Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manager cheating campaign?  (Read 682 times)
huntingscammers123 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:47:23 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 11:39:38 PM by huntingscammers123

Can someone prove this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2510222.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:49:33 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 11:14:44 PM by Aventhe

I discussed with the ico ceo that I could get paid at legendary rates, but with the ico not being announced yet, I am leaving the campaign and being unpaid. That will leave the rest of the funds to everyone else.

No one has been paid yet, so everything can be adjusted. I never intended it to be cheating.

+ I have not yet been paid for the last 1.5 months for my management.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:15:55 AM

I discussed with the ico ceo that I could get paid at legendary rates, but with the ico not being announced yet, I am leaving the campaign and being unpaid. That will leave the rest of the funds to everyone else.

No one has been paid yet, so everything can be adjusted. I never intended it to be cheating.

Hey aventhe, its a total conflict of interest, You should never register yourself in a campaign you are managing, it will only raise eyebrows and will increase negativity around you. LoyceV is managing the bitlogic campaign and i have nothing to do with it, but he is my partner on my team so i decided not to join it because it will be totally unfair to other users.

Unfortunately this reason alone isn't enough, You should have asked for payments for your work. See on the positive side you are getting experience while doing all this for free.

This is just my friendly advice. Don't take it personally.
Aventhe

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:19:42 AM

Hey aventhe, its a total conflict of interest, You should never register yourself in a campaign you are managing, it will only raise eyebrows and will increase negativity around you. LoyceV is managing the bitlogic campaign and i have nothing to do with it, but he is my partner on my team so i decided not to join it because it will be totally unfair to other users.

Unfortunately this reason alone isn't enough, You should have asked for payments for your work. See on the positive side you are getting experience while doing all this.

This is just my friendly advice. Don't take it personally.

Thanks for the advice, I have already left the campaign. Once again, it was never my intention to scam or cheat anyone.

I have been paid at the start, but I don't want to go into specifics about personal information. It was agreed that I can join as a legendary member, promote the ico and that will count as my payment for management.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:24:03 AM

I have been paid at the start, but I don't want to go into specifics about personal information. It was agreed that I can join as a legendary member, promote the ico and that will count as my payment for management.

I see, then its all a misunderstanding, You should have not placed yourself on the spreadsheet even if they agreed, you see how much of mess it created? People jump at the smallest opportunity they see to bring down others. Best of luck mate with other campaigns.
Aventhe

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:46:50 AM

I see, then its all a misunderstanding, You should have not placed yourself on the spreadsheet even if they agreed, you see how much of mess it created? People jump at the smallest opportunity they see to bring down others. Best of luck mate with other campaigns.

I agree, and as a result I'll remove myself from the spreadsheet. I deeply apologize to anyone whom this has offended, angered, seemed unfair to and whatever else. I would have to say that without the full story, it would seem highly suspicious, though my intentions were never to be malicious.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:20:59 AM

I agree, and as a result I'll remove myself from the spreadsheet. I deeply apologize to anyone whom this has offended, angered, seemed unfair to and whatever else. I would have to say that without the full story, it would seem highly suspicious, though my intentions were never to be malicious.

Although I understand between Aventhe and the ICO CEO about the their payment deal, It doesn't take away that some members from thinking that Aventhe done some shady dealings. I read that thread and there are a lot of animosity. LOL. But again, we don't have a complete picture here so we should give him the benefit of the doubt. And it was not done in bad faith I guess. Its a total misunderstanding but the damage has been done. I hope Aventhe have learn from his mistakes. Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:43:19 AM

I agree. Look at how that thread is being trashed now, a lot of accusations thrown at you end. Maybe some of them are butthurt because you didn't accept them in their campaign and seeing this slightest chance to get back at you. But I'm sure that this issue will just die down naturally as you show intent of leaving the campaign and not get yourself involved.

I still remember a similar intent to put down Atriz though, every accusations thrown into the table. LOL. But the topic has simply forgotten because their is no basis from the very beginning. Keep you head high and don't be distracted from all of this. Just continue with you work and everything will be OK.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:37:32 AM

Although I understand between Aventhe and the ICO CEO about the their payment deal, It doesn't take away that some members from thinking that Aventhe done some shady dealings.
What some random baboons think does not have the slightest effect on the reality.

Tl;dr: No cheating + avoid placing yourself on the list like that. Can someone close this thread now?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:18:00 PM

Although I understand between Aventhe and the ICO CEO about the their payment deal, It doesn't take away that some members from thinking that Aventhe done some shady dealings.
What some random baboons think does not have the slightest effect on the reality.

Tl;dr: No cheating + avoid placing yourself on the list like that. Can someone close this thread now?

True, better make this kind of deal out of bounty budget or if from bounty pool, post in end, and write clearly with permission of ICO developer

Aventhe

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:20:57 PM

True, better make this kind of deal out of bounty budget or if from bounty pool, post in end, and write clearly with permission of ICO developer

Luckily this has already been resolved and I have removed myself from the campaign. The Devs have also commented on this subject.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:45:27 AM

Aventhe obviously had an agreement with whoever is behind the management of that particular project and he placed himself publicly on the list to be paid as one of the campaign participants. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, as long as the guys involved with the project knows about it, that's all.

Don't get why he is a cheater all of a sudden just because he did this.

If he really wanted to cheat he would have done this in private instead of publicly listing it. Please lock this thread now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: