Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ethereum so slow?  (Read 4706 times)
galaxys4 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:42:32 AM

I am doing trades on ehterdelta where the default gas price is 4 Gwei. The network in the last few days is terribly slow I remember 1 week ago I was making trades on 1 Gwei and even 0.1 and the transactions were done within minutes, now with 4 Gwei I have to wait like 20 minutes and sometimes the transactions get canceled. My question is what is the reason for this? Is it temporary or it will be like this for the near future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:46:30 AM

Ethereum is not slow just grow your gas price and you can see this first transaction.
myigitcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:48:42 AM

because they want to have strength basement for long term. They have really good road mapp and they improve themself always. I believe in ethereum will grow as much as bitcoin. It deserve 3000 dolars at least.
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:53:55 AM

Depends also on what you send... normally 1 Gwei tooks really long but its cheap
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:01:23 PM

Because of the recent Crypto Kitties game. Buying and selling virtual kittens on the main Ethereum blockchain. Literally just a virtual character on a website. Like collecting pokemon in Pokemon Go except that it runs on the ETH blockchain and the only way to add new kitten are to buy or gave birth to it. Both done on ETH chain and people somehow love it. That's why the network is clogged up, people are making transactions to sell, buy, and gave birth to new kittens LOL. Hilarious. What a way to force Ethereum dev to scale up their blockchain Tongue

https://www.cryptokitties.co/
https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/03/people-have-spent-over-1m-buying-virtual-cats-on-the-ethereum-blockchain/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/viral-cat-game-responsible-for-huge-portion-of-ethereum-transactions
https://twitter.com/CryptoKitties/status/937444644740198400
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:02:49 PM

I am doing trades on ehterdelta where the default gas price is 4 Gwei. The network in the last few days is terribly slow I remember 1 week ago I was making trades on 1 Gwei and even 0.1 and the transactions were done within minutes, now with 4 Gwei I have to wait like 20 minutes and sometimes the transactions get canceled. My question is what is the reason for this? Is it temporary or it will be like this for the near future?

i notice that it is so fast in ethereum to have transaction and the price are easily change. So, ethereum has too many transaction that can cause your money that has pending only. The ethereum was go through the miners, thats why you cannot easily transact or put your money on different site.

burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:04:04 PM

Because of the recent Crypto Kitties game. Buying and selling virtual kittens on the main Ethereum blockchain. That's why the network is clogged up, people are making transaction to sell, buy, and gave birth to new kittens LOL. Hilarious. What a way to force Ethereum dev to scale up their blockchain Tongue

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/03/people-have-spent-over-1m-buying-virtual-cats-on-the-ethereum-blockchain/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/viral-cat-game-responsible-for-huge-portion-of-ethereum-transactions

Great, nothing says cryptos are serious investments like meme coins and virtual fucking felines.  Roll Eyes

FFS, grow up children. Time to put on big boy pants.

orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:07:32 PM

Ethereum is not slow just grow your gas price and you can see this first transaction.

Do we pay more if we increase the gas?
By today i also have same problem. I paid for the gas already but my transaction is canceled. So i have to do another trade again. And again paying for the gas. Its happen 4 time just today.
Anybody know why?

Biphuy7eth

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:11:02 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2020, 04:29:29 PM by Biphuy7eth

ETH is stable altcoin and going good not slowly it is better because huge increasing mean this coin is unstable
they need to update them codes and add more to make smart contract verifing easy and with that will make fast bitcoin selling and making deals.
you need to pay more Gwei if you want to send it fast and when ETH V02 updated you can pay less.
wait and every think will be good
galaxys4 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:11:36 PM

Do we pay more if we increase the gas?
By today i also have same problem. I paid for the gas already but my transaction is canceled. So i have to do another trade again. And again paying for the gas. Its happen 4 time just today.
Anybody know why?

I am wondering if the transaction is pending for more than 30 minutes and get canceled do you pay the transaction fee or not? I haven't realized how it is ..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:16:44 PM

I think Ethereum's mempool is also growing too large for the miners to keep up.  Meaning, it's having the same problems as Bitcoin is having.  Why not fork it to have bigger blocks and call it Ethereum Cash.  Lol.  Grin

Ver would support.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
soljal543

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:21:58 PM

I am not facing this problem and I am using 2 gwei besides Ethereum is fast, so it maybe from your side. Just my opinion
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:25:45 PM

I would say increase your gas price to see higher speeds. But bear in mind this this is all still quite immature technology. We are still in the early days, and scaling solutions are planned.

Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:29:02 PM

Really? After works with network it is very fast and cheap. Very good technology. I think most part of slow transactions gives EtherDelta.
Ethereum is very good!

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:43:03 PM

Ethereum even without the scaling solutions is much faster than BTC. Ethereum is handling more than 50% of all transcations in the blockchain world. That is why it is congested from time to time.

Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

Etherdelta is not ethereum, it's a very compicated smart contract and it may be very slow. Be aware to change the gas price because you can pay A LOT if you're doing it wrong.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:52:28 PM

because they want to have strength basement for long term. They have really good road mapp and they improve themself always. I believe in ethereum will grow as much as bitcoin. It deserve 3000 dolars at least.
With the rapid development of Ethereum, it is not impossible in the future they are also widely known as Bitcoin. But to be able to achieve these achievements, they must first prove it by making a product that can solve the problems of many people.
notimportant

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:06:41 AM

I am not facing this problem and I am using 2 gwei besides Ethereum is fast, so it maybe from your side. Just my opinion
Transferring some OMG from my wallet to EtherDelta.... 20 gwei... (gas limit 250000)  still pending after an hour and a half!
What am I doing wrong?
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:19:20 AM

This has happened before. Ethereum just can't handle the load as it is now.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:19:59 AM

Cryptokitties everywhere!

Keptone

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:23:32 AM

Seriously ETH has little shift up price compare to BTC.
Keptone

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:25:22 AM

This makes it looks has if, it is slow or poor, No, it is normal, BTC was once this way remember
co1ndog

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:28:22 AM

It is not slow but it still could struggle sometimes because of such stories like cryptokittens or huge ICO running.

But in the most of time, it makes txs on 20 Gwei in 1-2 minutes.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:47:15 AM

i have same experience, i have transfer some zdr token to etherdelta, and until few days its not confirm, i think its not comfortable using etherdelta in future, but they accept almost 90 percent erc 20 token, its any other option?
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:50:41 AM

I don't think Ethereum is slow even you decrease the gas, maybe perhaps your trading was pending somewhere between order books.
Ethereum os fast when it comes to sending coins from each wallet and it's normal for every Cryptocurrency will become slow on trading. Relax and take some Coffee

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:53:47 AM

i have same experience, i have transfer some zdr token to etherdelta, and until few days its not confirm, i think its not comfortable using etherdelta in future, but they accept almost 90 percent erc 20 token, its any other option?

You can then use commercial Cryptocurrency exchange if you faster transaction, Etherdelta is somehow reliable on ERC20 tokens trade. Bittrex.com and HitBTC is the best option for quick and secure transactions.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:58:17 AM

This makes it looks has if, it is slow or poor, No, it is normal, BTC was once this way remember

Sending tokens from each wallet doesn't feel slow actually, as the thread stated he is trading so it's normal for trading of slowing and waiting much time. It is somewhere took more time in the order books so that wouldn't fall slower than average trading pending time.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:16:07 AM

Cryptokitties everywhere!

Does that mean the cental banks and any government entity can't stop Ethereum, but cryptocurrency memes can?  Talk about irony.

And I think it won't stop there.  Cryptodoges and cryptopandas are coming on the Ethereum blockchain for sure!  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptonianz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:35:25 AM

Most of the cases are the Gas Price you are willing to give that makes your transaction slow.

Also, note that the ETH is currently slow due to the many ICOs and transactions taking place.
Toropen

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:37:46 AM

What do you expect? do you think that the price of 1000 dollars immediately? the price will have to wait a long time so I keep the ETH

hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:38:10 AM

I can't play crypto kitties anymore stop spamming the network peeps~

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:41:47 AM

Most of the cases are the Gas Price you are willing to give that makes your transaction slow.

Also, note that the ETH is currently slow due to the many ICOs and transactions taking place.

Oh...  You mean there's a fee market on the Ethereum blockchain just like the Bitcoin blockchain?  Hey high five!  Lol.  I didn't expect this to happen.  But Ethereum shouldn't be worried.  Sharding is coming soon, right?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Freddoe

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:28:20 AM

This is so silly! I've been waiting for 11 hours now and wanted to spend my ether to buy something else but now the price is going up....

Masterio

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:29:55 AM

I don't have this problem aswell, tho I wonder how it happens, anyone?
dankenstein

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:34:51 AM

same problem here. try to send something from etherdelta to my wallet. have the gwei price as always set but since yesterday it need so much time.
made a transfer 15 hours ago and it is still pending. it is also strange, that the minute counters began from zero again a few time and that happened never before.

any ideas??

Freddoe

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:39:43 AM

Here are the pending transactions: https://etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:45:16 AM

I think Ethereum is now realizing what Bitcoin is passing through, no matter what once there is increase in adoption and price of the tokens this will happen and again thanks to miners for playing their dirty game also
RebeccaFrei

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:47:21 AM

What do you mean "slow"?
It is slow exchange growing?
or it is slow to transfer?
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:54:46 AM

because ethereum also has some serious scaling issues and each time the number of transactions on the ether chain increases, everything goes to hell. the cost of a transaction will increase too fast and too high, even faster than bitcoin and you will feel the slowness, and there also have been serious cases that the network went down and exchanges had to disable deposit and withdrawals for a week until the issue was solved.
this mostly happens during the ICOs where there is a lot of chaos happening everywhere.

Buying the dip...
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

Because of the recent Crypto Kitties game. Buying and selling virtual kittens on the main Ethereum blockchain. Literally just a virtual character on a website. Like collecting pokemon in Pokemon Go except that it runs on the ETH blockchain and the only way to add new kitten are to buy or gave birth to it. Both done on ETH chain and people somehow love it. That's why the network is clogged up, people are making transactions to sell, buy, and gave birth to new kittens LOL. Hilarious. What a way to force Ethereum dev to scale up their blockchain Tongue

I agree, this article says it all  https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/03/people-have-spent-over-1m-buying-virtual-cats-on-the-ethereum-blockchain/

It's next biggest thing after Pokemon game.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cioloxl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:13:08 AM

I am unable to deposit tokens on etherdelta even with a 2$ fee. That's just disgusting.
Ayertosco

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

Waiting my eth deposit on Kucoin for hours, still can't find the transaction on the network. Scale this damn thing.
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

There is a problem with ethereum blockchain since yesterday. O etherdelta, it's only possible to operate on ether blockchain that's why people can't perform transactions.
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:36:29 PM

There is a problem with ethereum blockchain since yesterday. O etherdelta, it's only possible to operate on ether blockchain that's why people can't perform transactions.

So... the issue is in ethereum network??

I was wandering about this... I have some transactions stuck on EtherDelta since yesterday and I didn't know if it was EhterDelta fault or ETH network.

Good to know! Anyone knows why? Another scalability issue on Ethereum? Will this affect the value?

Other transactions, besides EtherDelta, getting stuck also?
Ayertosco

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:40:50 PM

This situation will show the actual problem of blockchain tech. Scalability issues have to be solved. If a stupid cryptokitty game can take down a supercomputer network like Ethereum then, the tech can't work in the real world. Let's see what the next development can bring to the table.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:44:23 PM

damn cryptokittys!  they are setting the gas price to 400 gwei  Huh

the network is rejecting even 200 gas limits...
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:44:58 PM

Really? After works with network it is very fast and cheap. Very good technology. I think most part of slow transactions gives EtherDelta.
Ethereum is very good!
I agree with you on this.
Gecko8

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:46:40 PM

the reason for the currenty performance issues is crypto citties. This game with the cartoon cats is obviously using 15% of the overall transactions of ethereum. This is insane. And this game just started one week ago.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

It is not slow, try to make your GWEI higher, probably 50k sat of Eth is good, but probably higher than that is better. Try to do that and probably you can say that it is fast right now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Evanston45

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

can the gas price be increased on exchanges like coinbase/GDAX? I don't see an option for it.
Swid

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:45:18 PM

damn crypto kitties everywhere!
Snorren

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:49:27 PM

If transaction is stuck, try sending 0 ether to yourself and it should cancel the transaction. Then re-send transaction with higher gas price, currently 12 gwei(!)

https://ethgasstation.info/
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

the reason for the currenty performance issues is crypto citties. This game with the cartoon cats is obviously using 15% of the overall transactions of ethereum. This is insane. And this game just started one week ago.

It's amazing that such a ridiculous concept is the cause of ethereum congestion. What is wrong with people?!?!?

I expect a whole host of ethereum blockchain games coming online in the coming months to try to emulate this success. Hope we see some action to speed up confirmation times!
jimbo2000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:51:46 PM

There's a new 'game' with crypto kitties that's blown up like crazy and that's helping to congest the network! It's crazy, people paying over $5000 for virtual cats?!  Huh Huh Huh

+1 to the guy above me, expect to see crypto puppies here in no time.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Evanston45

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

but how can i increase the gas price if I already sent the ETH and its pending? I sent 1 ETH this morning 4 hours ago via coinbase...still pending. Can't seem to cancel. Can't seem to adjust gas (even before submitting).
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:12:30 PM

The last few days, moreover, it is slow, so still very expensive. Transactions do not go, but the commission is paid. Probably some time we should reduce the number of transactions ..
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:16:15 PM

Maybe there are lesser Ethereum miners now? As some other coins are more profitable to mine now...
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:21:57 PM

At first you need to check your gas price because if your gas price is low then your transaction is too late and thereum have more transaction so it pay auto for all participate who move his eth.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

I think there are lots of ICO running right now, there are thousands of ETH transactions going through ETH network so transactions with less Gwei is not getting confirmed within few minutes, increasing your Gwei will make your tranactions faster which is possible with etherdelta. Just set your Gas price high by going through link in upper right corner of your trade window.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:27:26 PM

It's amazing that such a ridiculous concept is the cause of ethereum congestion. What is wrong with people?!?!?

I expect a whole host of ethereum blockchain games coming online in the coming months to try to emulate this success. Hope we see some action to speed up confirmation times!

I thought these kind of issues will be happen on ethereum too but tro to beware of using the ethereum. Whatsoever ethereum is the  centralized currency and people who are main investor and dev team can control on anytime. That is the reason I don't take care those altcoins in my investment as well.
Guys if you looking into invest your find altcoins try to choose by checking the dev team and it is decentralized money or not.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

Ethereum is fast enough for now, if you consider other big cryptocurrencies. You only have to use enough gas for your transactions.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:01:16 PM

ETH is never slow man it just depends on your gas price and even at that i dont think i have ever have issues with that.Just try bitcoin for example thats slow and serious transaction fee at times

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:24:56 PM

ETH is never slow man it just depends on your gas price and even at that i dont think i have ever have issues with that.Just try bitcoin for example thats slow and serious transaction fee at times
I think if placing a bigger gas price would not be slow and would be quick to transact, it's just a trivial matter and very easy to fix for ethereum transactions can be faster.

kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

I do not think that ethreium is slow, it does lags sometimes when there is huge rush of some ICO, but otherwise its okay. The fastest though is waves blockchain, try it!

geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:28:15 PM

Cryptokitties! This might just be the dapp to push Ethereum into the mainstream believe it or not.
JanEmil

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:30:00 PM

https://etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx

Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:44:48 PM

The network is invaded by crypto kitties. They are eating all the blocks, it's a shame, the network can sustain such attack !
BountySoldier

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:52:50 PM

Ethereum is pretty fast comparing to bitcoin. You could make GWEI 0.1 and 100 000 - 200 000 gas limits. The transaction would be quite fast and cheap. I use this when need to send some shitcoins in EtherDelta/
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:56:47 PM

Ethereum too is now following the footsteps of bitcoin. The miners of ethereum too want to increase the gas so could gain something out of transactions. But yes 1 Gwei is just too cheap to transfer your ETH. Your transaction of 4 Gwei might have got stuck on the pool because I have not heard that such a transaction taking that long to process.
snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

I dont know. maybe because cat game. I see 15% eth networld come from that game. I pay more than 20 gwei but still fail transaction.

Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:58:22 PM

Maybe somehow your transaction got stuck, but ETH is not slow at all in compare with BTC.
Imran1271

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:24:39 PM

I would say increase your gas price to see higher speeds. But bear in mind this this is all still quite immature technology. We are still in the early days, and scaling solutions are planned.

I have face a lot of problem during two days on using etherdelta that's why I can't make any transaction on it. I am using myetherwallet for transactions there was no problem but how can I increase gas amount on etherdelta....?
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:26:57 PM

The network is invaded by crypto kitties. They are eating all the blocks, it's a shame, the network can sustain such attack !

Some ICOs delayed their token distribution because of this. Is it spam attack or what?
asababy

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:33:26 PM

i don,t think is only increase in gas,there should be challenges with the exchange,i have trade more than five time today but only gas is been debated no trade is  been done it is rather counselled.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:33:46 PM

For one thing these kitties may be clogging up the network and for another setting a gwei price of 4 is super low and I wouldn't even attempt that ever. Try something above 10 gwei that should give you decent speed, it may cost more but a transaction getting through is better than no transaction at all.

requitix

Activity: 98

Trusted Token & Confidence System.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:32:12 PM

Transferring out of coinbase to wallet is over 2 hours now. Still not processed. Darn kitties!
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:41:35 PM

Its because of many crypto that appears, it slowen and stops the increase of ethereum, the ethereum is fast to increase in its starting days, but when the time passes by it slowen and many different crypto also grows, specially the btc that grows extreme. So the reason why eth slowen
Vansire

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:52:50 PM

Ethereum is pretty fast comparing to bitcoin. You could make GWEI 0.1 and 100 000 - 200 000 gas limits. The transaction would be quite fast and cheap. I use this when need to send some shitcoins in EtherDelta/

You'd better check if that's still the case. Because times have changed! The network is full of cats.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:03:42 PM

I already experienced that mate but when I checked my Gas it was 8 gwei then when I increase it to 12 gwei my transaction became successful after 1 hour of doing it. So, once your transaction is not happening just increase your gas rate only mate.
Evanston45

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:04:28 AM

How can I increase the gas on coinbase?
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:30:05 AM

I am also having the same problem with my transactions at etherdelta. My trade was still pending at its almost 2 days ago. It really got me worried because this is my first time having a problem with trading ethereum based tokens and I thought this is just etherdelta maintenance but now I've read some of this comments and see it's actually not only in ED. I hope this will be resolved soon.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:00:46 AM

same thing with me i have been trying to transfer tokens on etherdelta for an hour now but for some reason its not working.
any idea whats going on?Huh
It's happening because the Cryptokitties game so trend for now, more information can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2524558.msg25775047#msg25775047,
Just try to increase your GAS price slightly more expensive.
rube08

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:05:19 AM

I never knew you could play a kitten game on the ethereum network.  I thought this coin was all about transactions and business, which it still is. Playing game on the network seems to be a black eye in the ethereum network. They should make a fork so that people can't play games on a multi billion dollar payments system.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:10:48 AM

It happened to me too that i was forced to cancel my pending transaction that sits for about 2 hours in EtherDelta. I don't know if ED is just so congested but it's been my first time encountering this very slow confirmation of your transaction.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
duola9527

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:18:45 AM

Because CryptoKitties causes , According to ETH Gas Station, the CryptoKitties Ethereum smart contract accounted for 13.94 percent of Ethereum’s transaction volume over the last 1,500 blocks Smiley Smiley
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:21:58 AM

indeed I also experienced the same thing with you but not for 20 minutes and the longest wait 10 minutes it's different from last year's very fast. some said because etherdelta set some confirmation to get into the balance and some say because kitten game. if you do not want to wait too long try to raise your gas.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:05:00 AM

To be honest i really dont know why the electroneum is very slow in fixing their sites and distributing the stakes to the participants all we have to do is wait for the bounty and trust the process
Razor5

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:12:31 AM

It happened to me too that i was forced to cancel my pending transaction that sits for about 2 hours in EtherDelta. I don't know if ED is just so congested but it's been my first time encountering this very slow confirmation of your transaction.

It's not special to you or it's not about Etherdelta but the network is delayed. Because of the game called Cryptokitties there are lot of transactions in line. It's like a network attack but actually it just shows how weak Ethereum still is. They need to upgrade the product fast.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Freebieindia

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:14:22 AM

same happened with me also on Etherdelta, made some transaction but it failed. i think its because of Crypto Kitties and it will be solved soon, just a temporary problem .
bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:17:55 AM

it is all cryptokitties' fault.  The kitties craze is killing Ethereum network.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:22:22 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 02:47:45 AM by babsjoe

Ethereum platform can not suddenly upgrade because of a senseless project. This is an attack on etheteum network! Imagine if we have ten of this kind of project on ethereum right now, it will definitely bury ethereum platform
oegarod

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:27:09 AM

Weeks back suddenly the price grew high reaching above $450 and the same started to gain stability moving within the $500 mark. Ethereum might start growing higher in value by the starting of 2018, same as that happened with the present year start taking the price to reach bigger growth than that of bitcoin in terms of growth percentage.
VarDiff

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:47:51 AM

It's so funny and cool at the same time

Everyone in crypto community talking about neural networks, social networks, data science and many other buzz words.
But the reality hit us to face with .. virtual kitties that crush the one of the biggest blockchain just in few days.

A simple game without any rocket science. Hello, crypto future. We need something faster.
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:49:04 AM

I dont understand why people have problem with ethereum transfer. Even today many people wrote that they waited for a long time. When I sent ethereum it takes at most 15 minutes to transfer. I even transferred 2 times today.

Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:09:24 AM

I am also having the same problem with my transactions at etherdelta. My trade was still pending at its almost 2 days ago. It really got me worried because this is my first time having a problem with trading ethereum based tokens and I thought this is just etherdelta maintenance but now I've read some of this comments and see it's actually not only in ED. I hope this will be resolved soon.
no need to worry about the existence of such problems,
because of course the market is very rapidly changing cause unfavorable impact.
and maybe they're improving,
but if it stuck up to 2 days,
there is naturally you feel panic, because all would have the same response

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Snactolate

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:17:06 AM

I've been hearing about these cryptokitties all day.. pfft got tokens held up for hours now because of some fad game?? Grrrr
ajiejot

Merit: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:21:22 AM

Ethereum's blockhain now has huge traffic. Some telling because of those "cats" thingy ICO. Last December 3 still hard to transfer ethereum or tokens to other, specially to etherdeta, withdraw or deposit , still so difficult. I hope this will be fixed soon.
Evanston45

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:22:57 AM

Try 24 hours...that’s how long I’ve been waiting for my Ethereum to transfer out of coinbase! Still zero confirmations
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:24:23 AM

I don't see any issue of transferring etherium to another wallet or exchange it's only 5-10minutes for me. Maybe they give too low gwie or transaction fee for that transaction.
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224

Strategist

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:25:23 AM

That's because of the release of Cryptokitties, it makes the ethereum network congested. You can look at the pending transactions in Ethereum Blockchain, that to many and still increasing.
boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:55:35 AM

This is al due to crypto kitties.. made me increase my gas limit 4x in order to get the transaction through

lagista

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:13:09 AM

ethereum is very slow because you do not set gas price limit in wallet when going to transaction. maybe you can set the gas price more so you can transact more quickly and ethereum can be faster.
Xfactor06

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:26:06 AM

As seen on the date that this had been posted, i think you are reffering to the clogged that this kitty game had created on the ethereum blockchain. If you have an account in mercatox you can see that ethereum in having a maintenance due the said game.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:30:54 AM

Ethereum's blockhain now has huge traffic. Some telling because of those "cats" thingy ICO. Last December 3 still hard to transfer ethereum or tokens to other, specially to etherdeta, withdraw or deposit , still so difficult. I hope this will be fixed soon.
Yes! But that cat thing is not ICO instead it's a game, I mean first DAPP built on Ethereum network. But I was quiet disappointed because ETH network couldn't handle one game transactions. The whole ETH network is congested because of this game. If another game is introduced then ETH network might be killed.

Amalker

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:40:56 AM

This is al due to crypto kitties.. made me increase my gas limit 4x in order to get the transaction through
Yea, one game increased ETH transactions to the moon...what if now will appear new one cryptoDoggies? Ethereum transactions will stuck completely!
boyjackyou

Activity: 301

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

The ethereum game called crypto kitties is the reason why the ethereum transactions is slow right now,they are in maitenance today so stay tuned.

Bybox

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:48:33 AM

You are the first person that I hear telling ethereum is slow. For me Ethereum is one of the fastest blockchain. Maybe you can try to pay more gas to speedup your transaction. Also Etherdelta use Ethereum smartcontract so maybe it is slow but you can increase the gas on the setting but well Etherdelta website is very slow and buggy so I dont trade a lot at this exchange unless for Elix
kevinzxz

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:54:46 AM

ethereum is not slow, but it is still in a stable period. I believe that by the year 2018 the ethereum will start to move quickly and the price will reach $ 600- $ 800, so while the price is still cheap, we better invest ethereum from now on.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

I am not confident to trade at etherdelta because I have the same problem with you and my gas is gone after I failed to make selling transaction. I'd better use hitbtc than etherdelta and for me, its like another exchange in the hitbtc

ethereum price is not slow but if you see in the ethereum explorer, there are too many transactions and makes the network slow confirmed but maybe this makes the price is getting down for now.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:29:54 AM

According to some users Ethereum experienced heavy congestion since the this Monday but although it's normal for a Cryptocurrency that will experience congestion like Bitcoin many times until now, developers are on it and we'll be able to notice fast transactions after they fix the issue.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
galaxys4 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:47:02 AM

I really loved to trade tokens on etherdelta... Anyone knows alternative to ethereum and etherdelta, where the things happen similarly ?
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

You probably compare its fast growth when Ethereum reached 500 dollars with the situation that is seen now. This crypto is gradually growing, and it is stabilized. The developers are working to improve the platform, and soon ETH will make a jump.
S4M5.DTY

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:43:52 AM

Me too. I thing everybody experiencing the same problem. And it's because the cryptokitty.
Some people already discuss here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2524558.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2460954.0

*) I already increase the gas but still happen the same
coin-continuum

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

More gas makes in extremely fast.
Temik2704

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:51:45 AM

I think Vitalik definitelly need to something with that awful situation! Crytokitties are killing ETH Blockchain, fees for transactions are too high (0.6$ when earlier it was possible to send ETH for 0.001$ fee)!

skullsandbones

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

Ethereum Network is slow because of the congestion.
There is an app in the Eth Network called CryptoKItties that has caused so much traffic.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

Its because of the new cypto game cryptokitties, it is causing overload on eth network.
Ertetert

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

We need to make cryptokitties for Waves and EOS. Anyone?
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:25:02 AM

Crypto Kitties is really harming ethereum blockchain and its really crazy. People buying crypto kitties for thousands of usd. And some people already start to scam using crypto kitties.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
JHED1221

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:40:33 AM

For now you need to higher your gas price like 21up. Someone said that the CryptoKitties is the suspect  Grin many people addicted to it by breeding their cats and sell it also they said its easy profit. Other people said that its okay and its stable

5b0f36bf3df41
cryptodagger

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM

the main reason is the game called crypto kitties that ethereum network has released last2 yesterday surely it causes the problems about transactions.

jpbregonje

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:48:13 AM

Aahh well at least we now know that the network has scalability issues  Lips sealed
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:48:46 AM

I think ETH is never slow Because they really have good road map and always improve them self Cry
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:52:03 AM

I think ETH is never slow Because they really have good road map and always improve them self Cry

did you ever tried to send any amount of ETH this day?  you will know how slow it is when you send , im very disapointed about this happening right now.  i cant even sell many altcoin i have right now because of this crypto kitty game.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:52:35 AM

ethereum is being effected by the rising of bitcoin, more and more people are selling their eth and turn into bitcoin, they make bitcoin rises more but the eth drop drastically, and they need a very long time to regain back to normal, as long as bitcoin keep rising eth will keep rising too but at a very slow speed.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:58:22 AM

This is just a sign of ethereum blockchain isn't ready for this massive transaction as the blockchain is too congested now so transactions now are all compromise.
Even you change gwei in higher or lower amount still transaction is failed or pending. Well, just hope it can fix as soon as possible.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
NeonXL

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:03:09 PM

Because CryptoKitties (virus game on blockchain) creates too many TX, which load ETH-network. I think it will soon be over, but now ETH has very big fees

pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

I was changing the gas price to be 15 gwei but still need to wait 1.5 hours to confirm thebtransaction.
If we increase again mean our small transaction will pay bigger amount.
It is happen since last 3 days. And also send etherium from 1 wallet to another need long time.
pageraji

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:29:51 PM

i have set gas limit to 400000 and still pending since last night, what happen now? eth price down and we cant sell our token?
shezu007

Merit: 121

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:35:57 PM

since ethereum additionally has some genuine scaling issues and each time the quantity of exchanges on the ether chain increments, everything goes to hellfire. the cost of an exchange will increment too quick and too high, significantly quicker than bitcoin and you will feel the gradualness, and there additionally have been not kidding cases that the system went down and trades needed to debilitate store and withdrawals for seven days until the point when the issue was understood.

this for the most part occurs amid the ICOs where there is a great deal of disorder happening all over the place.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:36:41 PM

I was changing the gas price to be 15 gwei but still need to wait 1.5 hours to confirm thebtransaction.
If we increase again mean our small transaction will pay bigger amount.
It is happen since last 3 days. And also send etherium from 1 wallet to another need long time.
That's i think very impressive, i hope this situation only temporary and the dev teams can solve this network problem as soon as possible. For now we just can waiting for devs works and give them supports
Thewel

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:48:32 PM

ethereum instead of slowing down but you have to add gas to make transactions, but this is a bit unsettling because many failed transactions and make people who do not understand to be confused.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:03:09 PM

it cause cryptokitties
you can see in pending tx at etherscan , there a lot of txid pending.. 25k transactions pending
and if you want trade in etherdelta now, you must use high gwei for gas
recommended gas you can check in here : ethgasstation.info
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:05:06 PM

theres a lot oof traansactions going every seconds! be sure to put more gas to make transaction faster than expected . 21000 gas is normal and dont go slow because gas is just a cheap for ethereum, and i agree to a guy that ethereumm deserves 3000 USD each !

stefy77

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:08:05 PM

If it is true that the cause is a game like Crypto Kitties that is based on the blockchain of Ethereum to work then it will not be so difficult to block it altogether that blockchain. Just another game like that or two and Ehereum is planted. Shocked
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:20:51 PM

Well, why the ether is already slowing down, but does anyone know that Vital and his team are going to fix this case? or so everything will be left until the cats imitate? Something I'm already tired of 5 $ for the transaction to pay and for all the 3 hours of translation to wait!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:22:36 PM

Yeah this game blew off the roof many ,and broke the Ethereum network a transaction inhibit
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:26:54 PM

To be honest i really dont know why the electroneum is very slow in fixing their sites and distributing the stakes to the participants all we have to do is wait for the bounty and trust the process
take a bow brother here we are talking about ethereum not electroneum. ethereum is very old in the market and electroneum just came now.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:41:13 PM

Reading those reason gives me some idea why eth is slow by now, I think the dev needs to comply and needs to fixed this problem, thinking
to add some eth from my wallet so after btc rally then we will see that eth will rise again hope the network is already fixed from that time.
shark69

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:50:13 PM

probably because the system is being interrupted. I also feel the same, from the past I have difficulty to access, hopefully the system quickly normal and can be used for transaction again
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:56:49 PM

When more apps build on Ethereum we will see it grind to a halt unless the Devs look at it before. Hopefully this is a wake up call and they can get it changed pretty soon.
Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

it cause cryptokitties
you can see in pending tx at etherscan , there a lot of txid pending.. 25k transactions pending
and if you want trade in etherdelta now, you must use high gwei for gas
recommended gas you can check in here : ethgasstation.info
Ethereum price drop because it can be the 2nd on top market cap if it's scaling problem again. So the next may be IOTA even with the huge correction of today. Blockchain is doomed, can be served for App or micro paiement.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
liangweicha

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

No way, recently because of a cat game is very fire, and then the entire block chain are jammed, this is normal, after all, not fast enough.

Gunpaycity

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:11:01 PM

according to information there are some altcoin that cost less good but for eth I am sure the price is not slow but rather

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Bren Briones

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:11:54 PM

I think it is just normal, just like any systems, we may encounter something like this. Just have a little patience over what we are experiencing, I believe that the people behind etherium is not sleeping and making ways on how to resolve the issue. Try again another day if you have a little patience but for those who are willing, put up more patience by your side. Smiley

cryptoenterprise

Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:14:34 PM

It's slow due to the cryptokitties app.

its clogging up the blockchain and ethereum network.
PolinaVodovatova

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

Depends also on what you send... normally 1 Gwei tooks really long but its cheap
Dr Leon

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

I hope they resolve it before the year runs out! Cuz I want to transfer some tokens to ether delta for sale.
And I want to ask a question, I have 0.012eth ,will it be enough to transfer tokens to ether delta and sell?Huh
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:41:41 PM

this stupid game Cryptokitties destroyed Ethereum network, imagine if there is another game like that 'cryptopuppies' maybe Cheesy you prob need more than 1000 Gwei, but let's look at bright side finally ethereum network used for different things other than ICOs.
StayFly

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:13:44 PM

Yes, and if you are talking in terms of Ethereum price; the value of Ethereum is going down because many persons are exchanging their ETH for BTC, more than the number ETH buyers.
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:08:00 PM

If we talked about the speed of transaction being success, it's depends on how much you pay your gas price, the more gas you pay the faster transsaction being success. But at the moment why ethereum transaction become so slow is because the Crypto Kitties game.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:41 PM

Recommend you to set high gas when doing a transaction.
Otherwise you will be attacked by cryptokitties, later cryptoshark and cryptoanimalkingdom and etc.
Elseye

ApolloX

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:27:47 PM

I think that this "slow network" with crypto-kitties as a plan to let the btc bubble explode. At current moment it helps BTC to grow more.

Vansire

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:30:59 PM

Any idea when we can expect a fix? Because if this goes on much longer it doesn't look good for Ethereum. You snooze you loose.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

I think that this "slow network" with crypto-kitties as a plan to let the btc bubble explode. At current moment it helps BTC to grow more.
So this problem on your part, helps to grow BTC or "bubble explode"? I can not understand you.
Actually, it's interesting when things get better.
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:42:29 PM

Ethereum network is getting overloaded lately due to some interesting stuff that i hear for the first time. When this people get bored from it the network will relax and transactions will be fast again.

Robin789

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:44:35 PM

I think Ethereum will grow as much as bitcoin. there are thousands of Ethereum transactions
going through Ethereum network. Hope we see some action to speed up confirmation times. thanks.
urbanpixel

Activity: 200

schneider

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:45:47 PM

I got rid of ETH since I was under impression it is going waaaay down. Maybe I am wrong about it, but at least BTC went up, so I recovered what I lost on ETH...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:11:23 PM

I think a lot of people switched from bitcoin to ethreum and use it for making payments,  because of bitcoin fee price, it not that valuable as btc, but better then paying from 10-30$ for payment

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:08:48 AM

I think a lot of people switched from bitcoin to ethreum and use it for making payments,  because of bitcoin fee price, it not that valuable as btc, but better then paying from 10-30$ for payment
Do not you agree with the opinion that this is due to a game called Crypto Kitties Huh In addition, why switch to Ethereum, with such a demand and such a crazy increase in the cost of BTC?

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:15:27 AM

Ethereum has been operating at maximum capacity the last few days. It was already near full before and cryptokitties pushed it beyond the limit. You just need to increase your gas a little bit and your transactions will go through though - the miners usually favor the highest fees transactions to go first (so they make more money).

v3liana

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:56:39 AM

The ethereum game called crypto kitties is the reason why the ethereum transactions is slow right now,they are in maitenance today so stay tuned.
yes its makes the transaction so slow. i believe it will overcome soon. just be patient and wait tlll its fix. eth soon will rise as bitcoin do. the market is so good for crypto, all crypto are  rise so high. eth will becomes around 600 $

Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:52:53 AM

Just give your opinion, maybe the reason because ethereum now has a game cryptokitties that make etherdelta a delay and trigger a lot of speculations that are pros and cons. And I don't know how long this problem will be resolved. I hope etherdelta can take a one more step for resolve this problem.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:03:42 AM

In what case Ethereum so slow? The growth or the transaction process. Ethereum run slow in growth case because Ethereum want to make long term cryptomarket, as we can see now Ethereum value is around 400USD and maybe can reach 500USD. And in transaction process, now trending Cryptokitties as a plan to let the btc bubble explode

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
wapperjaw

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:22:42 AM

Eth is bogged down because cryptokitties. Cute little fuzzy crypto cats
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:21:02 AM

Blame those damn kitties.

(They are cute though)
tharindukw96

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:43:36 AM

In the last weeks Ethereum and its network have been the target of a constant attacks resulting in various issues and disruption of the normal operation of the network and users having trouble with transactions. The attacker(s) apparently have been very crafty in locating vulnerabilities in the client implementations as well as the protocol specification and abusing them in order to make things hard for everyone else mining or using Ethereum. According to the Ethereum developers the most visible consequence of the attacks for most users is that they are having difficulties getting transactions included in blocks, and full nodes are facing memory limitations in managing the bloated state. This needs to be addressed with a hardfork and that hard fork was initially planned to happen at block 2457000, but has since been postponed for block 2463000 to allow for more testing of the new code before it becoming live. This is supposed to happen sometime around the coming Tuesday, October 18th. Do note that around that time some exchanges may temporary disable Ethereum (ETH) trading and withdraws/deposits in order to avoid possible issues when the hardfork hits, so make sure to be careful operating with any Ethereum coins around that time.
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215

CryptoFan

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:44:02 AM

Because there is a hype with some cats.
No it's not a joke :p
You can buy cats and feed them and make them reproduce to have more cats with random genes, then you can trade them and sell them, and there is a big hype around that, which is taking a huge load of the ethereum network right now.

That's why it's so slow today. But after the hype and when PoS will be 100% working, there won't be this kind of issue so much.
Just let's be patient, and wait for the paradize.

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:46:17 AM

Because the developers are douche they cant even fix what slowing their network,cryptokitties which causes that damn problem the whole network fucked up.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:14:15 AM

Just give your opinion, maybe the reason because ethereum now has a game cryptokitties that make etherdelta a delay and trigger a lot of speculations that are pros and cons. And I don't know how long this problem will be resolved. I hope etherdelta can take a one more step for resolve this problem.
i think they are now making a way on how they will resolve it but as of now it is on a way or in a process so we just patiently wait for what will happen next if they make some way to resolved this issue.
randal9

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:34:05 PM

crypto kittens take all speed))) what's wrong with cats? why the shadows are so important in our lives...it causes laughter in me.. but a slow network - it upsets me
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:23:39 PM

crypto kittens take all speed))) what's wrong with cats? why the shadows are so important in our lives...it causes laughter in me.. but a slow network - it upsets me

And yet the slow network interferes with the work for a week as, and also frustrates the lack of a real alternative to ether.
In any case, at the moment, despite all its shortcomings, we are forced to use it (I hope the situation in the near future will change for the better.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
handy_hotdog

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:30:12 PM

blame the crypto kittens.

They will sort this issue out soon. It is a great stress test for the platform and they will learn from this.
daniyalasghar

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:34:25 PM

cryptokitties is the reason these days cryptokitties is getting attention of alot of peoples. Peoples are playing cryptokitties too much which is affecting the speed of ethereum and it is really not a good thing they must have to find a way to solve this slow speed problem.
Desperaboss

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:36:56 PM

Some shitty digital kitties occupy eth network and slows it down. Vitalik is happy to have some kitties but he dosn´t do anything to fix this problem. Can´t wait for Ardor to replace ETH.

September11Myth

Activity: 387

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:39:02 PM

Ethereum is so slow because of the stupid cryptokitten game. Which means that Ethereum is still unripe for mass adoption.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
biletskiy

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:57:02 PM

From the very beginning Ethereum grew on thousands percent. It couldn’t be so speedy everything. Especially when BTC make one record after another. Ethereum will continue to grow. This one of the most reliable currencies today.
CryspRayz

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:59:39 PM

If you think Ethereum is slow, try Bitcoin, compare the speed, and make sure that Ethereum is much faster  Smiley
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:23:30 PM

Ethereum really needs to solve it's scalability issues. It has major spikes in transactions because of ICOs, and it's blockchain, with just 14 transactions per second, can't handle the high demand of ICO selling, or ehterdelta trades. The network could not hand Cryptokities, how will it handle the rest of it's apps. I like ethereum, it has a lot of potencial with both ICOs and dapps, but if it doesn't solve these problems it wont be able to fulfill it's purpose.
There are many updates on their roadmap, that should solve these problems, and some of them should be deployed soon, so I guess things will get a little better soon.
yenilmez86

Activity: 1254
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:31:52 PM

I guess we have to get used to. I was try yesterday Bittrex to Mew and it's complete in 3 minutes than i check on etherscan my tx, after i saw Bittrex using 85 gwei for eth transfers.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:36:52 PM

Not really, it is because cryptokitty game, read it here http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42237162
Neither bitcoin or ether are good and they need improvement ASAP.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:41:31 PM

Crypto Kitties is the main reason why the network clogged. We use 50 gwei just to make the transaction fast. I think it's time to fork ethereum once again.
marriams

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:48:00 PM

I cannot believe that you did not hear about the damn kitties. Transaction volume increased 4-5 times and the blockchain collapsed.
Zarbout

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:54:50 PM

I had this problem many times lately, it's because of kittens. You have to increase your gas price to 50 or more to get your transaction mined.

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:55:05 PM

I've been hearing that kitties for a couple of days and being
interested what was that all about,really is that the reason why ethereum
transaction for how many days are going slow?wondering what this could
effect the ether trading ,to think that ethereum speculation to make improvement
this coming year is loudy speaks as year end comes

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:55:31 PM

I am not sure where I saw it but I saw and read from a site that I should be using 6 gwei and I use to use much more for some reason I think I use to use the default amount. Since then it has worked just as quickly and I saved some eth. Maybe trey using 5 gwei and see how that goes. It should help.

Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:08:52 AM

Ethereum is really in trouble right now or there is something went wrong the system. Same scenarios of what I have experience in the past days until now. Maybe it is a good thing if there is a maintenance break to trace where is the problem and enhance the system since the transactions is now incredibly increasing. The system could never handled to much load that result from slowing the transactions confirmation.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:40:37 AM

This is the main concern about ETH nowadays, slow transactions. Have you heard about cryptokittens? Its a game run by ETH blockchain. There were reports that due to the volume of transactions from cryptokitties are clogging the network causing to slowdown other transactions and that is what youre currently experiecing right now. I dont know why a lot of people get hooked to it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Swinging Phallus

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:09:52 AM

I have transaction still waiting from yesterday due to cryptokitties. Not the first time ETH had this kind of congestion and wont be the last, I'm not worried.
If you are wondering about the stability of ETH as a protocol just remember there are massive amounts of ICOs and projects who depend on ERC-20 tokens, ETH's not going away anytime soon and will adapt to these changes.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:18:08 AM

I hope after yesterday we have a problem with cryptokittens, today we can send without any delay. yesterday, ethereum is already increased but its only temporary and after that, the price drops again and now almost reach the price before. I think ethereum will wait some other time to back increase because bitcoin price starts to increase again and already reach $16k for the highest price this time. but yes, yesterday the fee that we should use is increasing too and makes the transaction got delay too long.
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:31:08 AM

It is because due to the number of transactuons that are bing congested that is why it is slow. I think it will be fixed soon and it wont be like this in the near future. ETH will do there troubleshooting to fix this so that it will run smoothly again.if you ever heard about cryptokitties, it is a game launched by eth blockchain that is one of the sources of slow transactions because of the amount of transactions being made.
Valzzz005

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:12:57 AM

I do not exactly know what is the main reason why ethereum are very slow. I think that the people are not that crazy to invest on ethereum that big just like bitcoins unlike bitcoins the people who are investing on them are very huge. Ethereum prices are just are on stable not growing up and not going down or either slowly growing up and slowly growing down. At least that they have some stable consumers that are holding their coins for a long term investment but i think that if more people are investing in this the value will also rise just like bitcoins and will pump as quickly as bitcoins
Hasan_MSH

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:06:21 AM

Yeah! I agree with you. I am also affected by same problem. It's solution is important to me as well. Sometimes i feel boring to trade on etherdelta exchange. So, it is request to organizer, please solve the problem as soon as possible. 
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:15:05 AM

this is what most of the ethereum users problem now.lots of issue
has been throw in this forum regarding ethereums sending and recieving i
don't know if the support of eth has doing action towards this matter and
i hope they are now.because this is a serious problem.this may affect their
coins in market circulation
PokerStein1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:22:45 AM

Last days Etherem network is killing me. Transactions not happening couldnt find on blockchain , you need to pay too much too confirm transactions. I hope they can find a solution.

Ethereuming

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:40:41 AM

I still have problems with transactions... I sent 2 days ago ETH from novaexchange to myetherwallet but ETH are not confirmed yet.  Huh Angry Angry Angry
masphie

Activity: 896

-= OI =-

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:48:36 AM

last update for my friend...
gas gwei 45 for fast transaction.... if under that, i think your transaction will be pending or failed

CMIIW

-= OI =-
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:12:07 AM

the gas fee can be increased to speed up the operations. your wallet you have installed on your computer or your phone usually has a static gas fee, so are the limits.
Make your transfers through myetherwallet. gas fee 2100 to 3000 now. you can send it by paying a little more fee. If the kittens breathe out, they will return to their old times. If a dApp can make the network this way, who knows what happens in more than one popular application ...
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:12:46 AM

This makes me worried that one project can slow down the whole network so much, i hope they are looking for some longterm changes.

TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:34:25 AM

I think Vitalik and his team are working hard to change the principles of the work platform ethereum. This will be some other principle for speed. These changes are inevitable, but the Kittens only accelerated the process. It's time to fork ethereum once again.
Beicin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:49:39 AM

While the network is clogged, try increasing your gas limits and gas price for your transactions to go through faster. We just have to sit and wait while the devs (both from ethereum and bitcoin) come up with good scaling solutions for blockchains. Its definitely our biggest challenge right now.

Malkazimir

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:08:15 AM

It can not be said that the network has become slow. Many of the miners stopped supporting transactions with low gas prices. When playing a game with cats will become expensive, the cost of transactions should decrease. I'm sure that everything will be better in the next two weeks.
_noname_

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:10:55 AM

according to me ethereum is not slow but are moving very fast as compare to other altcoins while if you are comparing with bitcoin then i want to say that bitcoin is a very big coin and get a very high number of customers in the world and also have more age then ethereum while ethereum need too much time to get such a big value in market like bitcoin.
shaun98

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:27:00 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 08:59:25 PM by shaun98

Network is clogged with transactions due to Cryptokittties.

myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:28:43 AM

Kitties are playing inside of the network. Don't worry they will escape to forest soon.
This madness can not stay longer then few months. This is really a stupid game and i neve understand whats the reason people buying those kitties.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

In my opinion, because of some transactional problem, their network has become slow.For this reason, we can't deposit our coin.It's very painful.

Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:33:59 AM

As my old friend says, everything has its time)
So the guys are waiting and believing.
I think that soon everything will be clear. And the ethereum will soar into space

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Javanewstar

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:42:24 AM

After all, ETH ushered in a new era, the age of smart contracts, but in relative terms, the rate of processing per second is a bit low.

pageraji

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:55:22 AM

anyone know when ethereum is going to normal again, i try to up gas to 40, 60 gwei its same still pending or cancel i dont know?
pasikav

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:22:39 PM

anyone know when ethereum is going to normal again, i try to up gas to 40, 60 gwei its same still pending or cancel i dont know?
Cryptokittes game will load ethereum network. But this can not last so long. Will wait!
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:24:13 PM

I think it have news for that and they going to fix the problem about the etherium network.
 I have some altcoins need to transfer so as of now im just need to wait sometime and must better to fix the network early.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Tekunda

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:29:11 PM

Cryptokittes game will load ethereum network. But this can not last so long. Will wait!

Like I said before. This insane. How do they plan to attract the masses, if a kitty game can overload the system?
I hope that more people start asking questions and rather invest their money in future proof coins.
There are altcoins whose network is able to handle a billion transactions simultaneously and this for only a fraction of a cent!! I hope that these coins will have bright future ahead.
rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:32:38 PM

Like I said before. This insane. How do they plan to attract the masses, if a kitty game can overload the system?
I hope that more people start asking questions and rather invest their money in future proof coins.
There are altcoins whose network is able to handle a billion transactions simultaneously and this for only a fraction of a cent!! I hope that these coins will have bright future ahead.

How is it possible for things like this to happen for the nr 2 coin after bitcoin with such a big community and marketcap.
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:41:05 PM

yeah now 5 day ethreum transaction is still slow maybe this problem will fixed soon.
it happen because crypto kittes make overload ethereum network.
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:42:55 PM

Because cryptokittes are invading eth network and slowing it down. That is quite sad if you think about it.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

It was slow due to network congestion but now seems to have recovered a bit as many people are reporting quick transactions, I think eth team should resolve the congestion issue once and for all.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Tekunda

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:49:14 PM

How is it possible for things like this to happen for the nr 2 coin after bitcoin with such a big community and marketcap.

Probably the Ethereum network was never designed to handle such loads. Of course they will try to fix it, but the future lies in certain coins which were designed to handle billions of transactions in less than a second for a fraction of a dollar cent. How else would they want to attract the world's masses into crypto. With coins where every transaction takes days and cot a couple of dollars, versus simultaneously and a fraction of a cent?
DuaLipa

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:54:54 PM

I do not exactly know what is the main reason why ethereum are very slow. I think that the people are not that crazy to invest on ethereum that big just like bitcoins unlike bitcoins the people who are investing on them are very huge. Ethereum prices are just are on stable not growing up and not going down or either slowly growing up and slowly growing down. At least that they have some stable consumers that are holding their coins for a long term investment but i think that if more people are investing in this the value will also rise just like bitcoins and will pump as quickly as bitcoins

Kitty game is the main reason but the problem they don't make any announcement yet. They have to inform the community so that we know when this nightmare will end. We're paying 30x more fee at the moment compared to past.
eann014

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:57:29 PM

Maybe your connection is slow so maybe that will be the problem? I Don't have any problem with ethereum. Or maybe you have exchange a token that is hard to convert. You must need to be patient also for you to get succeeded on your transaction, just  do your transaction again if they get cancelled your request.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

It is true that everyone has the same complaints as you. it looks like eth should fix its system again, because I think the cause is too many people are currently doing transactions on eth. so make our transactions slow.

Buttercup123

Activity: 455

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

CryptoKitties, a game where you virtually buy a kitten to raise it and trade it for coins. It is a game where you actually raise your money. It clogs the system, making the ETH processes much slower than usual. Usually 4 GWEI is needed for the normal process and now the required GWEI is over 40, just for the normal speed. Also the ether delta is affected, The withdraw and deposit function most of the time results to error. Ethereum processes are slow this current time because of that game. Ethereum management now are taking actions on how to solve the problem, and i think soon will be normal again. Specially for those who are token holders and person who wants to sell their tokens.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Harley0501

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:37:20 PM

All transactions in ethereum is very full now. We need to increase gas price in etherdelta. It's all because cryptokitties games. Minimum gas price is more than 50. If you set gas price less than 50, so your transaction were be canceled or pending.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:17:44 PM

Sadly it's crypto kitties. Don't worry, they will solve the issue soon. Way I see it, they have been hit hard and they are still a worthy investment.
Mini_Miner

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:23:51 PM

Because of network congestion. In late December - early January, the problem should be solved technically
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:56:46 PM

In the last weeks Ethereum and its network have been the target of a constant attacks resulting in various issues and disruption of the normal operation of the network and users having trouble with transactions. The attacker(s) apparently have been very crafty in locating vulnerabilities in the client implementations as well as the protocol specification and abusing them in order to make things hard for everyone else mining or using Ethereum. According to the Ethereum developers the most visible consequence of the attacks for most users is that they are having difficulties getting transactions included in blocks, and full nodes are facing memory limitations in managing the bloated state. This needs to be addressed with a hardfork and that hard fork was initially planned to happen at block 2457000, but has since been postponed for block 2463000 to allow for more testing of the new code before it becoming live. This is supposed to happen sometime around the coming Tuesday, October 18th. Do note that around that time some exchanges may temporary disable Ethereum (ETH) trading and withdraws/deposits in order to avoid possible issues when the hardfork hits, so make sure to be careful operating with any Ethereum coins around that time.

2018 Huh

This game is an inherent flaw in the system and can be exploited many-fold at any time and I am not sure how they can stop it and still be a world comtputer.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Mi5h0

Merit: 273

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:16:15 PM

The network seems to be stabilizing now. Fees are lower and transactions are confirming faster.
Still a large number of unconfirmed transactions though.

kollis

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:22:21 PM

Interesting stuff I agree with the Ethereum dev to scale up their blockchain.  Smiley
nick_nick

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:36:26 PM

Ethereum even without the scaling solutions is much faster than BTC. Ethereum is handling more than 50% of all transcations in the blockchain world. That is why it is congested from time to time.
Very true. Ethereum is comparatively faster than BTC, just that it handles quite a huge amount of transactions in the blockchain technology which results in congestion sometimes
urbanpixel

Activity: 200

schneider

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:25:52 PM

Does anyone here think that exchanges slow down transaction times on purpose so they could manipulate your funds in the meantime?

upisdown

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

Ethereum is so slow because of the crypto kitten game. Which means that Ethereum is still unripe for mass adoption.

KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

Yes there are some delays in ethereum network. Hope this will be solved soon and we will see lightening speed transactions on ethereum with less gas price. Now the low gas price I set on ED is  4 gwei.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

Potential coin will always takes time to reach and in ETH is a slow giant coin and the value will not increase suddenly. Even I have waited many days for Ethereum to increase it's price.

RonaldDark

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Does anyone here think that exchanges slow down transaction times on purpose so they could manipulate your funds in the meantime?
Most likely yes, all exchanges withdrawals now works very slow. They spammed ETH mempool with small transactions fee.
sarfwr

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

As the price of ETH and the popularity of ICO continue to increase, the demand for ETH is getting bigger and bigger, so it is normal for ETH to be congested.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Shivasenap

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

Ethereum network is slow now a days and I thinks things will get better in the coming dates with some updates we can use less gas price for transactons.
shaun98

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:35:06 AM

Don't think it is slow in general, it only gets slow when the network is filled with transactions, then that is when things get super slow and they only go through in like a couple of hours.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

Yes, scammy exchanges have been doing it since day 1, Craptsy was a great example when they held Doge when it skyrocketed and then dumped your coins then bought them back when it tanked and gave you those coins a few days to a week later. Trying to arb is impossible on a scammy exchange.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Novgabby

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

I think it's not slow. Maybe you have too many transactions in your network
Block-Chainz

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

Bit confused here, the following link shows the ETH transaction pool filtered to a specific contract address

https://etherscan.io/txsPending?a=0xf9a3023b60e124070cae59165b5f8c6974b96ff8

This contract belongs to ETHlend, and I am seeing people creating transactions using 1-6 GWEI in real time.

When I use metamask to post my transaction against this smart contract for the life of me I cannot get it to go through.  I even tried 25 GWEI costing me $75USD, and it still failed on me.   So my question is how are these people getting away with 1-6 GWEI and getting successful transaction, and I am not able to post a single transaction?

Any help in clearing this up would be REALLY appreciated.

Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

It's not the exchange making slow translations, it's a big network on the etherium, a lot of transactions, making the network slow, I do not translate anything lately, because I have to put a lot of gas, it's expensive while I hold my coins.
rhyoanime

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

they are not slow, but they have a commitment and it's good in my opinion because etherum goes up gradually. so not exposed to the name overbought.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
shiv06

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

Ethereum is biggest popular digital currency worldwide, after bitcoin. Now market ETH price is $1,128.35. I believe ethereum will still grow in future.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

I dont know, maybe many early years transaction. So busy

Mister k

Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

It's because of a new game like cryptokitties. Don't know the name and don't care.
I just want them to fix it and fast.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Lacettivod

Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

We all hope that this is a temporary phenomenon. Now this is due to the unprecedented rise in all currencies. Trade on the stock exchange a huge number of people. The creators of Ethereum promised to solve the problem of performance.

Partizanai

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

It's because of a new game like cryptokitties. Don't know the name and don't care.
I just want them to fix it and fast.
this shows ETH flaws and how badly it needs scaling solutions, i think ETH foundation already agreed on funding scaling resaerch, it it needs time for implement it
MISS_nSTASSY

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

Too many people that consider ethereum to be very slow. What will be there if crypto market will increase and spread in our everydaylife with tons of transactions daily? If nothing will be changed with ether, it may go down in rank

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
markovi4mark

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

Too many people that consider ethereum to be very slow. What will be there if crypto market will increase and spread in our everydaylife with tons of transactions daily? If nothing will be changed with ether, it may go down in rank
These rules should concern not only the ethereum, but also all crypto. For 2018 will be especially filled with new people. In this case, no one should feel uncomfortable. With this I agree with you!
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

ETH network is very slow because the usage is very high. Lots of ICOs and tons of DAPPs Wink Exchanges have to adapt to changing TX price very fast...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
annbagira

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

Hello all! You know if you watch some news from Buterin there is a good project - Plasma protocol which means that be available 100.000 transactions per second and with free costs transactions! I am sure that there is no stupid people. I am sure there is smart people with enough amount of money which help to resolve such problems with  cripto kitties soon!  Wink Wink Wink
tinfoilMining

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

What is slow to you people?
I just sent a small transaction of Ether and it took just a minute or two.
To me that is fast.
Sahabat_

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

What is slow to you people?
I just sent a small transaction of Ether and it took just a minute or two.
To me that is fast.
but I'm some late I'm also experiencing delays in terms of delivery like that whereas for reasonable gas price I have raised but still the same and I prefer to rest first to use it so if there is news getting better just start trading again

CisColtz

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

Uhm I think is just the gas who is bigger now or what you understand with SLOW ? can you elaborate a little ? it's about confirmations or anything like this ? Also look how big bitcoin fee is so I think right now ethereum is the best choice right now.
tomasw66

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

Yeah, many pending transactions, need to be patient. Guess that`s a new challenge for Ethereum, let's see how they will handle it Smiley
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:43:55 PM

maybe because ethereum increase high price. it also happen to me
no problem ethereum will be received and no need 24 hours, just patient
Kinawachan

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

ETH is not slow. Eth have a good prospect for the future. Eth is number 2 in market now. In my opinion, ETH is better than BTC
Minecache
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

Oh, it's driving me crazy sometimes! I hate waiting for my coins to go from one wallet to another. The developers of ETH must do something to make the coin convenient to use again.

Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

Developers as far as I know promised to fix all these shortcomings, but for now the solution is only one, if you want to quickly receive coins,pay more commissions

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

I think ethereum is an altcoin which is strong and stable. After its big stability, finally its price started to rise and it stopped around $1000. I really like the stable characteristic of it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Adil Amim

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

Ethereum is the best network. It may happen sometime that Ethereum network respond a bit solw but not for long. This happens during the time of multiple ICO together via Ethereum network. This is also resolvable if we increase the fees amount that is to set the gas price a little higher than regular transaction during the ICO.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

Mostly of us,can experience this slowing transaction in ethereum this few months,even you change your gwei into  4 and you still wait until 20 minutes and sometimes your transaction is cancelled.all this things happen because of the hacking system in etherdelta,because until now they still repair there  defense system wall agains hacking capability thats why if they find out that there someone who done transaction to there platform  they rapidly cancelled,thats why ethereum transaction now in etherdelta is still slow, so why you just try to transacting to another platform sites like cryptopia or hitbtc,or use some accelerator to make fast your ethereum transaction.

zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

Ethereum transactions become so slowly as numerous ethereum ICOs are developing nowadays and use of Ethereum as smart contrats platform is in constant rise.

BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:02:27 AM

With all the network congestion, there is no way eth should cost as much as it does.  It was proposed as the next gen crypto to solve so many problems, yet it has the same scaling issues as everything else.  It's snail slow now.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

They need a redesign of the core protocol. This has been known since about day one but has been ignored. As long as price increases no Devs care if you can use it  or not.

KevenDabid

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:04:18 AM

Because of the rise in the price of ETH and the continued popularity of the ICO market, more and more people are using ETH, which leads to the congestion of the block.

MintDice

Merit: 46

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:13:26 AM

Unfortunately, in the last weeks, Ethereum and its network have been the target of attacks resulting in issues of the normal operation of the network and users are having trouble with transactions.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:16:01 AM

It'll take a couple years before 3rd gen blockchain coins emerge and overthrow eth.

Meanwhile, i'll sit here for half a day waiting for my ethers to process..
Alaira

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:27:49 AM

What do you mean slow.? The price.? I think it is normal because ethereum is a big coin and if the price ups and downs easily, it shows the coin is not good (unstable). And then if you have a ethereum as your investment, dont expect the price will changes every single day, it is a long term investment

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
readygoaw

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

Yes, scammy exchanges have been doing it since day 1, Craptsy was a great example when they held Doge when it skyrocketed and then dumped your coins then bought them back when it tanked and gave you those coins a few days to a week later. Trying to arb is impossible on a scammy exchange.

In some threads here people discuss the possibility of Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin price. If it will happen in 2018 it will be a big surprise. Of course Bitcoin will survive. But what will be the price? Let’s watch on what’s going on.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

Because of the demand and supply of ETH. ETH has low demand and many supply, unlike in bitcoin many people were striving to get some bitcoin because the supply of bitcoin is limited only.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Oh, it's driving me crazy sometimes! I hate waiting for my coins to go from one wallet to another. The developers of ETH must do something to make the coin convenient to use again.
there are too many transactions on eth, a lot of ICO are running on ETH smart contracts, also crypto kittens made a mess before. I hope soon transactions will be again fast.
VestRidCr

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

there are too many transactions on eth, a lot of ICO are running on ETH smart contracts, also crypto kittens made a mess before. I hope soon transactions will be again fast.
Transactions on the ethereum and now very fast, they are just expensive. By the cost of transactions, the ethereum is already catching up with Bitcoin. This is abnormal, and I hope this will change.

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

If you can remember once bitcoin network was also much faster and didn't take so long for transactions to be confirmed. But back then bitcoin didn't have so many users and the network wasn't so busy.
Is Ethereum now coming into same phase? That the network isn't prepared for such heavy traffic?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

D1n4R

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

transactions  can also increase at a higher cost because in some cases usually when using high cost then the transfer will be faster.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

It will become slower and slower as soon as more silly games like the kryptokitties will appear and congest it. It may even become unusable like Bitcoin as some point...
Catost

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

I think it is slow, because of many ERC20 tokens. I think that they should do something to make transactions with ethreum faster. Otherwise, Ethereum transactions will be like BTC ones are, slow and expensive

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
amitkumratra

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

In which manner u asking about in the price of Etherium or the transactions rate. However, if u ask about the price of Etherium then it is normal because it is a big value coin and not every one to invest in it.
On the other hand if u ask about the transactions then last week hackers attack on there network and also too many ICOs are developing there systems on Etherium platform, are cause of delay or slow the transaction rate. To over come from all this the Etherium team repair all these wholes and creates more secure & reliable system for there customers.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

so many transactions based on the ether now that it technically can not be fast. the team is working and trying to find solutions that will reduce the cost and speed up the transfers.

bribed

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

Hopefully this high transaction fees and the slow network speed will be over soon. I can see that this will hurt Ethereum badly in the long run as people who want to use the network on a daily basis realize that its not working anymore as it did. So they might turn away from it. Hopefully the Ethereum devs will finds a solution for this issues.
anasso

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

butterin and his team must do something against high fees and low transactions.

ethereum is turning to bitcoin with smart contracts. it's very bad in the long run.
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

etherium was slow but sure.
  just look now has reached the price of $ 1555 and for two months to come may be possible to reach 2k $.
although the etherium is slow in movement but I think it is a bit of a possibility to get down again to a lower price.
valuater

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

the most affecting possible density of transactions so that network ethereum interrupted, besides maybe a factor of trade activities ethereum
thebitter

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

That's the problem with Ethereum. Too many transactions. Fees are quite high.
Waves platform is supposed to perform better, however it does not have the same load as Eth.
Eth is still developing, hopefully they will introduce solutions to this problem. And transaction fees!
Partizanai

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

That's the problem with Ethereum. Too many transactions. Fees are quite high.
Waves platform is supposed to perform better, however it does not have the same load as Eth.
Eth is still developing, hopefully they will introduce solutions to this problem. And transaction fees!
ETH  has a long way to go, i bet devs will find a solution, they definitely have the funds to do the research and hire engineers to improve ETH protocol
Xclusive5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

I think the transaction fee you are using to send is low because I also tried it this afternoon. While sending I used 21 gwei and the transaction did not go through until I used 50 gwei for the transaction.

markovi4mark

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

I think the transaction fee you are using to send is low because I also tried it this afternoon. While sending I used 21 gwei and the transaction did not go through until I used 50 gwei for the transaction.
You're right. Today, I became convinced of this in person. But I also think that slow transfers are associated with a heavy load on the system. I hope in the future developers will fix this problem.
stefany101

Activity: 616

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

I think etheruem nowadays is so slow because of higher gas fees and due to many pishing sites and scammer.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
michael shikany

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

Because of the increase in the demand of the ICO project for ETH, and the increasing number of transactions on ETH, the congestion of the whole block is caused, which requires new technology to solve. Grin

SunMixer

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

Strengthened, the foundation is created for a big jump. After all, the load is high, the transactions do not shine either, so they are looking for solutions. Therefore, while he stumbles in one place, but we hope that we'll break out.
pompomki

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

Like BTC, TEH is now popular and become the 2nd lovely coin in world, many trade ~ many slow network, I think the dev will have a way to increase it
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

probably because users in Ethereum so much so that a little disturbance.
bhoybitcoin

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:20:02 AM

I don't thinkits slow, after all it reaches its highest price. for all the Ethereum supporters I know that you're all cheering for Ethereum. Yes, every one of us are all happy and still hoping that Ethereum goes up more. I believe that it will beat bitcoin in the future.

FDC1412

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:38:31 AM

The transaction is slow because of your very low gas price. You could atleast put 5000 gwei or more to expect fast and upright transaction speed.

KingScorpio

Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

The transaction is slow because of your very low gas price. You could atleast put 5000 gwei or more to expect fast and upright transaction speed.

ethereum is overvalued and has too high tx costs, what cause most of this is the stupid coinmarket cap ranking that is brainwashing everyone,

its time we can establish alternatives to it

Nadia_l

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

That`s because You catch the period with the max load of the ETH network!

You could monitor here the load of the ETH network https://ethstats.net/
Also, You could check what Gwei is needed to provide the speed and safe THX for the current period here: https://ethgasstation.info/

CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

Also, You could check what Gwei is needed to provide the speed and safe THX for the current period here: https://ethgasstation.info/

You correctly made that shared links. Now, some people will see and be able to understand the real problem with the delay of transactions.
lingwistiko

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

I think Ethereum is charging now as it breaks its silence since it goes too slow last year and now reaches 1,000$+ and it also climbs back on top next to bitcoin when Ripple surpasses its market capitalization lately. Maybe the reason why eth is so slow lately is because of what its founder have said lately about ETHEREUM.

heartrodriguez28

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

ETH is slow since it's not as popular as Bitcoin which makes less volatility. Add in its market cap and it means that it's difficult to move prices up or down.
ioseta

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

it depends to many reasons. if you would like to have some altcoins which are fast, you can have easily. but their losses going to be fast, too.
Ethereum is one of the most powerful and reliable currencies on market. it has not risen to much but i think it will increase this year more than last years.
Usui-Chan

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

MyEtherWallet actually tells what amount of gas should make your transaction speed increase or how much you badly want to make the transaction. Many people are using ethereum right now so you might consider increasing the value of gas you are spending to make your transactions faster enough.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

These are great links that people need to save. Thanks alot for posting them, I never send any ETH and I am saving these links. Smiley

boss1dg

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

people are taking different meaning of slow word as per their thinking .
some are talking about its slow movement in terms of price on cmc ,
some are talking about its slow network in terms of so many pending txn and high gas fee ..

later one is really serious problem , it gives so much pain when gas goes so high .

cannycassiopeia

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

Ethereum transactions are quite faster that BTC. I've tried it so many times and compared it. No wonder there are more people keeps on supporting Ethereum.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

Now 52 percent of all transactions occur in ethereum. It simply does not cope with such an increased flow of transactions. At this time, Buterin is recruiting several teams of specialists to address the issue of ethereum throughput, and we hope that this issue will be resolved in time.
jan.nicolas

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

Because the etherium does not have enough capacities, a decision will soon be made about the scaling of the network, because now it is a rather complicated process that even Vitalik Buterin's team can not solve, so probably it's worth waiting a little
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

i am not sure if ethereum so slow
actually , before make a transaction , let see first how much gas needed on https://ethgasstation.info/
btc also , if u try with low tx fee
of course u will get slow confirmation.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

I think everything that happens with ETH is because ETH has not developed so much that its technology needs to be upgraded and developed. However, perhaps from now on, everything will change and its price will increase incessantly, it has reached the era of ETH after Bitcoin has dominated the market for a long time.

cexylikepie

Activity: 779

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

I think everything that happens with ETH is because ETH has not developed so much that its technology needs to be upgraded and developed. However, perhaps from now on, everything will change and its price will increase incessantly, it has reached the era of ETH after Bitcoin has dominated the market for a long time.
We will see Ethereum network improve its system soon. The price of Ethereum passed $1,000 and cryptokitty proved Ethereum network has many problems need to solve soon if it does not want to be worse than Ripple in the future for apply in reality application.
tricker01

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

We will see Ethereum network improve its system soon. The price of Ethereum passed $1,000 and cryptokitty proved Ethereum network has many problems need to solve soon if it does not want to be worse than Ripple in the future for apply in reality application.
Ethereum was slow because they were looking for the perfect timing of raising up of price. Moreover supporter of ethereum was small business that's why enlargement of this altcoins in the market was too slow. I think they need to catch a whale to support continuously their project.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:32:14 PM

Ethereum was slow because they were looking for the perfect timing of raising up of price. Moreover supporter of ethereum was small business that's why enlargement of this altcoins in the market was too slow. I think they need to catch a whale to support continuously their project.
Disagree with that, even how poor of the business who supports in ethereum if they manage it clearly and good to the eye of many people. I'm sure they can earn a lot of supports from the users. Maybe the ethereum is too much strong but developers limit the movement of ethereum in the market.
melted349

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:48:55 PM

You correctly made that shared links. Now, some people will see and be able to understand the real problem with the delay of transactions.
This is good so people may not have a lot of questions why eth are on that situation of wherein this is in the slow process and think that if eth are dead or not cause the information are provided for.
cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:11:39 AM

Ethereum faces the exact problem of bitcoin's network,they share the same disadvantages because they are the most commonly used cryptocurrencies in every transactions nowadays,too small blocksize will result congestion if the transactions gone wild.

howardhoward

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

I haven't ever faced this problem. For me ETH always works quite fast
AIRDROPSQUAD

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

I haven't ever faced this problem. For me ETH always works quite fast

Really? So i guest you are not active trader. I've been traded eth via etherdelta since November. Actually, now is very different. Network very slow, and gas price increases. It's because eth can't handle anymore a lot of ICO projects

ansh_848

Merit: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

Ethereum is slow because its in growing stage the demand is increasing day by day and most of the people just know about bitcoin. So it will take time to grow in the market.
Hoganye

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

This is good so people may not have a lot of questions why eth are on that situation of wherein this is in the slow process and think that if eth are dead or not cause the information are provided for.
Ethereum is also just a blockchain system, it also has problem when the transaction created more than the power to confirm transaction hash on the network. Bitcoin or any altcoin use PoW are also have same problem if receive more transaction hash than capacity to working.
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:37:19 PM
Merited by Lutpin (1)

Less users = faster transactions
Less transactions = faster transactions
More users = network congestion
More transactions = network congestion
The same thing with bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

Increase your gas amount when do trading, but i think its network congestion because alot of traders using ETHDELTA same goes to other exchanges! i think the best way to trade is when others are in fear.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:29 PM

The network is slowed for a really long time, but we can use other currencies to make transactions on different blockchain, i think the reason why it is slowed because of the price grow and ammount of transactions which get higher fee's "double spend" and that's why people need to pay more to get their transaction faster sended

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Mzai620

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:14:06 AM

since ethereum additionally has some genuine scaling issues and each time the quantity of exchanges on the ether chain increments, everything goes to hellfire. the cost of an exchange will increment too quick and too high, significantly quicker than bitcoin and you will feel the gradualness, and there additionally have been not kidding cases that the system went down and trades needed to debilitate store and withdrawals for seven days until the point when the issue was understood.

this for the most part occurs amid the ICOs where there is a great deal of disorder happening all over the place.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

the speed of the transaction may be due to the full network or the number of eth transactions performed that cause long queues, I think this is only temporary

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Andre#

Activity: 737

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

The network is slowed for a really long time, but we can use other currencies to make transactions on different blockchain, i think the reason why it is slowed because of the price grow and ammount of transactions which get higher fee's "double spend" and that's why people need to pay more to get their transaction faster sended
I do not know Ethereum has double spend like Bitcoin, this is the first time I know this knowledge.
The reason make the Ethereum network be slower than normal is ICO and new platform used Ethereum too much, example Cryptokitties.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: