Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investment experience  (Read 455 times)
jessica74 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

i saw some posts here on this forum about this website  https://www.cryptox2.com was

wondering if it really work i gave it a try this was my experience :

my profit (received transactions )  :
 https://image.prntscr.com/image/aFhi8_G5Qka_oSJOmUl-Sw.png

my transaction :

https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/23cd66ba5fdbdda6d0a4917e1f07e9f71b33972b2b92e0fd0d69f758

f5d2e69f

https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/abb11aa9c72f696b696849179286d923b642295c9ff41d6059a1f5e6

dbc6757f

if everybody share their experiences and try not to hide their sources of investment

we will be fine ...
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

I have no experience to bitcoin investment. Because in this forum i am a new wroker. I have a little experience about bitcoin. For that reason i can't earn a huge amount of bitcoin. I have a little bitcoin. As a little amount its not possible to invest. If i want to invest i have must huge amount.
 i have no huge amount of bitcoin. So, i have not experience to bitcoin investment

In future, i must invest bitcoin.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

Total scam site!

Double your bitcoins just by depositing? Ha! Total scam. Can we all learn that there is no practical way to just double your money in a day! Even if these scam sites discuss some elaborate plan on how they will double your bitcoins, for sure it is a fake. No one can consistently double their money in a day. Probably it is possible once or twice, but not consistently every single day!
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:37:13 PM

This site is scam. You can't double bitcoins by doing nothing.
It is just another ponzi, where you will probably lose your money.
I am avoiding this kind of sites and so should you and everyone else.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:37:43 PM

i saw some posts here on this forum about this website  https://www.cryptox2.com was

wondering if it really work i gave it a try this was my experience :

my profit (received transactions )  :

my transaction :

https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/23cd66ba5fdbdda6d0a4917e1f07e9f71b33972b2b92e0fd0d69f758

f5d2e69f

https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/abb11aa9c72f696b696849179286d923b642295c9ff41d6059a1f5e6

dbc6757f

if everybody share their experiences and try not to hide their sources of investment

we will be fine ...

If this is real, Congratulations!

If not (which is what I expect), then there is no point in sharing your website here. There is a referral link somewhere here in the forums just post there. Also, from what I see about what others are saying the site you posted is fishy. To everyone reading this thread I'd suggest staying away for now.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:23:56 PM

I guarantee you are the owner of this doubler.No doubt these kind of doublers are big scammers.
Almost everyone is aware of doubler ponzi these days, stop spreading baseless programs.You wouod not get a single person interested to your fake scheme.

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:14:47 PM

Seems like people find it difficult to trap users from Investment-based games section, and are finding new ways to scam people by making such threads, but i don't think these work either. As far as i know, almost everyone on this forum knows well about such kind of websites, unless he is too new in the world of bitcoin, and i think no one even tries their luck with an amount you shared in your thread. If it was really true and people could get more than 1 bitcoin so easily, then we all would have been millionaires by now.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:17:57 PM

You're just promoting a ponzi scheme.
Most don't even pay out the first users and have basic scripts that are being sold here on the Digital
Goods board.
You're lucky to have got paid out but don't promote something that will encourage others to run a scam site and users to invest funds they could and probably will end up losing.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:51:13 PM

Oh no, this site again! This ponzi owner has several activity 1-2 accounts here on BitcoinTalk Forum, all of them creating threads and showing their profit "proof" at  this scam investment. Since some time ago this is happening, so most probably this site isn't paying anymore, a Ponzi like this can't survive for much time, all or most informations you find on this site are fake.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fermont

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:36:42 PM

Warning cryptox2.com is absolute scam! Your money disappear immediately and nothing else will happen after that.

I was pretty drunk few weeks ago and carelessly sent 0.4 BTC to them! Of course nothing happened and I just lost my money.
You realize it's high risk thing to try even when drunk, but you at least expect some adrenaline rush and gambling fun.
But you won't get even that fun for your money. Nothing, literally nothing will happen after transaction. Not even an animation on website Smiley

See:
https://blockchain.info/tx/86951e6c652b09f3089dc32066e29d8de0b8fb1a2093b3ca924b3036cfd5b3e0

If you take a sober look, their website doesn't even work. Search doesn't work, lots of minor features don't work, they mention different e-mail addresses on same page for contact, etc..
Heck their e-mails don't even exist! You can check for yourself if you don't trust me.
They just took a similar website, saved it as HTML in their browser and uploaded to this damn website.

Anyone telling they received anything back from them is the owner of this scam website, pretending to be "lucky winner" and trying to shut off your brain.

If you were going to try them or any other Bitcoin doubler website and I stopped you and saved you consider donating to 1DVADTNMLCk7Dqys5XzV4iFQiZ8NZm8fdz to sugarcoat my mistake or donate to a well known organization so your money will help those who need it.

I was hilariously stupid to get into that trap, and touch such money wile drunk. But I'll be even more of an asshole not to try to warn everyone else on the web.

If cryptox2.com wants to prove me wrong, they should send back at least 0.8BTC back to address above, and post transaction here. Otherwise I'll invest quite some time and quite some BTC into ruining this scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: