Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto for Knowledge transferring  (Read 251 times)
ssgtatn (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:58:20 AM

I am working on a new crypto that empowers the Knowledge transferring process. Does anyone know some current cryptos that focus on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:14:40 PM

Could you elaborate more on your question?
What do you mean by cryptocurrency knowledge transferring?
I'll be glad to help.

Irriducibili

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

I want to hear more about the concept as well. Which knowledge? How is the blockchain implemented?
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:59:24 AM

Yea, I'm with the other users responding here. What knowledge are you specifically talking about? Technically all blockchains transfer knowledge if you consider data to be knowledge.
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

A little bit change in design. Now we have Knowchain here, take a look buddies: https://knownetwork.io/.

What are your thoughts and feedbacks?
Slava79

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

A little bit change in design. Now we have Knowchain here, take a look buddies: https://knownetwork.io/.

Hi, just some proofreading (well, not from native speaker though): I think "suply chain data" should be changed to "supply chain data" on the main diagram.

Building a JavaScript Smart Contracts Engine
Github | Site | Chat
arunchain
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

Hello
Greetings!!!

I just read your post and according to my understanding, you are looking for a data (Message) transfer at the time of transaction means you want to make a functionality like while transferring crypto you need to provide a message box to write the reason for the transaction.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Rest, please let me know your good time to schedule a quick call to discuss about the requirements properly.

Hope to hear from you soon with a positive response.
Thanks and Regards,
Arun Sachdeva
Telegram: @arunsachdeva
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunsachdeva/
Email: arun@revinfotech.com
trupero_uno

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

I am working on a new crypto that empowers the Knowledge transferring process. Does anyone know some current cryptos that focus on this?

To help you we should understand completely in order to be able to share correct and right advice or information, it seems we need to know more detail of the concept of your project. I think you will do some comparative to other existing crypto to find unique solution.   
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

Hi, just some proofreading (well, not from native speaker though): I think "suply chain data" should be changed to "supply chain data" on the main diagram.

Thank you there. You were right, we made a mistake!
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:56:49 AM

Hello
Greetings!!!

I just read your post and according to my understanding, you are looking for a data (Message) transfer at the time of transaction means you want to make a functionality like while transferring crypto you need to provide a message box to write the reason for the transaction.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Rest, please let me know your good time to schedule a quick call to discuss about the requirements properly.

Hope to hear from you soon with a positive response.
Thanks and Regards,
Arun Sachdeva
Telegram: @arunsachdeva
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunsachdeva/
Email: arun@revinfotech.com

We try to create a second layer to allow people to attach information related to the transactions on-chain. Imagine that you want to buy a house with crypto, it is really hard now to protect yourself cause the seller might cheat on the transaction. You have to hire a lawyer to prepare all the terms, proving that you own the crypto address and requiring KYC of the seller. We try to bring all that related information onto blockchain along with the transaction.

To make it light and faster, we divide the network into 2 layers, Layer 1 for transferring value and Layer 2 for attaching information related to the transactions. With the concept like that, blockchain can empower real businesses.
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:58:47 AM

To help you we should understand completely in order to be able to share correct and right advice or information, it seems we need to know more detail of the concept of your project. I think you will do some comparative to other existing crypto to find unique solution.   

If you know a crypto project which is similar with us, I am very glad to learn from them to improve our project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: