Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance... is this place a scam?  (Read 3688 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

Definitely not a scam. Ive been trading on Binance since the platform launched and so far only made really good experiences with this exchange. I love the trading performance and also how many new coins they are listing. For me Binance is the best exchange around at the moment. Guess everyone coming from exchanges like Poloniex or Bittrex has to agree that it is a pleasure to trade there compared to the mentioned ones.
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

Guy go and relax your mind, it is just a little issue that comes with every exchange as a result of robust activities happening per second.
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

I can not login to binance.com via android chrome browser, login button can not be clicked, but I can login via apk, this is a bug? or is there a problem in my browser?
please advice
anyone has a problem like me?

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

Binance is not a scam, it is a good trading site, better than kucoin, c-cex, and other small trading site.
i am into binance for a long time and i love the speed they have on transfer, all my coins that bought on binance are still there and safe.
maybe that time binance has a technical problem and resolved immediately.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

binance is nice a platform to trade....its user friendly, easy navigator, good interface, good potentials coin..infact its the best trading platform so far...i have never lose a dime on it...
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Binance is a good exchange and good trading platform. we cam trade here happily.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

i dont think so. they are earning millions of dollars on that site . they dont risk that for little amount of moneys. if there is a problem , im sure they will handle it just contact with them
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

Binance is now the fastest growing stock exchange, it is already among the top three, as it can be a scam, support, input and output running claims was not!

MalouWang

Activity: 13
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

Binance is a major exchange and it has good reputation with its users,ive been using it for 9months and i dont find encounter any problems.Maybe theres something wrong with your account may i know if your account is verified already?
Pie_pew

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

I'm using binance for months without a single issue. Probably just a usual wallet maintenance
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

you can not say that a project is a scam due to unilateral error, because there may be errors in your withdraw, because as long as I trade in binance, everything is always going well
Excellence91

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

Binance is a good exchange have been using it for some time now without issues expect for the the network congestion issue once in a while.
OCDawgsExB

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

I'm using also binance for a few months now but I don't having any problem. Binance is a very big exchange there are so many user using it too and it will not scam you that it will lead to destroy the name or honor of their exchange.
marrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Binance is one of the best stock exchanges that are on the market today. Congestion of the network has recently been quite common, I think you just need to wait and everything will be fine.

bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Binance is the number 1 exchange right now, so how can you say that it is a place of scam? Just because of the network congestion that is very common these days, don't you have any other new issues? I'm Using it for months now and nothing bad happened.

mitkala

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

Binance is a good exchange and good trading platform. we cam trade here happily.

Is that platform mainly for the Chinese?
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

This can be explained by the congestion of the network caused by the mass panic on exchanges related to the policy of the South Asian countries on the prohibition of the turnover of crypto-currencies.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Binance is best and good platform for trading in the crypto market. If any body is facing any problem in binance then there is no need to worry because it is only for short time and it is minor problem which can remove with in few hours. Binance is big exchange in the world and scam word is not suitable for binance Platform and it is a trust able exchange for ever.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

I am always weary of leaving anything on an exchange. Binance keep talking about becoming decentralised so when that happens at least we will have greater control of security. Wherever possible i'm getting coins onto my Ledger Nano S.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

They might be having some issues. I'm using binance for months without any issues other than occasional suspension of withdraw or deposit or both. Though I haven't logged in for a few days, I would vouch for the exchange to be one of the most professional one. (Other exchanges have way more issues)

I agree with him.
This one is way better than other exchanges.
If you see how much money they are holding for tokens and coins then you will somehow think how much it is trusted.
This could just be another update or some maintenance. You should try it again in some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: