Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The rally will eventually end with a dip to at least $5.5K //3K  (Read 2139 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:03:18 PM

I dont know how high it will go but that is how low it will go. Just a humble call made purely via pattern extrapolation. Since you so strongly believe it will not happen, that is exactly why it's going to happen. I have no further arguments.
I'm so sorry for this horrible thread.

i am going to give you the same answer that i would have given you if i saw this topic back in 2017-12-04.

you can't predict bitcoin price with any kind of pattern extrapolation, analysis, .... there are lots of them out there at any time they all contradict each other. some come true and some don't. those that come true give a false sense of "correctness".

although that is just my opinion, based on what i have seen in the past few years with bitcoin and seeing how unpredictable it is. i would still love to see these extrapolations though.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JohnTask

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

Did you, by any chance, semi-necro this thread to show people that you were sort of right all along?

Not criticism, mind you. I've been appreciating your posts for quite a while already.
TERA2 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:33:55 PM
Merited by Tzupy (1)

Im doing amateur necromancing,  I revived a 10 week old thread. I'm not quite raising the dead yet.

60659 📦
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

Hypocrite... Wink You are not sorry at all, you are gloating! Grin

I'd like to read your opinion on the final bottom, I believe it's not this one, but could take 1 - 2 more months.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

I dont know how high it will go but that is how low it will go. Just a humble call made purely via pattern extrapolation. Since you so strongly believe it will not happen, that is exactly why it's going to happen. I have no further arguments.
It is a really great prediction when no one thought that the market would correct like that,but it was an exceptional prediction like any other i have seen,i would like to know how you came up with this conclusion,so that i could compare when i want to understand at a later stage,the price is recovering at this stage,but i am impressed with your prediction back in Dec.
SonoCoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

Unpredictable. Not sure we can forsee what will happen at this point. Things are definitely fragile.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

Bitcoin price movement proves to be truly unpredictable. For a few days, it is still possible to reach the price range of $3-5k. The uptrend that happened within 36 hours from $6k to $8.4k could be a bull trap from the new players who have entered the market. For long term, I still believe that when bitcoin has been fully developed and adopted by the people, it could still reach a price level of $500k.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

This is a very strange way of thinking, to my mind. I do not think that Bitcoin will ever fall so low as it is supported by those ones who have invested a lot into it. The price can fluctuate for a long time, however.
bluebits
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

3k has arrived.

Looks like an overall panic, but the market is primed for a big bounce here. I expect  multiple bounces off of 3k, and then a likely fall to attempt the support at $1800.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

This is a very strange way of thinking, to my mind. I do not think that Bitcoin will ever fall so low as it is supported by those ones who have invested a lot into it. The price can fluctuate for a long time, however.

Really? There's a big chance that by tomorrow we'd hit 3k already. I think today we touched 3.1k so what makes you think that 3k can't be met. I doubt that there will be any reversals since people would put more attention towards the coming holidays.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:11:25 PM

Jesus christ dude knew it will end with 3k when it was last year. It has been over a year now and he is spot on correct. I know there are a million people out there doing all kinds of estimates and eventually one of the has to be true but being spot on correct after a whole year is just insane. Do you know how many silly and insane things had to happen to get us here ?

I mean this dude didn't put the calculations of what bitcoin cash war could bring us and how craig could sell thousands of bitcoin all at the same tim dropping the price in half an hour and so forth, he just assumed the price can't sustain up there and had to drop. No matter what will happen from now on I still congratulate him on this guess, it is by far one of the best ones I have ever seen in my 6 years of crypto world.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

Jesus christ dude knew it will end with 3k when it was last year. It has been over a year now and he is spot on correct. I know there are a million people out there doing all kinds of estimates and eventually one of the has to be true but being spot on correct after a whole year is just insane. Do you know how many silly and insane things had to happen to get us here ?

Only one thing really needed to happen and it did - a bubble. The behaviour was similar on the way up to the previous one, it stands to reason that the downside would look similar too. Obviously the timing and numbers were different but the sentiment not.

Still it was a good call despite the derision it attracted. Let's see if it's the definitive one.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

Its too early to predict since the market still struggling to go atleast even higher from this past weeks prices but i will never stop trusting the cryptocurrencies

Yes we are sitting around $3k now,but dont forget that this market can grow in just a day or so ,better be awate of this and please stop trolling around dude
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: