Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hottest ico december  (Read 1490 times)
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:29:05 AM

I would say go after a clear and trustworthy project rather than just a simple ico.
I see huge potential behind CyberTrust ico project.. It will make banks handle crypto currencies using their existing IT and security infrastructure..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

I my opinion hottest ICO for December are INS Ecosystem- Decentralized Ecosystem Directly Connecting Grocery Manufacturers and Consumers,ICO started on 5th December, Second is Gladius-Decentralized CDN and DDoS Protection on the Blockchain. An automated marketplace where you can rent out your spare bandwidth and storage as well as purchase content delivery and DDoS protection services. token sale starting on 14th January-18.Third one is IndaHash-the award-winning app which connects over 300,000 influencers from 70 markets with global brands introduces the IndaHash Coin. ICO starting on 29th November.And last one is DES – Decentralized Escrow Service (Descrow) is the first in the world and unique by its nature decentralized escrow platform for conducting ICOs. ICO starting on 29th November before joining any ICO you have to research well about it.

Yes ins also a marvelous ico. They havr good records and best of best tea
. Very suppotive team there..

Descrow i have gone through , it also in my list.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:31:11 PM

i think the best ICO in december 2017 is INS Ecosystem, because ins have many network related, and then INS have a good future (win the roadmap) and i think its a great beecause all people suggest about it

Cryptolive

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:00:48 PM

Universa is the best ICO nowadays.Buy it as soon as possible. ICO is going to end in a few days.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:02:51 PM

as much as i still have my doubts i think b2bx has a great future around 2020 idea is great , team is well known and project is good supported financially.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:14:25 PM

The greatest one - IQeon ICO (https://iqeon.io/en): nice idea - decentralized gaming PvP platform, ready growing apps and huge future plans
greply

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

It's a holding time for me.
Most of the ICO's are failing to sell over ICO price when entering the market. Bitcoin price is still surging. Multiple bans on ICOs.
I'm waiting till 2018.

Agreed. There are a number of ICOs that fail to reach their goal and then tend to trade below ICO price. I'm also seeing a lot of them with a starting price above $1/coin which I think is excessive for what is usually an unproven and/or undeveloped product or service.

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:25:17 PM

The most favourite ICO in december for me is INS. They have already raised 30000 ETH (the half of the hard cap) in just a half of the day. I'm pretty sure that they will complete the ICO before the last day for sure.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:26:40 PM

I think bankex and ins are pretty much the best icos these 2 months. They are holding too much money and people trust in hard. These coins will make investors good money.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

agrees with the author that Go Network is one of the hottest ICO this month

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
droidico

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:18:53 PM

Utrust was a great ICO in November. For December I'm putting my money on AppCoins (first crypto for App Stores), as it seems to be one of the most promising ICOs I've seen in months.
nilbtc4555

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:33:57 PM

In my opinion univesa, indahash and also gonetwork is in my hotest ico list.one of the top ico of December is INS.INS is also in my favourite ico list
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:08:29 PM

i think UTRUST is one of the hottest ICO .. sold about
100% on PRE SALE
100% on PRIVATE ICO
ang 96% on ICO
this alt has KYC and didnt allow USA citizen though they still manage to come up close to hard cap!

https://utrust.io
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:16:28 PM

For December i'm watching BankEx. Good project with a solid team and one of top hyped projects. 28M $ already raised and the ICO lasts to Dec end.
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:22:57 PM

Definetly the hottests ICO's of december are TokenPay, Hdac and Gizer. All of them have great potential into the crypto world. One is fully anon, 2nd Hyundai deal tells everything and the 3rd one esports are the next thing no matter what.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:27:28 PM

Stay away from ICOs my friends. or invest only what you can afford to loose.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Criptomen@30

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:28:21 PM

Do you think any of this icos has potencial?
pokerjet

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:29:05 PM

The Hdac Ico is going on, I will recommend you to review it, and if you decide to participate I certainly believe that you will be satisfied with this decision. Take a look.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:32:52 PM

I wouldn't necessarily say the hottest ICO, but the 2 most interesting ones to keep an eye out for would be:

1. The bee token. Decentralized Airbnb with no commission fees. https://www.thebeetoken.com/

2. Polymath. One stop shop to launch securities tokens and fundraise. https://polymath.network/
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:37:30 PM

Dear members

Gonetwork ico , as per my research it has good potential , what about your views?

Hype rate is very high and concept is powerful

Well, I tried to check the website of GoNetwork. First of all, I believe their project is legitimate. The team is also composed of very brilliant individuals who were part of ETHWaterloo. There is definitely success waiting for the project. Aside from this ICO, I would also recommend you Nousplatform. The project offers a decentralized investment fund. The ICO is ongoing and it has already raised around 1.7 million tokens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: