Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZURCOIN - POS/POW Hybrid? 14000%++ Rise in 2017  (Read 1551 times)
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:53:18 PM

Love the roadmap. Awesome, thanks for sharing!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitdigger2013 (OP)

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:15:35 PM

The coin rises commensurately with BTC. BTC is moving back into the green after falling back over the weekend. Simply, this is an easy way to harness more out of BTC.
SxC

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:05:04 AM

The coin rises commensurately with BTC. BTC is moving back into the green after falling back over the weekend. Simply, this is an easy way to harness more out of BTC.
Right on the money once again. It's up another 50% or so now.
bitdigger2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:45:21 AM

Right on the money once again. It's up another 50% or so now.
It correlates with BTC at the moment very tightly but also with the strength of the alt market too. For this environment it doesn't really get a lot easier to pick; let's see how BTC plays out though in the forthcoming weeks. I think there is a massive fall about 20th Dec. ZUR should have disconnected from BTC somewhat by then but we will have to see - nothing can be ruled out when the giant tumbles!
SxC

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:15:00 AM

... well, nice call. Glad I listened to you.

Up over 200% on this already and it hasn't even been a week! Not bad at all!
Foeman

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:11:51 PM

I found this article in the New Zealand Heard about Crypto’s and it had referenced Zurcoin.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11946662
bitdigger2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:11:29 AM

I found this article in the New Zealand Heard about Crypto’s and it had referenced Zurcoin.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11946662
There is a few like that recently. I heard more is coming out later this week too.
SxC

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:22:33 PM

Thing coin has gotta have had more up days than any apart from BTC in the last week! GO ZUR!
SxC

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:04:43 AM

... and another 50% today ... Grin Grin
bitdigger2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:26:18 PM

Yah, it is really in lift-off now ahead of that CoinTelegraph article they are all talking about, that's why.
SxC

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:41:04 PM

Yah, it is really in lift-off now ahead of that CoinTelegraph article they are all talking about, that's why.
I have seen a lot about it in various ICO rooms being adopted as ICO currency last few days. That may be it too.
bitdigger2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:07:15 AM

I have seen a lot about it in various ICO rooms being adopted as ICO currency last few days. That may be it too.
It is clearly pumping now and once it gets to that tipping point where the last high was in August then at that point it is just going to explode, maybe all the way up to a dollar would be my guess.
SxC

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:06:52 AM

It is clearly pumping now and once it gets to that tipping point where the last high was in August then at that point it is just going to explode, maybe all the way up to a dollar would be my guess.
Here for more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391806.msg26295248#msg26295248

Re: [ANN] Zurcoin - quark mining algo. - 3+ years old - Update Version 0.10.5.1

Quote from: Rafaelzz on Today at 05:58:37 AM
The price of Yobit has exceeded 50 satoshi, tell me how to drop it, and that with the pool, what plans are next, this coin has a huge potential, it is like a historical value, more information is needed. A team of how many people there are, can I use this coin in business. Make a purse for Android
Right.

It seems suddenly everyone is talking about Zurcoin! I think partly the pumping of the coin lately has been a mix of factors: a) devs getting the project into serious overdrive with lots of plans B) BTC price pumping up so people looking for their "next BTC" opportunity (no better example than Zurcoin really there to be fair) and c) there are mostly only rubbish ICOs about today and not really any authentic Crypto, at least not like it used to be - Zurcoin holds appeal for people who just want to buy Crypto. Because Crypto is not manipulated by the the "management" of a business like in an ICO, there are a good deal of whales and the like who contend that it's really the only way to get a sustainable return on Blockchain. But that is a matter of opinion. Either way it is those 3 reasons I think, added to the fact that it is 4 years old and RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP that are making so many FOMO and buy now.

I think there is quite a lot of publicity coming out from what I hear, and the coin has already been mentioned in the NZ Herald, various Crypto news outlets etc. Someone muttered something about a CoinTelegraph feature coming up the other day which may boost the price a lot; that is an ico publication essentially with millions of dollars of buyers - just a tiny fraction of that money would send ZUR up to well over $1.

The team so I hear are talking to a number of ICOs about accepting the coin for funding, which would give it massive utility (that is partly if not mainly how BTC rose throughout this year) and also they are going to pair Zurcoin with other currencies on alternate pair exchanges. There was a draft of the WP floating around somewhere although I am not sure where it is now. It will be on the site when the site re-launch happens which I heard was sometime in the near future.

Wonderful coin. there really isn't any better buy in Crypto out there now. I am already up to 1 million coins and still accumulating every single day.
SxC

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:37:18 PM

Stay away

digger and / SXC guy are same person taking to himself trying to pump. Those are sold & purchased accounts.

guy behind zur pump is same guy who avoided paying bounties for his initial project advertising, finally he was saved by his own community

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010103.520

Ask monkey.capital investors - are they happy with their investment.
LMAO dude what's wrong with you?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: