Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG - ATOMIC SWAPS DEX - TRADE BTC, ETH, XMR, ERC20(USDT..) ON-CHAIN ⚛️  (Read 53134 times)
Ben.Lock

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:35:37 AM

Which block will this fork take place?
There are so many forks this days..

Are you going to have any agreement with any exchange so we'll know to hold our BTC in there during the fork?

Thanks!

Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit
All You Need Is Loan
▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:36:25 AM

you should add Bilbotel pool to the main page of this thread

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
BitcoinAtom_support

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:15 AM

I hope big exchanges will support this fork and we will able to see them being traded on those as well. Right now Yobit has been very friendly and open for these forks to provide them place immediately after the forks take place. I also am waiting for more updates and announcements.

Thank you for your support Xandan, you can be sure many more partners are going to embrace BITCOIN ATOM. Major announcements coming Wink
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:08:49 AM

Which block will this fork take place?
There are so many forks this days..

Are you going to have any agreement with any exchange so we'll know to hold our BTC in there during the fork?

Thanks!

Exact block number of fork is yet to be announced. We already do have agreements with exchanges, namely Yobit and Exrates, more partners are going to be announced in coming days. But you can always store your btc in the wallet where you have an access to your private key, so you can claim your BCA eventually.
alex.durai

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:28:26 AM

Not another bitcoin fork
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:38:51 AM

Not another bitcoin fork

Bitcoin Atom is not just another fork, but it's bringing additional value to bitcoin users. As per the ANN:

Bitcoin Atom (BCA) brings a truly decentralized way of digital asset exchange – with on-chain atomic swaps on board. By using built-in hash time-locked contracts (HTLCs) and its own HTLC API, Bitcoin Atom attempts to disrupt the way we exchange cryptocurrencies today, giving independence from intermediaries and any centralized entities.

We believe that most cryptocurrency trades should be conducted on-chain in a decentralized way, as per the original Bitcoin’s approach to transacting in a completely trustless environment.

Atomic Swaps (AS), currently implemented via HTLCs on-chain and potentially via Lightning Network (LN) off-chain, bring an ability to swap assets directly between blockchains without any intermediaries involved. This ability is called atomic cross-chain trading, and we propose the Bitcoin Atom’s support for it at its core, by bringing AS API and a set of cross-chain trading utilities into the original Bitcoin core software and forking it into BCA.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:43:20 AM

As far as I know yobit exchange is the cheapest one.
Will there be any "big" echange or not?

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

As far as I know yobit exchange is the cheapest one.
Will there be any "big" echange or not?

What I can tell you is that some major exchanges did express their interest in partnership with Bitcoin Atom, we're just wrapping up the necessary details with some of them, before it can be publicly announced.
Jupiter13

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:33:56 PM

⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️BOUNTY BOUNTY BOUNTY⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️

⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2567797⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️

Bounty program starts! Good to know it.
Oh, I wanna join! Are there rules for the bounty in that thread?
Who can join to the bounty?
I guess everybody can join in as long as they meet the requirements.

That's correct, it's important to study the bounty terms, except for that there are no restrictions to join.
Perfect, it seems easy. I'm going to see the terms.
Jupiter13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:36:15 PM

What is the first thing to do after fork?
heinemannplus

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

What are you expect about this fork?
Huxleyfree

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:58:14 PM

In the roadmap you say that is going to be a Hybrid consensus, what does it means?

Hybrid consensus is essentially a combination of Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake consensus approaches, allowing for additional network security by both mining and minting blocks. Every block type has the same block interval as of the original Bitcoin (~10 mins on average).
Where can I see the roadmap?
In there site you will see it, sure. Maybe in the whitepaper too.

You can find a roadmap on our website https://bitcoinatom.io
Are here all the dates of the fork?
rokieinvest

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:39 PM

In the roadmap you say that is going to be a Hybrid consensus, what does it means?

Hybrid consensus is essentially a combination of Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake consensus approaches, allowing for additional network security by both mining and minting blocks. Every block type has the same block interval as of the original Bitcoin (~10 mins on average).

Yes, they are all and it is very complete
Joneskay

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:23:15 PM

Oh thank you, so I can consult it whenever I want to know when the fork start and finish
rokieinvest

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:24:57 PM

Oh thank you, so I can consult it whenever I want to know when the fork start and finish
Yes, you can also ask here if you have any doubt about it
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:25:48 PM

I find the atom website very complete
bucayboyne

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:26:18 PM

I find the atom website very complete
is there a whitepaper there?
Siamda

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:28:12 PM

Do you mean the "data"?
Siamda

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:31:52 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 01:42:11 PM by Siamda

I thought that there wasn't a exact date for the fork. More or less on mid December. Is there a date?
BitcoinAtom_support

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:38:38 PM

Correct, you can find roadmap on our website https://bitcoinatom.io. Exact block number of fork is yet to be announced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: