Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels  (Read 5358 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

Given the exponential growth of the ICO market, such a project deserves close attention from potential investors. Projects will be a lot more the most important thing not to miss really standing
You're absolutely right. It is quite possible that today there is some token that in a year will cost several hundred times more than it actually is despite such a falling market
For such a platform hard cap size of 20 million is too large. I think it was quite possible to manage with less money. Some technological frills this platform does not have for what such huge funds?
This is an acceptable amount for such a global project. But as we can see the developers managed to collect almost 11.5 million which is enough to complete the development of the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

Given the exponential growth of the ICO market, such a project deserves close attention from potential investors. Projects will be a lot more the most important thing not to miss really standing
You're absolutely right. It is quite possible that today there is some token that in a year will cost several hundred times more than it actually is despite such a falling market
For such a platform hard cap size of 20 million is too large. I think it was quite possible to manage with less money. Some technological frills this platform does not have for what such huge funds?
This is an acceptable amount for such a global project. But as we can see the developers managed to collect almost 11.5 million which is enough to complete the development of the project
Even 11 million is a very large amount for such a platform. What is there to develop 11 million? The platform itself is not too complicated in its device and, moreover, does not have any individual technologies. As i understand it, it will provide for the ethereum blockchain
amanai

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

Even 11 million is a very large amount for such a platform. What is there to develop 11 million? The platform itself is not too complicated in its device and, moreover, does not have any individual technologies. As i understand it, it will provide for the ethereum blockchain
How do you know how much money it will take to develop this particular platform? Are you competent enough in this field to make such statements?
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

How do you know how much money it will take to develop this particular platform? Are you competent enough in this field to make such statements?
Based on my previous experience based on the selection and viewing of many ICO, i can assure you that such scrips are too painful for such a platform and in any case they will be enough.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

I do not quite understand the benefits for users who will be on this platform. If they want to see the projects that will be selected it is always possible to see without it. The project will definitely mention that it has passed the HeadStart check
amanai

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

I do not quite understand the benefits for users who will be on this platform. If they want to see the projects that will be selected it is always possible to see without it. The project will definitely mention that it has passed the HeadStart check
Access to the most secure and most promising ICO projects,100% profit from crypto trading, of which 80% will be used for the MOAT repurchase program,a team of experts and collective intelligence,timely issuance of tokens stored in escrow, and smart contracts ensuring clear operation with enhanced security.
bitokman

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Access to the most secure and most promising ICO projects,100% profit from crypto trading, of which 80% will be used for the MOAT repurchase program,a team of experts and collective intelligence,timely issuance of tokens stored in escrow, and smart contracts ensuring clear operation with enhanced security.
In general, the platform will deal with ICO projects that want to get the trust of investors and subsequently guaranteed to run their platforms
amanai

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

In general, the platform will deal with ICO projects that want to get the trust of investors and subsequently guaranteed to run their platforms
If you want to be really insular and simplistic that it is true. In fact, the platform has a lot more advantages than you can imagine, i advise you to read white paper and if possible, if there is a desire to buy tokens of this ICO project, it ends in just a couple of days
bitokman

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

If you want to be really insular and simplistic that it is true. In fact, the platform has a lot more advantages than you can imagine, i advise you to read white paper and if possible, if there is a desire to buy tokens of this ICO project, it ends in just a couple of days
Perhaps it is really worth to get acquainted with the project in more detail , it may make sense to buy tokens of this project while there is such an opportunity. Who knows what the price will be in a year. After all, the project is very interesting and has a good chance of success
Godiva1298aba

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

Although listed on LA TOKEN, no trading yet, until after ICO. Announcement will be made when trading is live!
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

Well, I am sure that this project has a great future. It gives an interesting platform for ico startups and opportunity to improve the financial future of its customers. I read a lot of information about this project but I still have questions. How exactly will be distributed profits from the platform.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

Well, I am sure that this project has a great future. It gives an interesting platform for ico startups and opportunity to improve the financial future of its customers. I read a lot of information about this project but I still have questions. How exactly will be distributed profits from the platform.
It is very simple to understand. They will be distributed to users in 100%. 80% of this amount will return back in MOAT for exchange. The rest 20% will be used to fund icos. This system of economy guarantees the permanent fund flow to make this platform successful and financially strong.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

This project offers a new approach for crypto funding. I guess the idea is really promising but I still have some doubts in several features of this project. I mean, will it be absolutely independent and fair in choosing different icos? I really want to know someone else opinion.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

This project offers a new approach for crypto funding. I guess the idea is really promising but I still have some doubts in several features of this project. I mean, will it be absolutely independent and fair in choosing different icos? I really want to know someone else opinion.
Have you seen the team members? There are people with years of experience in classical trading with thorough insight on current market changes. I guess these people won’t do something that can ruin their reputation. Besides, they’ve created Seal of approval that is a well-thought and fair instrument to find the most promising ICO in accordance with necessary criteria.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

Have you seen the team members? There are people with years of experience in classical trading with thorough insight on current market changes. I guess these people won’t do something that can ruin their reputation. Besides, they’ve created Seal of approval that is a well-thought and fair instrument to find the most promising ICO in accordance with necessary criteria.
It looks really interesting. Maybe you are tight about their team. I hope they will publish some additional information about the Seal of Approval because this information could help to understand details of Headstart’s architecture.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

How many tokens will be allocated to the ICO? I saw many numbers in the description, but did not understand how many tokens. The idea of the project is magnificent, I'm waiting for the beginning!
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

How many tokens will be allocated to the ICO? I saw many numbers in the description, but did not understand how many tokens. The idea of the project is magnificent, I'm waiting for the beginning!

On the official website of the project you can see white paper. There is a lot of information about tokens and how they will be distributed. Read it! https://www.icoheadstart.com/public/docs/icoheadstart_whitepaper.pdf?7467
amanai

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

How is the system of discounts for the project's MOAT project organized? I realized that the faster the user buys tokens, the more he will save money, but how does it work?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

How is the system of discounts for the project's MOAT project organized? I realized that the faster the user buys tokens, the more he will save money, but how does it work?

In white paper, in the section ICO Phase, a diagram is presented in which the discount process is described. At the beginning of the ICO, a discount of 37.5% will be presented for the purchase of tokens and every 5 days it will decrease. After 30 days, the discount will be 0%.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

The project has a great future. Many users really liked the idea of promoting the project and its main task. This is a unique solution on the market now. Who is not familiar with the project, watch the video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KQ73fGLFpc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: