and BS the people who accuse you of scamming just to make them quit.

why do you say i am selling coins? why do you assume i even have any? I never claimed that...

i never even been in the currency exchange section....

and regarding your" boyfriend"
your boyfriends left hand
5[/img]

looks much hairier than his right hand

or is it not your boyfriend as you claimed? or he shaves his hands? or only his right hand? lol
or maybe that's your ex. took a photo of you naked and your current boyfriend is OK with that photo being your cover picture on facebook?

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: