Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to sell my dropshipping store! making good revenue!!  (Read 236 times)
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:25:44 PM

So i am eCommerce dropshipping expert, i have got my one store to sell it is performing great. Running on 32-40% profit with $18,268.68. I started this store in February 2017. Products are from AliExpress. Its a wooCommerce platform. Our Paypal is only integrated at the moment. we just added BTC integration this month using CoinPayments plugin. Store is general store, but we started from drone niche. Most of the products ordered are from drone niche.

If you're interested, please ask details in PM. I dont want this page to be indexed on Google, so thats why not posting the website url in this post.

Our asking price starts from 2000$

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: