Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 NO KYC ON-CHAIN ATOMIC SWAP DEX ⚛️  (Read 53681 times)
GaryOldman

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Have you created a group in Russian social networks?  It's great
https://vk.com/club162406857

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bcpa

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

Have you created a group in Russian social networks?  It's great
Unsuccessful way of advertising the group of VK.
Be the next time wiser.
There is a group of telegrams, and that's enough for us.
bcpa

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

ppl getting this coin all wrong.. if BCA atomic swaps works, we won't need any exchange.. ever again...Support BCA if we want freedom.

Bca autoswap will work at 2020. They only promse many times about releasing GUI AUTOSWAP.  And for long time i did not see any proof about Gui autoswap as process of project. I tink that Team is not enough ability for this project.
If they are clearly why they do not report about process of project. Only promse promse etc...
All good things take time...be patience..
if you have to waite many months for Gui autoswap and you did not know about process of project. what is patience for thing? or you continue to waite 1,2,3.., years. Investor is very care about process of project. but with bca every thing is empty. Why? Why?  
You were banned in the main group of telegram. So you started writing here. If you do not believe in the project, leave it and do not cause inconvenience to other users. People need to complete the GUI, and the GUI is not difficult to implement, it is difficult to implement technically that everything works perfectly. It is sometimes useful for you to read the official group of telegrams, but since you are blocked there, then you start getting people here. Leave the entire BCA community alone and go to a psychiatric hospital. You have a place there.
Tiulinh

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:16:27 AM

ppl getting this coin all wrong.. if BCA atomic swaps works, we won't need any exchange.. ever again...Support BCA if we want freedom.

Bca autoswap will work at 2020. They only promse many times about releasing GUI AUTOSWAP.  And for long time i did not see any proof about Gui autoswap as process of project. I tink that Team is not enough ability for this project.
If they are clearly why they do not report about process of project. Only promse promse etc...
All good things take time...be patience..
if you have to waite many months for Gui autoswap and you did not know about process of project. what is patience for thing? or you continue to waite 1,2,3.., years. Investor is very care about process of project. but with bca every thing is empty. Why? Why?  
You were banned in the main group of telegram. So you started writing here. If you do not believe in the project, leave it and do not cause inconvenience to other users. People need to complete the GUI, and the GUI is not difficult to implement, it is difficult to implement technically that everything works perfectly. It is sometimes useful for you to read the official group of telegrams, but since you are blocked there, then you start getting people here. Leave the entire BCA community alone and go to a psychiatric hospital. You have a place there.
i bet you are new investor in cryto. you are a gander like as kid. Time will answer that I will go to psychiatric hospital or you.
GaryOldman

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

Be the next time wiser.
This is not advertising Russian social networks. This is what I found another about bitcoin atom. Not all Russian investors can use the telegram because of the blocking of special services
MS_Sol

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

Be the next time wiser.
This is not advertising Russian social networks. This is what I found another about bitcoin atom. Not all Russian investors can use the telegram because of the blocking of special services
Russian investors ? Are you serious ? Where did the Russians get the money ?
GaryOldman

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:33:25 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 10:57:36 AM by GaryOldman

We need here Grin https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000106672-New-Listings
GaryOldman

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

The developers are so much behind the road map ? Why?
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

Exactly. I wouldn't trust this project or any other bitcoin fork honestly.

Atomic swaps need Lightning network which is under development. Bitcoin has a much bigger community and more developers, so I believe I'm being realistic when I say that the chances of BCA getting AW before BTC is 0%.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:54:48 AM

It is not an easy task to attract big exchanges to make it list while there is nothing implemented on this clone of BTC. If they get succeed to deliver their promises than we could get chance to see this coin on big exchanges otherwise it will continue with this way and die soon.
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

Be the next time wiser.
Russian investors ? Are you serious ? Where did the Russians get the money ?

The Russian mafia has a lot of money. Do not joke with them! Undecided
Allilln

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

Atomic swaps need Lightning network which is under development. Bitcoin has a much bigger community and more developers, so I believe I'm being realistic when I say that the chances of BCA getting AW before BTC is 0%.
Work is in progress..
https://medium.com/@akumaigorodski/im-launching-a-lightning-network-on-bca-mainnet-29dda2206047
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

Work is in progress..
https://medium.com/@akumaigorodski/im-launching-a-lightning-network-on-bca-mainnet-29dda2206047

The first we need to see some proof about GUI autoswap.
bcpa

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

Work is in progress..

If you do not believe in this project, leave it, they told you. You're the most stupid investor, alarmist.
BitcoinAtom_support

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

Work is in progress..

If you do not believe in this project, leave it, they told you. You're the most stupid investor, alarmist.

He obviously can't live without BCA, we're flattered Smiley
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:28:52 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 03:39:55 AM by Tiulinh

Work is in progress..

Many people are doubting that bca is not enough ability for this project. Why they doubt that? Why they doubt Eth, tron, dgb...? I am a investor i want to see some proof about project as process of project. Am i requirements too severe? You are doing the project but you do not report any process of project and you want every one believe you. And after you tell that if do not believe then leave the project. So i am sure that you are not ability and the project is sure to be not finish. You should know that your project is success or not depend on investors. And now many investor are doubting your project. That is a signal of faith melting.
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:02:52 AM

Bca autoswap will work at 2020. They only promse many times about releasing GUI AUTOSWAP.  And for long time i did not see any proof about Gui autoswap as process of project. I tink that Team is not enough ability for this project.

Work is in progress..

Many people are doubting that bca is not enough ability for this project. Why they doubt that? Why they doubt Eth, tron, dgb...? I am a investor i want to see some proof about project as process of project. Am i requirements too severe? You are doing the project but you do not report any process of project and you want every one believe you. And after you tell that if do not believe then leave the project. So i am sure that you are not ability and the project is sure to be not finish. You should know that your project is success or not depend on investors. And now many investor are doubting your project. That is a signal of faith melting.
You are allowed to leave if you don’t trust the project. No need to stress just leave, ty
MS_Sol

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:15:55 AM

Bca autoswap will work at 2020. They only promse many times about releasing GUI AUTOSWAP.  And for long time i did not see any proof about Gui autoswap as process of project. I tink that Team is not enough ability for this project.

Work is in progress..

You are allowed to leave if you don’t trust the project. No need to stress just leave, ty
He will not go away, he feels like a hero saving others from investing in BCA.  Putting into doubt, everything is positive that people write and support.
Tiulinh

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

Work is in progress..

He will not go away, he feels like a hero saving others from investing in BCA.  Putting into doubt, everything is positive that people write and support.
You can anwser why the project started more 5 months but nobody can see any proof GUI Autoswap as process of project? If you can not anwser please do not bark. Let's analy the project on reality basic do not stay a home and bark.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

Work is in progress..

He will not go away, he feels like a hero saving others from investing in BCA.  Putting into doubt, everything is positive that people write and support.
You can anwser why the project started more 5 months but nobody can see any proof GUI Autoswap as process of project? If you can not anwser please do not bark. Let's analy the project on reality basic do not stay a home and bark.

They have already provided the proofs of swaps on testnet while back. Just because you know nothing about the development of blockchain apps, it doesn't mean other people should listen to you. Proofs:

Link to the software implementation that shows Bitcoin Atom in an atomic swap and its current status

Implementation of atomic swaps at BCA: https://github.com/bitcoin-atom/bitcoin-atom/blob/master/src/rpc/swap.cpp

Sample swap transactions on testnet:
https://testnet.blockexplorer.com/tx/17888ec485a8b3aa9b9f3e13b9468a7a679373c090bac88b9ee88e1036d3cfe8
https://testnet.bitcoinatom.io/tx/3de98cbc8f5167406915a1d872a159857527da77df8d0ec61e93204d8beb3e64
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: