Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:17:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL ignores their own customers/investors on their official forum.  (Read 2585 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 01:25:34 AM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/3675-refund-policy.html

All sales are final at this point. We are in full production, thus your orders are final.

If you've filed a complaint with the FTC, then there's nothing I can do, you'll have to follow up with the FTC from here on out, as no one here can assist you with that. Please be sure to direct all correspondence to them in the future going forward.

Pick one:

• Fully Custom
  • Full Production
  • Full of Shit

Pretend for a second your a newbie to Bitcoin, and the first thing you find is BFL and BT running BFL ads. You see Josh's comments. What are the chances of you ever revisiting Bitcoin again? What are the chances of you have a positive thing to say about Bitcoin when sometime in the future a buddy of yours mentions Bitcoin?

I think it'll be safe to state that your comments will all be negative, all based upon you discovering Josh's/BFL's line of bullshit first.

So sad!
CryptoLover

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 01:30:58 AM

BFL are scammers. I thought that was clear already?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 02:32:20 AM

Clear to some from the get-go. I've just finished reading several threads on BFL's forum, and it looks like it's becoming clear to a slew of BFL's formal loyal investors.

At of all the missteps that BFL has done in the past, categorically enforcing their "All sales are final!" policy is probably their worst.

They could have quietly given everybody who asked for a refund their money back and they would have been in better position than they are in now.

Several folks over there are threatening to contact the FTC, and I'm sure that's the last thing Sonny Boy wants prior to his probation ending this September. I predict a raid of some sorts on their facility no later than the end of August, right after Jody officially retires.

How the fuck Sonny is getting away with selling Lottery systems on his Webspawner site is beyond me.

And when the raid happens, I'm sure they confiscate all of Sonny's step-dad's equipment as well since it's his name, supposedly, on the Wyoming SoS inc. documents.

I'm not sure how many miners were sold, but do the math:

Iff full production consist of 400 units a day, then that equates to only 12,000 units a month. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the total amount of units sold supposedly close to 60K? And this figure is base upon not a single glitch. Realistically, we're looking at the spring of 2014 before all current pre-orders are filled, not counting any orders placed from here on out.

Camp BFL and their investors are so screwed. Mark my words.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:31:52 AM

At of all the missteps that BFL has done in the past, categorically enforcing their "All sales are final!" policy is probably their worst...

Camp BFL and their investors are so screwed. Mark my words.

It's also the weirdest IMO, unless of course BFL is running out of money then it is the only chance they have.

CEO is a convicted felon and the company seems to be pissing in the face of the FTC MAIL ORDER RULE LOL (oh the sweet fucking irony for Sonny).  I would not be surprised one bit to see the FTC descend on BFL like a swarm of locust!!!!!!

Crazy way out in left field, never in a million years could this happen (certainly not accusing anyone) but just what if:

No more refunds, delivery appears to have slowed down to a trickle, bulk chip sales 50% up front, good possibility of a run on the bank very soon, possible FTC problems...  I wonder if anyone over there is making some travel arrangements.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 04:21:18 AM

I would not be surprised one bit to see the FTC descend on BFL like a swarm of locust!!!!!!

LMAO!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: