Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] 🚀VNScoin 🚀 Super Airdrop 🚀---get 0.01 LTC for only 2000 people  (Read 4747 times)
mybtc2020 (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

So much words in announcement. But i want a website with pictures!  Shocked
For me the information contained in the threads helped me recognize this project. The information are easy to understand and not long-winded. Try to understand the hard work of the team for this project. Keep supporting your project, good luck dev.

You are a very considerate people.  We really appreciate your understanding,  while we also wecome different voices which let  us know where should be enhanced.

The good news is website is already launched, with a nice design. Hope you all enjoy it , and find what you want.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:42:28 PM

So much words in announcement. But i want a website with pictures!  Shocked
For me the information contained in the threads helped me recognize this project. The information are easy to understand and not long-winded. Try to understand the hard work of the team for this project. Keep supporting your project, good luck dev.

gagak, may we invite you to join VNS community , we wish VNS goes more fast and steady with the people like you, we believe the great change need lots of members build together by collaborative power.

slack invitation link:
https://join.slack.com/t/vnscore/shared_invite/enQtMjg3OTExMzg5MDI4LTM2NTRkMDRjNTQxZjQ1MjRmMDI5ZTk2OWNjZDJjNTQxZTM1MmQxNzExMTViODg1ZjBlMjlkZjZlMTMzZDJkOWE

btw: please PM your slack member ID and LTC address to me, we'll send 0.01 ltc and vns coin to you as reward. Grin
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

What is the AMT Community? You should explain that, at least a TLDR mini description that may entice people to follow the links and know a bit more about yourselves.

Very good suggestion, thanks for you help , may we send you LTC as reward, we wanna let people gain for his favor. please PM your LTC address and slack member ID , the invitation link is :https://join.slack.com/t/vnscore/shared_invite/enQtMjg3OTExMzg5MDI4LTM2NTRkMDRjNTQxZjQ1MjRmMDI5ZTk2OWNjZDJjNTQxZTM1MmQxNzExMTViODg1ZjBlMjlkZjZlMTMzZDJkOWE

About the AMT Community, maybe the info is TLDR for some people Smiley, so there is a mini description:
Why do we exist?
We launched the AMT community to continue pursuing Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto's footsteps ,and realizing the dream from Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto and many other blockchain system enthusiasts: using science and technology to benefit mankind.

Know a bit more info:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2607001.msg26529972#msg26529972

The AMT Community's Dream
Chapter I The Purpose of the Community
Chapter II the Development Direction and the Code of Conduct of the AMT Community
chapter III  the first project “Venus” from the AMT community
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:43:12 PM

This project will go far but not having enough information can kill it before it begins anyway hopeful of the best and better development to the team

thanks a lot for your bless, gee777 .  We agree what you said, now we launched website and white paper ( draft 0.01 version), and more info is coming:github, details , etc.

We heartily welcome you to join slack , tell us more your opinions,  with your help, it will make the community grow faster . Cheesy

slack invitation link:
https://join.slack.com/t/vnscore/shared_invite/enQtMjg3OTExMzg5MDI4LTM2NTRkMDRjNTQxZjQ1MjRmMDI5ZTk2OWNjZDJjNTQxZTM1MmQxNzExMTViODg1ZjBlMjlkZjZlMTMzZDJkOWE

btw: please PM your slack member ID and LTC address to me, we'll send 0.01 ltc and vns coin to you as reward. 
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:54:52 PM

I don't know how this airdrop will work. But the project looks interesting. Internet, wifi and its infrastructure are in need everywhere. Lots can be achieved in blockchain. This is one good example. Looking forward for the project to be success. Good luck.

Yes, this project is so interesting that we are attractived , we dream the day we make it, changing the world, benefiting everyone.
You  are also aware of the change, why not join us to create together? We invitate you now, come on friend, for your faith, for your future! Grin

please join us:

mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:40:17 PM

Slack ID: billybonus   /  U8GETML5S
LTC address : LgmDrLcA6u7wc1xfvmC5Jgzjy5q819njFz
BTC address: 18rFu76bSpd8Ku8qaSFMPXCn12op8L2WTN

Please add pictures of the team members to the first post. Seeing persons who are behind the projects means a lot to me at least.

I guarantee all the person are living humen, not AI,  not E.T.  Wink

PZ and some guys are Low-key and pragmatic,now they wanna people know more about the VNS than themselves. In future, maybe there is chance to post photoes when they change mind.

Anyway, thanks for your attention.
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:58:04 PM

This is a nice concept, but how do you manage to distribute 10% to everyone in the world?
Also what is the Innovation award fund for?

Aha,the 1st question ,please allow me to keep it as a secrect now, untill we distribute that.

the 2nd question:
We believe that technology innovation is one of the original core of all development, we are committed to technological innovation to make people's lives better, so innovation award fund is incentive and support for the related activities, including but not limited to individuals, organizations, and community who contribute to development.
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:40:29 AM

I feel confused with your airdrop model, also complete about the future planing for this project  Grin

well, this is a kind of new airdrop, I understand maybe someone feel confused , worry about the future planing, what can I do for you?
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:27:47 AM

I think for the future look for a strategy to attract investors to and strategy for strengthen and perpetuate the market . for this coin not to be ash.
and do not be complicated to get this coin ,  hmm learn from the history of coin mrai

You said reasonable, we are considering the strategy related to investors,  but what's the history of coin mrai? We know little about it, could you kindly tell us , thanks a lot! Smiley
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:37 AM

so much of my writing is still not focused i just focus on the image image .. please fix it

What image do you like ?  Roll Eyes  If you tell us more , we could understand your thought and work better.
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:20 AM

Great airdrop Smiley

My suggestion is that you get white paper as soon as possible for better understanding

Thanks. The white paper has more technology discription, we plan to post some images with major info for easy understanding.
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:37:02 AM

Nice super aidrop Smiley. Lucky for the first 2000 people. My tip is to make the site colorful don't make it just with one color. This will attract way more followers to your ICO.

Well, we will consider your suggestion, thank!
lucisroxas

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:44:26 AM

Slack ID: U8HCQ14KX
LTC address : LYhH9RGRrM1rcQ9CNUL6p1QyzjZP63UFwg
good airdrop, i ll support this project
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:44:48 AM

Hello I have joined the slack and sent pm, I hope I did it correctly, thank you.
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:46:51 AM

system of awards still works?

Of course,  please check the excel file in our slack, it lists the awards status and result.
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:50:10 AM

Just wanted to say thank you for the airdrop. Received 0.01 LTC as promised.

We are not only developing a project, but also building a big community for future, more members will get benefit from it, this reward is just the beginning.   Grin
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:00:57 AM

Hi all, hopefully on time for the airdrop. From my point of view, your website could be improved, just with a better theme or similar. I am not a professional web designer, but I think a crypto site should be awesome to show possible future investors or holders what the team is able to do in technological terms. I might be wrong, but it is my opinion!

Thanks ,  you are on time, the snapshot is at the end of this year.

There is some info telling the background and vision in future, if you don't mind TLTR Grin  .  We hope make some images to instead text asap.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2607001.msg26529972#msg26529972
DemonicEcho

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:01:08 AM

I think the white paper looked good,  Overall the Ann post needs some cleaning,  Too much cluttered information.   interested in knowing more about how this coin will be valued
U8J4JEABY (slack)

PS.  I pm'd you the ltc address so it doesnt get flagged
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:04:32 AM

I didn't receive any LTC  Huh Why?

If you finished all steps and qualified as requirement, you will receive LTC in a few days.

We send LTC as batches,  then list the result in slack , anyone could check it. 

Today we are sending 2nd batch. 
mybtc2020 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:12:02 AM

My suggestions:
*My information on the website
*Get a white paper ready soon for better understanding of the program
*Bounty program is important for better publicity

LTC address and Slack ID will be sent to pm advised.

Thank you , Fenderr:
*To avoid unnecessary personal information diffusion, we only list your slack ID in the excel file in SLACK.
* The white paper 0.01 versino is released ,  any advice are welcome.
*Totally agree, we are enhance the program, later you'll see better ones, please pay attention to SLACK and BTT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: